How do you manage not to be depressed ....

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 10/11/06, 10:47

yes, pitmix, it is well found, the hard reality :!:

And to keep your spirits up: are you in good health? There are some who suffer hell and who fight against death! my thing: thought that there is worse, elsewhere! me this year: 5 hospitalizations with 3 operations + major daily problems! right now there is not much i can do but it gets worse ....
enjoy every moment of life, when (almost) everything is fine!
content with little is the solution, for happiness, and also for the future of the planet: stop consumerism, save, self-sufficiency is the future, decrease, that's the solution! but it comes at a cost: jobs :!:
will have to be done back machine! this year the children will have less gifts, I say it out loud: gifts for your children, a pile of waste (old games, batteries ...) in addition, you're talking about a gift: a future rotten with land polished and exhausted !!!

There should be a sign in front of each toy store / department:
the best gift for your children: a clean planet !! moderate your purchases !!!!

if possible, one of the two must stay at home for the education of the children (the future), and do the housework!
and yes ladies, the cat is that everyone leaves : Arrow: work : Arrow: + stress fast meal at the mc do, + car + consumption of all kinds!
(I'm going to be burnt down by christine and others) reassure you, I'm not matchos, the proof is that I'm the one who takes care of the house, I now do my laundry with ash, with the garden, the 3 children, the meals and all the rest, I no longer have time to make my traditional bread, it is missing.
all that to say that taking care of everything that is necessary, it's not bad, and at the financial level, we find it! and women (or men : Cheesy: ) who cannot support their children, they should not do so! it would also do good to the planet! I see people who put their children in daycare during their vacation! look for the error! : Shock:
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 10/11/06, 11:30

Quite Denis!

You don't think of the misfortune of others which can be 100 times worse!
Now some would say: everyone has their own ***
It is thanks to this remark that a lot of things are rotten down here.

And where I'm 200% with you, it's about self-sufficiency: let's ask ourselves! consume less! keep our money for essential things!
The city is the first corner where people will start to suffer, in the city we are dependent on the supply of EVERYTHING.
So go to the countryside, grow your potatoes, collect your water ... etc!
a farmhouse is cheaper than a 100m² apartment in town.
In addition: far from industrial areas (crossroads, darty, cinema ...) = less inclined to spend.

Here is also what gives courage: to worry and to thumb the nose at the small bosses margoulins (all the small bosses are not like that, well I hope), at the sellers of chimera, in "top trend" fashion. ..and so on and forget.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 10/11/06, 12:36

sam17 wrote:I fight with my very modest means (small contrubution to greenpeace ...

I know one who won't be happy :?
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/11/06, 12:38

Hush ... everyone to make up their mind: https://www.econologie.com/articles-2619.html
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 10/11/06, 15:18

Cynicism, Dreamer, cynicism is something that helps. Better to laugh than cry.

Also think that you are armed to face the galleys to come (especially in terms of energy shortages) because you are aware of things and can prepare for them. If you can't save the world, maybe you can save yourself and your loved ones.

We all have the impression of pissing in a violin, but we also have to put things into perspective: even with all our efforts, we are ourselves actors of polution ... no one is perfect.

I would end with a good old quote from Desproges:

"Intelligence is the only thing that allows Man to fully appreciate the extent of his misfortune."

And then you must not get depressed ... simply because it is useless.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 10/11/06, 15:45

It's up to me to give my recipe : Cheesy:

Like you, I tend to get depressed when I see the state in which humans are putting the planet.
I tell myself that at this rate, my children will have to walk around with gas masks, eat industrial transgenic yeasts and will only be able to see animals through archive images.

So, to cheer me up, I'm going on forums like Econology where I find people who have this same type of vision and who prove to me that I am not alone in this fight.

Moreover, if you want to cheer yourself up, look at the evolution of the diffusion of ecological ideas. A few years ago, having this kind of ideas categorized you directly into the "green / baba-cool / obscurantist anti-progress" category. Nowadays, more and more people claim their antipathy to the consumerist system and its abuses ....

Here, moreover, is a good solution to avoid depression: find people who share your ideas near you and spend together evenings making up the world around a meal: it is by replacing compulsive buying with the friendliness that we will advance on the right track.

Good luck.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/11/06, 15:48

Targol wrote:Here, moreover, is a good solution to avoid depression: find people who share your ideas near you and spend together evenings making up the world around a meal: it is by replacing compulsive buying with the friendliness that we will advance on the right track.

And here is a great recipe idea: https://www.econologie.info/index.php?20 ... oute-faite

: Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 10/11/06, 15:49

Econology becomes Psyconological : Mrgreen:

Speaking of regrouping: I live in Nièvre
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 10/11/06, 16:08

Christophe wrote:And here is a great recipe idea: https://www.econologie.info/index.php?20 ... oute-faite

: Cheesy: : Cheesy:

I don't know why, I feel like I'm going to hear about this fondue for a long time : Lol:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 10/11/06, 16:32

Completely agree with Targol, you have to try to find yourself people who have more or less the same ideals and make good things :) (you don't have to follow his recipes though lol). I agree they are not easy to find and will not necessarily have exactly the same ideas. Above all, you have to be ready to reach a consensus because at the beginning you want to break everything and then you meet that it is not so easy. That there are lots of false good ideas and that "hell is paved with good intentions". That said, we must not give up, there are a lot of people who have the same concerns as you and it is thanks to them that some will be able to change.

You can see everything in black but also see that with all the disasters that could have already happened (for example during previous wars) we are not doing too badly thanks to people who fought.

To find associates near you, there is the site www.jeveuxaider.com which lists quite a few. They will never quite suit you but I think you have to make concessions (how do you think I do with Christophe ;-)) or why not mount a new one that you really like but for that you must already have contact.
0 x