[One other] Humor

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: [one other] Humor

by ABC2019 » 16/01/21, 11:46

gegyx wrote:Rock-and-Roll Pickups

for info, there are syringes with retractable needle, to avoid injuring oneself and then reusing the syringe for other uses.

Frankly, it's so easy to take an injection with physiological saline and a real syringe, that I find the idea completely stupid that we would stage a scene with fake syringes if we didn't want to inject the vaccine.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/01/21, 12:53

Frankly, it's so easy to take an injection with physiological saline and a real syringe, that I find the idea completely stupid that we would stage a scene with fake syringes if we didn't want to inject the vaccine.
the big naive! These videos show that it is only advertising to make people believe that people are in favor of vaccines. It's like the McDonald's ad (and the others) where the actor pretends to bite into their product to eat it. Or the chick who eats a cake with overflowing cream and doesn't even have a trace of it on her lips. . All this is junk! : Cry: : roll:
With a little observation (yes, yes, even you can do it!) On these videos, the syringe plunger is pushed back BEFORE the puncture, a sign that the syringe is empty of product (not even physiological saline! )
Last edited by Janic the 16 / 01 / 21, 13: 03, 1 edited once.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/01/21, 12:59

Janic wrote:
the big naive! These videos show that it is only advertising to make people believe that people are in favor of vaccines.

These videos don't show anything at all, and what I'm telling you is that if you really wanted to stage it, it's very easy to do it so that you don't see anything on the video.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/01/21, 13:07

These videos don't show anything at all, and what I'm telling you is that if you really wanted to stage it, it's very easy to do it so that you don't see anything on the video.
still a dreamer! The videos in question are like conjuring tricks: focusing attention on one aspect so as not to see its contradictory aspects. The gorilla shot passing behind the main shot that no one sees!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/01/21, 13:52

it has nothing to do, there is no "gorilla" to put if you want to replace the vaccine with physiological serum, it is obviously very easy to do for any medicine, and you would have seen absolutely nothing in no video. But continue to believe in your delusions, everyone understands that nothing will make you change your mind.
0 x

gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/01/21, 14:03

: Shock: : Evil:

The abc of the perverse troll
<<for info, there are syringes with retractable needle, to avoid injury and then reuse the syringe for other uses >>
Thanks we know, although Sean Connery is dead.
Yes and so ? Related to the video showing rude things?
We did not see the blow of the Bulgarian umbrella ...

<< Frankly, it's so easy to take an injection with physiological saline and a real syringe >>
Address those who have been the actors of these masquerades, and not criticize the video
, <that I find completely stupid the idea that we would stage a scene with fake syringes, if we did not want to inject vaccin >>
How stupid it seems to you, according to you, it would soon be me! Or the video that would be stupid? But especially not the actors, nor your present role of debunker, not well oriented ...
Later with Janic ...
<<These videos don't show anything at all>>
Here we are! Is that so ? Is it to get there? You're ridiculous.
« and what I'm telling you is that if you ( I ?) really wanted to stage it, it's very easy to do it so that you can't see anything on the video>>
Conclusion of the debunker expert? "It's very easy to fake" blah blah blah…
But there they fake badly, and do not care. And we do not count the multitude of all those who simulate well.

Autistic later:
<<if we want to replace the vaccine with physiological serum, it's obviously super easy to do for any medicine, and you wouldn't have seen anything in any video. >>
You confirm
<<But keep believing in your delusions, everyone understands that nothing will make you change your mind>>
I think everyone mostly understands your crazy tactic of proving the reverse of the obvious.

.... Frankly what are you for?
When we have nothing to say! We shut our mouths! / Coluche(humorist)
3 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/01/21, 14:32

Even the needles retract, he never, Image

Helmut Fritz - “It annoys me"
Covid 2020 anti strêmdroâte version

What creativity!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/01/21, 14:59

Janic wrote:
still a dreamer! The videos in question are like conjuring tricks: focusing attention on one aspect so as not to see its contradictory aspects. The gorilla shot passing behind the main shot that no one sees!

Sorry, but ABC is right on this ... it would have been much more effective to inject physiological saline rather than making this kind of weird videos ... then 2 hypotheses:

a) They thought we wouldn't see him: they're even more stupid than we thought ... : Shock:

b) It is done on purpose to provoke conspiracy ... : Shock: : Shock:

I lean towards b) but I have trouble finding reasons ...
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 16/01/21, 15:06

Side effects of vaccination.
At the same time, we had to wait so long when we know that Covid19 gives rise to horse fever! : Cheesy:

https://www.koreus.com/video/vaccin-covid19.html
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/01/21, 15:09

A sheep would have been more appropriate, right?

In other words a sheep instead of an equine ... unless it is a donkey?
0 x