[One other] Humor

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: [one other] Humor

by Exnihiloest » 11/01/22, 16:24

Ahmed wrote:Rajqawee, you say:
Ah. So what would be the subjects that should populate econology then?

Those related to Ecology, the only, the true, the Scientific. The one that does not bother anyone and allows you to consume in peace while cultivating the ideology that goes (so well) with!

There is no problem with that. If we do not want to discuss ecology but ecologism and politics, it suffices to say so. The scam consists in claiming that we would place ourselves in the field of ecology when in fact, we are only doing (low) politics.

Rajqawee wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:
Rajqawee wrote:Let's say that without falling into the invective, we can ask ourselves the question: if you think that nature is shit, and that the massive impact of man on it is desirable for X reasons, why waste your time on a forum who discusses ecology?

Almost no one here talks about ecology.

Ah. So what would be the subjects that should populate econology then?

"Ecology or scientific ecology, is a science which studies the interactions of living beings with each other and with their environment. All living beings, their living environment and the relationships they maintain form an ecosystem. ecology is an integral part of the larger discipline of environmental science (or environmental science). "
Examples:
https://www.franceinter.fr/emissions/co ... embre-2018

Relationship with the vaccination pass?
Report with "Presidential 2022: what future for Macron and why?"

No.

I see the objection coming as big as a house that the vaccination pass or the presidential election impact "the interactions of living beings with each other and with their environment" so that their discussion is in the subject of ecology. Reminds me of a pretentious drawing teacher who used to say "I teach art, and since art touches everything, I teach everything"! : Lol: : roll:
Well no. Macron's future is not part of ecology. We are indeed on an ecological political propaganda site. Out of the vegetable gardens of the lazy, hardly any ecology here. The bulk of the posts come from petty political agitators, many of whom roll for Philippot, and who shout everywhere whatever the subject, their hatred of consumption, of capitalism, of industrialists, slander in the worst terms the critical or moderate people who are 'express publicly, which contributors here like ABC, sicetaitsimple, Izentrop or me, rather than evoke ecological alternatives that people could spontaneously adopt.

The goal of their clan is political: to force populations to follow their whims, because they can see that they are not being followed. It is not tomorrow the day before that they will have the political power to do it : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: , but on their site they have it, so they exercise it as their clan would exercise it if it had it: in the most total intolerance of contradictory opinions and the propensity to eliminate the opponents by placing themselves not in the debate of ideas, but in the lynching.

When rare ecological subjects manage to get out, they immediately recover them as outlets to bazaar us their usual propaganda. They are radicalized evil in their skin, 4 or 5 here are enough to suffocate all subjects. Flooding is their method against conflicting opinions, and if that doesn't work, slanderous lynching and censorship. Their pack is only a few% of users, but represents 80% of posts!

Both figuratively. It is true that both are blowing!

0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 11/01/22, 17:23

turn.jpg
tourn.jpg (14.51 KiB) Viewed 821 times
5 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/01/22, 17:46

The term "econology" clearly indicates that the site questions the cohabitation between the living world and human economic activities, there is nothing ambiguous about it.
The term ecology is not limited to this discipline, because the language evolves with the reality it describes. Political ecology is a current of thought which was registered, at the beginning, in reaction against the consequences of "progress" (for short), then it drifted into the swamps of political politics where it provided new entrants of "products" likely to win them votes and offer them some sinecures, finally its last avatar consists in making itself the ideological support of a restructuring of capitalism ...
May some be disappointed that this site does not correspond to his wishes where, however, he was able at leisure to celebrate his eminent merits while making fun with the greatest cynicism (to the point of confessing it, perhaps by Macronian mimicry ?) of its members leaves room for a question: to borrow from it the "elements of language" that it likes, would it not have understood that the greatest freedom to flee this site was acquired to him?
3 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/01/22, 17:50

Flytox wrote:Fiction

Reality.jpg
Réalité.jpg (27.28 KiB) Viewed 798 times
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/01/22, 17:51

+1 Ahmed ... He's a troll like other pissers here ...

We can help them escape! No problem !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/01/22, 17:51

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Reality.jpg

Ahahaha you're stupid (but not as much as an ass face) !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/01/22, 18:00

and jojo the handjob who unpacks all his vomit before being fired from this site, as after the others, inevitably. Except that he only tells conservative bullshit of his privileged caste, mon grisby) nothing new in itself! Oh yes:

"Ecology or ecology scientificIs a science which studies the interactions of living beings with each other and with their environment. All living things, their living environment and the relationships they maintain form an ecosystem. Ecology is an integral part of the larger discipline of science of the environment (or science environmental). "

obsessed with a science that distorts the very meaning of this term to make it a single technological approach, like all transhumanists who dream of seeing their delusional fantasies of children and immature adolescents come true.
We understand that he takes the funny ones for co-dreamers: one for all, all for one! : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:
2 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/01/22, 18:34

Q.JPG
Q.JPG (206.04 KiB) Viewed 774 times
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 11/01/22, 20:08

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Q.JPG

What the fuck am I doing Guy ??? I hurt no one (apart from my health) with my 1518km in 15:29 pm .... In addition it was for my job ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/01/22, 20:19

Macro wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Q.JPG

What the fuck am I doing Guy ??? I hurt no one (apart from my health) with my 1518km in 15:29 pm .... In addition it was for my job ...

Nothing, it was for the answer of the madman in touch with the "traine-savates" ... (With a "T")
0 x