Gaudet86, pwm and pwm2008.com = scam = ban

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 20/10/08, 16:49

It's not even a preparation that we could do ourselves, it's a box that sells the plates, basically it's a commercial brochure!
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 20/10/08, 17:08

yes, that I saw well, it is just as an example of what is done in the field without more.
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/10/08, 22:38

Day

Nothing prevents placing a stainless steel tube in the open air around a PVC tube which would contain the water and the corona in the center

Moreover, to make tests, it is better not to take too large surfaces

and for the electric fields, it can be calculated, Rémundo has placed a pdf on here https://www.econologie.com/forums/dissociati ... 32-60.html above my answer
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 21/10/08, 00:12

Capt_Maloche wrote:Day

Nothing prevents placing a stainless steel tube in the open air around a PVC tube which would contain the water and the corona in the center

Moreover, to make tests, it is better not to take too large surfaces

and for the electric fields, it can be calculated, Rémundo has placed a pdf on here https://www.econologie.com/forums/dissociati ... 32-60.html above my answer

Hi everybody !

Not free this weekend, I missed a lot of things, but I'm amazed to read that we can't tell the difference between a serious guy and another ... this remains ... https://www.econologie.com/forums/marre-de-s ... 74-20.html
on the site!

good evening everyone :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 21/10/08, 00:14

Grenelle info

http://www.enerzine.com/14/6118+grenell ... ines+.html

Greetings from Lietseu
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 21/10/08, 07:25

I propose to switch the discussions on the subject https://www.econologie.com/forums/dissociati ... t2932.html
and lock this topic because we continue to advertise it .....
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 21/10/08, 14:33

Making a 10.000V / 200W power supply is not that simple and even I, who am an electronic technician, could cause me a lot of cold sweats.

but who is talking to you about that? you don't put yours into it!
we have already spoken of the torus on which we introduce the famous PWM, which is not a classic pwm, and which produces "sdc" (neither ac nor dc) at the output.
it has nothing to do.
ditto conditioning it's not black magic, it's ridiculous to denigrate it like that.

in any case, it is not by seeing it like that that it will advance! no ?

no, but if not, drop nlc and reserve it for others, we will understand that you are fed up with me first, but you want to leave the work to others, but WITHOUT intervening with your black magic! -)
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 21/10/08, 15:13

jonule wrote:but who is talking to you about that? you don't put yours into it!
we have already spoken of the torus on which we introduce the famous PWM, which is not a classic pwm, and which produces "sdc" (neither ac nor dc) at the output.
it has nothing to do.

What do you mean I don't put mine into it !?
Once again, the Meyer principle is a breaking of the water molecule by stretching, thanks to a strong potential difference on the electrodes. This means that you have to be able to apply a very high voltage to the electrodes. But to be able to do that, without even talking about PWM, it means that you need an extreme isolation of the electrodes, and especially a very large power available to be able to overcome the leakage current, however low it may be (20mA in my example at above).

I therefore simply explain (and here it is you who carries you without having understood what I was explaining) that whatever happens a very high power output from the toroid (let's take this example) is necessary to be able to reach the 10.000V. Otherwise the voltage cannot rise and cannot reach 10.000V.
You know what I mean ?

jonule wrote:ditto conditioning it's not black magic, it's ridiculous to denigrate it like that.

in any case, it is not by seeing it like that that it will advance! no ?

Ok ok, I didn't say anything :)

jonule wrote:no, but if not, drop nlc and reserve it for others, we will understand that you are fed up with me first, but you want to leave the work to others, but WITHOUT intervening with your black magic! -)

But don't you understand that I'm not trying to break the Meyer principle, but simply to explain to help what physically cannot work, or what should be done, just with basic formulas of electricity? U = RxI, P = UxI, etc ...
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 21/10/08, 16:57

yes I understood but Meyer is not the basis of electricity, admit it!

for the 10.000V, someone who has not followed might believe that a very high voltage is applied all the time, therefore difficult to achieve, when they are only applied for a short time thanks to the PWM.

the confusion not being explained for the reader, I restore because you simply did not do it.

Once again, the Meyer principle is a breaking of the water molecule by stretching, thanks to a strong potential difference on the electrodes.

It's not said, exactly, I'm afraid of repeated and distorted confusion.

"Meyer is a kind of special electrolysis" I prefer, let's say it's the jonule version!

@+
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 21/10/08, 17:58

jonule wrote:"Meyer is a kind of special electrolysis" I prefer, let's say it's the jonule version!
@+

Yet is that what Meyer talks about in his patents when he illustrates the principle with the diagram in several stages of the water molecule?
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"