[One other] Humor

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: [one other] Humor

by Macro » 11/01/22, 20:33

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Macro wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Q.JPG

What the fuck am I doing Guy ??? I hurt no one (apart from my health) with my 1518km in 15:29 pm .... In addition it was for my job ...

Nothing, it was for the answer of the madman in touch with the "traine-savates" ... (With a "T")

A slow train has an average of 98 over a whole day .... Frankly I do not feel concerned at all ... The annual average of the company's vehicle is barely 68 ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/01/22, 21:11

Janic wrote:debilex
Disconnect your site, you will make less CO2, and less the GAFA promo with your tweeting or youtube relays, tartuffe. The simple fact that you have to eat from their rack is the demo that your reactionary little fight is lost.
he is really stupid the debilou! Closing this site would then prevent it from spreading its venom in it and therefore cutting the branch on which it sat. Start by getting out, big zero, and that will make less CO ... neries on this one and therefore less CO2.
It is not with a contradiction near! And in addition stung on “Agoravox” : Arrowd: had to dare ... well the [...] that dares everything!

Exnihiloest wrote:
0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 12/01/22, 09:04

Exnihiloest wrote:"Ecology or scientific ecology, is a science which studies the interactions of living beings with each other and with their environment. All living beings, their living environment and the relationships they maintain form an ecosystem. ecology is an integral part of the larger discipline of environmental science (or environmental science). "

OKAY.

Exnihiloest wrote:Relationship with the vaccination pass?
Report with "Presidential 2022: what future for Macron and why?"

No.

I see the objection coming as big as a house that the vaccination pass or the presidential election impact "the interactions of living beings with each other and with their environment" so that their discussion is in the subject of ecology. Reminds me of a pretentious drawing teacher who used to say "I teach art, and since art touches everything, I teach everything"! : Lol: : roll:

I agree. I have already proposed to group the covid subjects into a reduced number (which nevertheless affect the economy), I think now even that we could create a single subject "covid". Christophe will say that it's already too messy and that we won't find any info: let's be serious, it's a mess anyway and find information in the middle of debates (often sterile), tweets, FB posts, insults or funny images (sometimes they are not bad though.) is a sweet dream. If we regrouped everything on a single subject, it would still be a mess, but at least the home page of the forum would find itself strongly refreshed.

Exnihiloest wrote:When rare ecological subjects manage to get out, they immediately recover them as outlets to bazaar us their usual propaganda. They are radicalized evil in their skin, 4 or 5 here are enough to suffocate all subjects. Flooding is their method against conflicting opinions, and if that doesn't work, slanderous lynching and censorship. Their pack is only a few% of users, but represents 80% of posts!

Let’s not exaggerate. On the one hand, other subjects as you have said exist (vegetable gardens, recycling, homemade crafts, broader reflections on the environment), and on the other hand, the contributors you quote are not from either. big participants in these "pure" topics on ecology and are just as much flooders as the others!

Look at the list of your posts, you will see that your recent participation .... relates very mainly to the subjects which you consider not legitimate on the forum (stopped at the 4th page of the listing ...)
But hey, that can change: suggest topics! Create some, I'll be happy to participate (and the others too, I'm sure. There will be some funny gifs from time to time but hey, we can't have everything.)

Okay, now, here it was humor so uh, we have to go back. You can all submit drawings of teubs.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/01/22, 10:24

B6843BBC-2483-47A6-B04F-EF507701C359.png
B6843BBC-2483-47A6-B04F-EF507701C359.png (202.41 KiB) Viewed 689 times
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/01/22, 10:27

55D42A9D-EE28-45A8-9323-191E844E53F5.png
55D42A9D-EE28-45A8-9323-191E844E53F5.png (250.57 Kio) Consulté 728 fois
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 13/01/22, 18:31

Ahmed wrote:The term "econology" clearly indicates that the site questions the cohabitation between the living world and human economic activities, there is nothing ambiguous about it.
The term ecology is not limited to this discipline, because the language evolves with the reality it describes. Political ecology is a current of thought which was registered, at the beginning, in reaction against the consequences of "progress" (for short), then it drifted into the swamps of political politics where it provided new entrants of "products" likely to win them votes and offer them some sinecures, finally its last avatar consists in making itself the ideological support of a restructuring of capitalism ...
May some be disappointed that this site does not correspond to his wishes where, however, he was able at leisure to celebrate his eminent merits while making fun with the greatest cynicism (to the point of confessing it, perhaps by Macronian mimicry ?) of its members leaves room for a question: to borrow from it the "elements of language" that it likes, would it not have understood that the greatest freedom to flee this site was acquired to him?

Attempt to justify that under the term "econology", we can fork out anything, which is actually done here. Econology affecting other subjects, we can talk about anything, was it useful to be reminded, I don't think so.
But we did not understand that these other subjects are no longer econology.

The question is not that this site would not correspond to my wishes. I came here not because of ecology, but because it was about a "miracle" machine to produce energy, and this subject interests me. I also saw that there was a section "Society and philosophy", and philosophy, another subject of interest.
Unfortunately then, I discovered that this site promotes an ideology that has nothing to do with ecology, ecologism, which manipulates the fear of the future, claims to ban anything and everything, fights society current without ever being constructive by means of alternatives, and shows a shameless intolerance towards opponents, manifested by repetitive insulting and slanderous remarks, by censorship, but rarely by the debate of ideas, and less and less .
So I stayed on this site as a resister to a false and noxious ideology.

I tried to bring a critical view, especially in the thread on the fable of global warming, with reference to a considerable number of studies showing that the apocalyptic future that we are promised is bogus, showing that pollution does not is and will not be the hell that ecologism brandishes, demonstrating the counter-productivity of environmentalist dispositions, demonstrating the impasse consisting in preferring the natural to the artificial and rejecting the second (naturalist fallacy). In response: insults, slanders, and the censorship of the thread on the climate fable.

Do environmentalists want to spend their time listening to only their own story and cooing among themselves after placing their blinders properly?
In what Ahmed tells us speaking of "disappointment" of those who would come to this site which would not meet their wishes, it would be the case. You should come only to hear what you want! But one forum of discussion, normally, it is for discussing therefore debating, therefore confronting ideas. I have no problem with that, unlike GuyGadebois, Christophe, Janic, Obamot, and 2 or 3 others, who do not respond to criticism or objections, but insult and slander.

We know that ecologism, which I saw as more coming from the left, is now taken over by the extreme right, as a pretext to violently oppose the political powers in place. We see the propaganda here, especially with the promotion of Philippot. I think this explains the systematic ideological lies about ecology, and explains the insults and slanders: all of this has always been part of the methods of the far right. I invite contributors from the moderate left and right, and from the center, not to be intimidated by a handful of excited people who, if they are only 4 or 5, here represent 3/4 of the posts , suffocating by flooding, peremptory affirmation and insult, all subjects.

goringEco.png
goringEco.png (496.06 KiB) Viewed 634 times

https://natureiciailleurs.over-blog.com ... acine.html

0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 13/01/22, 18:49

Rajqawee wrote:...
Let’s not exaggerate. On the one hand, other subjects as you have said exist (vegetable gardens, recycling, homemade crafts, broader reflections on the environment), and on the other hand, the contributors you quote are not from either. big participants in these "pure" topics on ecology and are just as much flooders as the others!

Look at the list of your posts, you will see that your recent participation .... relates very mainly to the subjects which you consider not legitimate on the forum (stopped at the 4th page of the listing ...)
But hey, that can change: suggest topics! Create some, I'll be happy to participate (and the others too, I'm sure. There will be some funny gifs from time to time but hey, we can't have everything.)

Okay, now, here it was humor so uh, we have to go back. You can all submit drawings of teubs.

I had created a thread on the fable of global warming, it was censored. And it became almost impossible for me to open a wire without appearing insults coming from 3 or 4 speakers. Their method is to stifle any critical thread of ecologism, and to intimidate their authors.
Contributors capable of moderate and reasonable speech, which you seem to me to be, are thus dissuaded from reading the thread, and responding. I'll give it another try but have little hope without a paradigm shift in moderation.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/01/22, 18:58

Wow and what the hell is “humor”?

C7A4C560-47EE-42F9-BA08-BB766DA5D61C.jpeg
C7A4C560-47EE-42F9-BA08-BB766DA5D61C.jpeg (42.98 Kio) Consulté 605 fois
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 13/01/22, 19:03

Exnihiloest wrote:Gnégnégneuaaahhh ... Bouuuuhhhh .... wicked Green Khmers ...

1 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 13/01/22, 19:06

This is the sentence I wanted to put but couldn't find it anymore :D
1 x