Happy holidays and wishes for "2012" :)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/01/12, 18:27

I do not doubt it for a second ... : Cheesy: : Cry:

In my wishes (except above) I wrote "Good" with "" or "Beautiful" because good I don't believe in it for a second ...

On the other hand, it may be finally, the year of the challenge of our growth companies ... Remember the Mayans :) the end of this world would not bother me more than that ... : Idea:

Cf the article on "bougism" that I just found: https://www.econologie.com/forums/societe-et ... 11391.html
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 03/01/12, 18:58

:? A little bit late!

Happy New Year to all my European friends, health, happiness and love!

Alain :D
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/01/12, 19:18

Never too late.

Happy New Year and good health to you! :D
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 03/01/12, 20:30

Full of good things for everyone, Happiness, Health etc ....

That this year 2012 clears the horizon .... we believe it ... yes! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/01/12, 09:28

It is interesting to note that all over the world a Catholic religious year is celebrated, even by non-Catholics or non-believers. How and why was this moment chosen?
http://pedagogie.ac-toulouse.fr/daac/re ... gorien.htm
similarly we are supposed to be in the 2012 year (actually 2016) of the birth of Jesus Christ. The parents wish the holidays attached to the name of their child according to a calendar of the Catholic saints or the marriage which is an equally catholic religious institution.
since Catholics submit to these superstitions it is easy to understand, but the others? Like what religious traditions have hard skin!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/01/12, 16:03

Janic, if you are looking for "truth or logic" in traditions ... well you're not done!

Here, tell us who created Santa Claus !!

Christmas has clearly become a marketing party ...

In Belgium (and in some other regions like Alsace a few decades ago) it is the Saint Nicolas which is more important ... at least in there, there is still the religious notion ...

On the other hand at the moment, it would probably have been a task to celebrate Nicolas considering the political situation ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Found a greeting card of circumstances:

: Cheesy:

ps: already seen here https://www.econologie.com/forums/introdutio ... 10315.html but it does not hurt ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/01/12, 18:16

Janic, if you are looking for "truth or logic" in traditions ... well you're not done!
No risk of looking for any truth, on the other hand it has a logic in its historical continuity by the adaptation of so-called pagan festivals in Christianity. But also and especially by those who challenge religions but submit to their doctrines.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/01/12, 20:21

... without submitting, it is enough to see that almost everyone follows the flock! : Cheesy: ( : Evil: )

(too good greeting card! That's what we saw in the early 70 years ... quite unthinkable today ahahahahah ...!)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/01/12, 08:12

... without submitting, it is enough to see that almost everyone follows the flock!
subtle nuance!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/01/12, 10:48

There are other subtleties in my neuron! : Cheesy:

"Guess what I have in my basket, and I'll give you a bunch" : Mrgreen:

If he says that, then it's proof that he thinks about grapes!

We must leave the syllogic schema: "People do this, so it's proof that this is it" ...: shortcut too easy.

... not the "submission"! It can - rightly or wrongly - be a lot of things:
- the social need, belonging (or not belonging ... lost in the mass ...);
- concern for the eyes of others (with regard to the first point or not);
- the need for tranquility (for not having to go unnoticed);
- the carrot and the stick (therefore by obligation, because - or thanks - to the laws ... etc);
- because it costs less (sometimes the opposite ...);
- because we are afraid! (Or because one wants to overcome his / her fear / s);
You will see that each question can be as many reasons to follow a group: who (?), What (?), Where (?), What (?) How (?), How much (?) Why (?) And when (?) => in this case on New Year's Day to celebrate with friends / family!
If you have a Bible, a Koran or a Torah on hand, you will see so many reasons for each page without this necessarily being related to religious questions ... Whatever ... ( : Cheesy: )

It's a bit like astrology: take any prediction without seeing the sign a priori and ask yourself if you're concerned, you'll see that one time out of two, it can work.
0 x