[One other] Humor

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: [one other] Humor

by Obamot » 21/01/23, 23:15

Izentrop fertile with the "advice" of Xavier Moreau!
izentrop wrote:Senior US official questions Ukraine's strategy: 'She shouldn't seek to defend Bakhmout at all costs'
natural-human-disasters/tension-with-russia-in-ukraine-t17111-5730.html#p522221
"Suddenly": instead of giving advice, I would see diabetics landing in Ukraine to lend a hand to ukros-tattoos

: Mrgreen:

[Full screen mode required]
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/23, 10:52

The Corsican km are minutes! It is very fair!

km_corse.jpg
km_corse.jpg (76.25 KiB) Viewed 1084 times
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 22/01/23, 19:58

Christophe wrote:In fact no, I was wrong, exni you're as bad at sh...here as elsewhere... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

You just had a brief moment of bewilderment that led to some flashes of genius a few days ago... but obviously it didn't last.. : Mrgreen:

My "flashes of genius" can make you look ridiculous in this humorous thread in less time than it takes you to laboriously dig into humorous images from other sites.
The humor you produce is by proxy. It's better than Janic who not only doesn't produce any, but also doesn't understand it, but to believe you are a big name capable of evaluating others without being ridiculous, you should have done your proofs.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/23, 20:07

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/01/23, 20:29

dumb
It's better than Janic who not only doesn't produce any, but also doesn't understand it, but from there to believing you are a cador capable of evaluating others without being ridiculous, you should have proven yourself.
always this mania to use the mirror effect, to criticize what he does not support in himself and that he projects on others.
What does your shrink think of it, you are a particularly interesting case for these professionals.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 22/01/23, 21:15

Janic wrote:... What does your shrink think of it, you are a particularly interesting case for these professionals.

He advised me not to talk to idiots because of my allergy to stupidity. But my humanist work obliges me to transgress the advice of the faculty. I'll answer you even if it doesn't help. After all a miracle is always possible, as a follower of conspiratorial circles you will have no trouble waiting for it, you just have to believe in it and keep hope.
2 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 22/01/23, 21:36

1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/23, 21:41

Exnihiloest wrote:
Janic wrote:... What does your shrink think of it, you are a particularly interesting case for these professionals.

He advised me not to talk to idiots because of my allergy to stupidity. But my humanist work obliges me to transgress the advice of the faculty. I'll answer you even if it doesn't help. After all a miracle is always possible, as a follower of conspiratorial circles you will have no trouble waiting for it, you just have to believe in it and keep hope.

At least you consult, that's already it! : Mrgreen:

But obviously you don't really listen to his advice... at least on the internet anyway... : Lol:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 23/01/23, 08:36

Christophe wrote: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

You're nice, but I haven't started yet.
When this is the case, you can only respond with censorship, banishment and low insults, not smileys, even less the mind should be equipped.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/01/23, 09:00

And why publish a post, of which you would know in advance "would bring: censorship, banishment and insults?"

You could do that everywhere: FB, Twitter, Youtube go ahead

: Cheesy:
0 x