How to put images or files on the forum ?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 08/09/12, 15:51

Hello,

Go to insert an image> Choose the image in your documents,
a link appears, copy-paste it in word-pad and copy it in your message and finally click on image.

If someone to simpler ...

Your image:

0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 08/09/12, 16:07

Hello Ahmed,

Pass your pointer on URL and two choices appear to insert a link, to choose the second, to respect:

[Url =http etc ... ] Here [/ url]

Ex:here

For chris: I am in 1024x768
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 08/09/12, 16:49

Flute! You can not edit after 30 minutes (is not it?)

1024x768 I spoke about the resolution of my screen.
There I am with Chrome on XP sp3 family.

My images are often in 2048x1536 they spend well on econology.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 08/09/12, 17:45

Big thanks, Gildas! To say that I had never paid attention!
Tonight I'll go to bed (a little) less ignorant!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
chris59
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by chris59 » 09/09/12, 15:44

Hello
thank you Gildas I just did a try the walk, I do not understand why it did not work before.
0 x
Vive econologic
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/09/12, 10:51

chris59, the insertion with the img tag did not work with a link from the album because it is not an image link by itself.

You must use the link "Insert an image or a file on the forum, click here. ”to host images and get the image-only link.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/09/12, 21:29

Hello everyone!

Little improvement that could save us time ...

When we want to insert a photo in a post, each time, we must go through a path quite tortuous, since we must click on the text to access a page, then we must go down to find the place or click to select / download his photo and it falls again on another page, or it is a matter of making a copy ... then to return to the page of the post to paste his photo, and so on for every photo ...

It can be difficult when you have a lot or you are in a hurry, or even critical when you have an unstable connection (by smartphone or graphics tablet and cellular network not always on top) ... as for Flytox who gratifies us dozens of caricatures, that he gleans here and there or that he scans regularly for our greatest pleasure, but who has to gnaw his brake (or his Image ) every time he downloads (like us ...)

In short ... It's long and it takes time each time ... Even though regulars already know the required file formats, and do not need to type the entire "advice" page each time. ...

Thanks to the admin love for his good understanding (and also a bit of our nerves) : Cheesy:

: Arrowu: PS: try to click on the icon, you will see that it works!
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 16/09/12, 09:02

Obamot wrote:... as for Flytox who gratifies us with dozens of caricatures, that he gleans here and there or that he scans regularly for our greatest pleasure, but who must gnaw his brake (or his nonosse)

I confirm ...... for the nonosse ..... and for the brake too. This is our favorite WebMunster who will be happy ..... we found him full of work! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/12/12, 10:29

Here is Light Image Resizer, a nice little app for those who still have problems resizing your images / photos before uploading (to save time): http://www.clubic.com/telecharger-fiche ... sizer.html

Best of all: Free 100% and it can handle entire directories automatically ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/12/12, 10:33

Oops it contains a small Adware ... good nothing serious but my AV has blocked it and that does not prevent the operation apparently. Also block all communication of this app via your firewall ...

You never know :) otherwise it works well ...
0 x