Google Ads: advertisers blacklist (GDF, TOTAL ...)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Google Ads: advertisers blacklist (GDF, TOTAL ...)

by Christophe » 31/03/06, 17:25

A visitor told me how surprised he was to see the UMP in the google ad on econology ...

I was not aware and I wonder what keyword of the site allowed the display of an advertisement of the UMP ...

I have already blocked the big polluting industries that seek to revive their crest: GDF, Total, EdF, Areva .... etc. etc.

So I write this post for 2 things:

1) You say that the display is automatic and that it is not me who defined the advertisers. By cons I can blacklist (prohibit their display)

2) To use the forum to tell me links that have nothing to do on econologie.com. Thank you in advance.
Last edited by Christophe the 16 / 02 / 13, 10: 13, 8 edited once.
0 x
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

mdr

by yahi » 31/03/06, 18:52

it's funny because when I read your post, just below it in google ads:

Sarkozy President
Support Committee For a fairer France.

code: Select all

www.sarkozy-president.org

Olivier Tazé - Politics
Debates and political exchanges UMP, Young Active, Cannes

code: Select all

www.olivier-taze.com

good it makes you 2 more a black list!

yahi
0 x
When will we have the right to stop using oil?
Free object!
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/03/06, 19:01

Blacklisted!

Thank you :) If there are others that work .... do not hesitate! :P
Last edited by Christophe the 01 / 07 / 07, 23: 19, 3 edited once.
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 31/03/06, 23:19

It's really crazy that politicians are everywhere, since I put on the internet that I designed a hot air engine, I receive emails that, in fact are disturbing.

For example, yesterday I received an invitation to attend a congress on the "democratization of energies" in Paris, and this congress is organized by the French Communist Party, do you see that?
I have the impression that we are tracked, and that we do not hesitate to use those who are fighting for a noble cause, in order to retrieve newsletters.

What is terrible is that I have only a poor BTS, no work.
I write a mails at the Ministry of Industry, to ask for help or advice in my project, it's an epic, lol
Already, on their site, when we want to join them, we are limited in numbers of characters.
So, I ask why I am limited, they answer me by mail, that I have to do written less lengthy.
In short, I do not let down, I send my entire email to the person who answered me, since they had answered by mail, I was more limited in characters.
I still get an answer, and I'm sent direct to the anvar and ademe, telling me that my project would be encrypted, and that if it was not competitive with the energy in use, then he would be refused.
Well, well, I give up, we can not compete with EDF.
That's where we are.

It's pitiful, really pitiful, politicians do not have ideas, so they come and serve themselves. And the excuse is that they royally have nothing to do with ecology, there's the dough that counts.
Lamentable, really lamentable.
With a minister's salary, I could make a prototype.
Mouarf !!!! :P
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 01/04/06, 05:40

hi Christophe

Rather than blacklisters; you should make a campaign to click on all of us. His bring you round and his leave them less to enslave us !!!!!!!!!!
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/04/06, 10:21

zac wrote:hi Christophe

Rather than blacklisters; you should make a campaign to click on all of us. His bring you round and his leave them less to enslave us !!!!!!!!!!
@+
zac

No because 80% of visitors are not regulars like you and they would not understand ... they would then classify this site in the site "redeemed" or "corrupt" ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/04/06, 10:23

Paldeolien wrote:For example, yesterday I received an invitation to attend a congress on the "democratization of energies" in Paris, and this congress is organized by the French Communist Party, do you see that?
I have the impression that we are tracked, and that we do not hesitate to use those who are fighting for a noble cause, in order to retrieve newsletters.

I received the same (on my hotmail and econo) ... we must be in the same "list" ... : Cheesy:

You said SPAM?
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 01/04/06, 12:22

Lol, I hallucinate, say they pay people for that, pfff
They'd better help us develop our ideas.
Ha, publispam, when you hold us !!!
Note, we could perhaps go and sub-draw some money for our projects, with all the money that political parties divert, there would be way to do something, : Mrgreen:
0 x
zac

by zac » 01/04/06, 15:41

Econology wrote:
Paldeolien wrote:For example, yesterday I received an invitation to attend a congress on the "democratization of energies" in Paris, and this congress is organized by the French Communist Party, do you see that?

I received the same (on my hotmail and econo) ... we must be in the same "list" ... : Cheesy:

You said SPAM?

Hello
I too was entitled to it; it does not offer the plane ticket : Evil:
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 01/04/06, 15:51

An idea, quickly, an idea.
We promise to vote for them, and for each newsletter, we negotiate a package to see the light of our inventions.

: Mrgreen:

It's nice to dream!!!
0 x