[One other] Humor

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Re: [one other] Humor

by Christophe » 29/06/20, 19:45

Uh ... What is the fall there?

Oops slip! : Cheesy:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 29/06/20, 21:23

dfjifhu.jpg
dfjifhu.jpg (251.81 KB) Viewed 1886 times
2 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/07/20, 00:00

A dwarf will consult her gynecologist.

- Doctor, this is terrible! Every time it rains and I go out, I have a burning crotch, sex on fire!

The doctor examines it.
- I don't see anything special. No inflammation. Come back to me when it rains!

Eight days later, while it is raining, the dwarf urgently returns to the gynecologist.
- Doctor, it's terrible, it burns me, I still have sex on fire!
- Lie down, said the doctor.
After examining it, he says:
- Do not move. I see what it is!
He goes to look for an instrument and crack, crack, crack: she hears him operate.

2 min later, he said to her:
- It's over. Get up and walk.

The dwarf gets up, takes a few steps, and exclaims:
- I'm not in pain anymore!
Doctor, you are extraordinary!
- Let's not exaggerate anything. I just shortened your rubber boots!
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/07/20, 00:40

We could expect the worst with Doc Gynéco (it came close to gloomy ...) : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/07/20, 00:58

Obamot wrote:We could expect the worst with Doc Gynéco (it came close to gloomy ...) : Cheesy:

Doc Gynéco says "Quart soft" ... (not even half) : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 01/07/20, 06:48

A superb girl throws her sights on a rather ordinary guy in the evening ..... She is particularly enterprising, the hot guy boiling .... So much so that they both end up in bed ..... The good guy said to myself I'm not going to send it to my dad this one ... I bring him the big game: the grazing kitty of the mountain pastures, the tirolyenne on a clit .... The guy removes the pants of the girl and plunges her nose in the bush of the young lady .... And there horror ... it pushes back from the kitty the thing not stung of the worms (or if maybe) an infamy ... Be that it does not matter thing prommie thing due .. .The type is executed and he practices a cunnilingus feverish which does not take long to bring it up to the 7th heaven (you surprise me with a smell like it had never been entitled ...) it goes up eyes of the guy burns him, his nostrils are on fire, his tongue will have to be cleaned with hydroalcollic gel for hours ... But he goes there ... And she .... She gets there ... One last favor of the guy's tongue takes him to a gold gasme of such a power .... That it lets out an enormous flatulence .. : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

The guy throws his head back inhaling a big blow while saying out of breath: Finally ... A little air ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/07/20, 10:39

You're a big disgusting Macro !! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Perhaps lived?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 01/07/20, 11:59

Christophe wrote:You're a big disgusting Macro !! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Perhaps lived?

1: I'm not fat
2: I am monogamous for the exclusive use of my sweet and tender wife who is far from having bodily hygiene problems and who refuses to practice if she suspects the slightest risk of gas accident on her person ...
: Cheesy:
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 01/07/20, 21:48

I just told it to Minimacro2 ... born in 2000 ... A cretin of millenium as Christophe would say .... He replied: cunni out of the box: very bad idea .... He has a technique ... You make your way with your finger ... You make the guy who stretches by passing your index finger in front of your nose .... And then you make your decision : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/07/20, 21:54

Macro wrote:I just told it to Minimacro2 ... born in 2000 ... A cretin of millenium as Christophe would say .... He replied: cunni out of the box: very bad idea .... He has a technique ... You make your way with your finger ... You make the guy who stretches by passing your index finger in front of your nose .... And then you make your decision : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

It's good, you know San Antonio at your fingertips. But as for Brassens, you should go to Caesar instead of being smart ... : roll:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)