Help on how the site

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 09/07/08, 16:39

uh guys this topic has nothing to do on the forum nuclear power!
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 09/07/08, 17:22

Then we don't click "new" anywhere ...
For your new subject, we go to §
suggestions /
and click on new ...
To have the §, you have to go to "the index".

Ha! I have my answer, thank you
If there had not been a charitable soul to answer me, I would have found it or this explanation? My only goal is to simplify things, in a positive and objective way.
When something bothers me, I talk about it, and I try to propose solutions....
So when I discover devils all red ... I say he had a new bill belgacon. 8)
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 09/07/08, 18:05

lejustemilieu wrote:So when I discover devils all red ... I say he had a new bill belgacon.

: Arrow: I know, this post serves no purpose except to show my amusement. I'm even going to copy it to the two-ball joke chart : Lol:
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 09/07/08, 21:12

gegyx wrote:
The problem is only if you leave momentarily the forum, the memory of your recent visit remains and the sections that you have not yet read disappear. It is only there, that I click on "the last 100 messages (posts)

I have always been waiting since my beginnings, desperately, for a good soul to lend a hand, in order to ensure that the "private messages" indicator, which may be at 1, does not go back to 0, as soon as 'we leave the first page, and stay at 1, until we have read it ...
But it seems enormously complicated to do ... : Mrgreen:

these two things it's true that it's very boring, but it's the same on all forums phpbb, mydiscussions.net takes this into account and I think it's great.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/07/08, 21:23

And this link you know?

See new messages since your last visit

+1 with Jonule, moved
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 09/07/08, 21:35

I use this link, but what gegyx and I mean at the same time is that if, for example, I look at the latest posts on 6 topics when there were 8 topics with new posts and I leaves the site for various reasons. When I come back, the two subjects that I couldn't consult on my last visit no longer appear in the list.

But this is from phpBB.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 09/07/08, 21:42

Christophe wrote:And this link you know?

See new messages since your last visit

+1 with Jonule, moved

Ha bin no.. I didn't know po!
You see I need a manual : Cheesy:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 09/07/08, 22:34

: roll:
Pffft! Sweat....
You have to read what I write, it avoids repetitions.
----
So 3 x +1 with Gegyx
(since this is the language you know... : Mrgreen: )
:|
Thanks Matt.
To be constructive:
There is a forum identical, PhpBB

http://essenceciel.tk.free.fr/phpBB2/index.php
Where PMs not consulted, remain displayed on the counter, even after consulting several pages.

And even (I'm going to be sadistic here), after leaving the forum, coming back to it later... : Cheesy:

:?: this would not be possible with the forums which make 6188 registered :?:
: Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/07/08, 22:44

lejustemilieu wrote:Ha bin no.. I didn't know po!
You see I need a manual : Cheesy:

And yet it appears in BOLD on the home page AND at the top of ALL the pages via "New posts" ... so I want to help you but it's like saying that you can't read the graduation of your speedometer ...

Matt this is normal it's based on the HOURS of visit and not on viewing or not...
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 09/07/08, 22:47

There must surely be a modification to be made that can be found on the net.

It's usually not too complicated, it's like the status of a topic as having new posts since our last visit it's not complicated to do in theory, just change the moment or modify the state of the subject in the database.
Rather than doing it at the entrance to the forum, just change the status of the topic as no longer containing new posts when you enter the topic in question.

But hey, you have to master a little php and have a good knowledge of how phpBB works.
0 x