Gaudet86, pwm and pwm2008.com = scam = ban

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/10/08, 13:37

jonule wrote:what about nothing ?
So you don't want to test + this route? ah yes it's true, I remember your state blocked with nlc "law of faraday not possible - otherwise there is something". but don't you think it interests others?
it's a shame I wanted to evolve in respect with him to check the veracity of his words, it will not even have been possible ...

?? we have been working on this for a long time https://www.econologie.com/forums/dissociati ... t2932.html

He kept telling anyone who wanted to hear him that it was enough to give him an email to be sent proof ...

I gave her mine, and I'm still waiting
He used econology to advertise his product, he himself admitted it here https://www.econologie.com/forums/responsabi ... 63-30.html
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 20/10/08, 14:19

no we do not see anything, the messages have been deleted!
smart ...
what did he intend to send as proof by email?

if not you say that you think "nothing" of the production of on-board hydrogen but that you work on the electrical dissociation, ok, you should make a point on the subject dedicated that one finds there.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 20/10/08, 14:45

jonule wrote:
Jonule you really don't understand anything:

and here it starts again.
you see nlc you speak to me as you spoke to him: no wonder he left as I said a few days ago above.

Mea culpa, it's true that I got a little carried away :|

You missed a lot of exchanges during your absence, which were probably deleted elsewhere. Gaudet started to completely derail just when I told him that I was stopping arguing and wasting my time, because he did not even read the explanations given to him and only offered insults as arguments.

jonule wrote:you only repeat the faraday limit, by measuring flow. we get to know you by heart. and by this, you block any initiative.
but who set these limits? you ... based on what? a book that dates ... when?

I am not blocking any initiative. If I myself had more time I would very much like to continue research to try to twist the neck to this limit of 2.4Wh per liter of gas. I'm not as stubborn as you might think or else I wouldn't have created the subject of improved electrolysis if I was convinced that we couldn't do better than faraday.

I'm just struggling to try and make it clear that blowing 4 bubbles with a PWM assembly isn't automatically a successful Meyer replica.
This is why the internet is full of nonsense, rumors, and "lines" that don't work (in the sense that the Meyer process would work).

The proof, I don't know if you followed what we said about JL Naudin. He made a reply, which obviously does not work, it suffices to analyze his findings on his page. But as he did not clearly explain that his replica did not work, other sites relayed the information that JL Naudin had a meyer replica that worked. But this is totally wrong. And our friend Gaudet was (and still is) convinced that Naudin has a meyer replica that works because he read it on a site. You may well explain to him in detail by A + B why the replica does not work, by simply analyzing Naudin's page on his replica in the right direction, he does not believe you because he read on another site someone say that the Naudin replica works.

jonule wrote:assuming to compare sizes that are comparable according to you, cadsur criteria that you have set. For example, you suppose that the gas produced is the same each time, therefore comparable, as well as other confusions: you base yourself on it but it turns out certain rules escaped you, as Gaudet had pointed out, on the grade stainless steel, etc etc

There you are not wrong, nothing contradicts the fact that the real Meyer method could release a different gas. Although I have never seen Meyer talk about this anywhere, and that intuitively, the water molecule being formed of hydrogen and oxygen, I do not see what could come out other than hydrogen. and oxygen.

But: all the replicas that we see do not work according to the Meyer process and the bubbles are caused by the passage of the current. So the gas that comes out cannot be different from a standard electrolysis, since these replicas are only standard electrolyses in the end.

Once again I am not saying that Meyer does not work, I am saying that all the replicas that we see do not highlight the Meyer process. On the other hand, the only things that run everywhere on the net are photos and videos which always show the same thing, show that it works, but never without any concrete measurement (flow, energy measurement of gas, etc. .)

The only attempt at a correctly documented reply in my opinion is that of JL Naudin, but unfortunately it is not functional. I also sent him an email to ask for more details and ask him why he does not explain that his replica does not work. I have not yet had an answer.

After for the stainless steel grades .... he was only repeating what he read on the site of a guy who had read on the site of a guy who had on the site of a guy who had read who had read on a guy's site .....

jonule wrote:I do not question your sincerity in question: but I just say that it is your way of seeing things, and it should not be imposed: many other technologies presented on this site are + or - smokers.

I never said that the pwm of pdf14 would make meyer work, I said that it is one of the keys, yes there are several and gaudet we would have been to cross + 1 which escapes us, but the communication was not there ... on both sides, and I still regret it.
the same communication that you are still showing and for me it's being a little psycho-rigid anyway. I’m not preventing you from saying I’m embarrassing and difficult to move forward and innovate with this mentality, and practical to dictate.

In case you hadn't noticed it, gaudet has no solution, since in the end he never tried anything, and his final goal was in fact to form a group to try a replica ...
So he has no more solution than you or me.
I admit to being stubborn and tenacious, it's true :!: But once again I don't insist that Meyer doesn't work, I insist on the fact that things have to be done seriously and without haste. And stop concluding that there is a miracle when there are 4 bubbles coming out. If there were really guys who had made a real replica and who were running on water, you can believe me that it would take a different turn than now.
If someone does make a serious attempt at replicating, I'll be happy to participate in the topic to give some ideas for what to do to verify that the Meyer process works.
Go see on the forum motoraeau, you will see that I participated quite a bit in this direction!

jonule wrote:I also find that you easily caricature people on this site, as if to call them a crook: who was swindled from what?

and even if running in water is a goal, hydrogen assistance like pantone are only doping for the moment, in adaptation to vehicles not intended for, there was no question of validating a process, one as the other, that if it allowed to roll ONLY in water.

It's not a caricature. If a guy comes to explain in a simple way that he has had a Meyer experience, that he thinks he has the solution, that he explains what he did in detail, shows his experiences (and not that of others), no problem !
But if the guy arrives, says that through his house we run in the water, that we produce free energy with a generator looped back on himself, which fully answers the questions we ask him (or carefully avoid), and that finally you realize that he has never tested anything by himself, flood you with videos seen and reviewed, and especially commercial links, I said yes, he's a crook, and it's not a caricature!

jonule wrote:> To come back to the subject:
Tom, I don't want to alienate people, but not endure the tone of "no it doesn't work, here do not go forbidden artung".

Again, I'm not saying that Meyer doesn't work, I'm just saying that not all current replicas work, or at least the authors don't prove that they are!

But the worst part is that I think a lot of experimenters are in good faith when they think and say that it works! Except that the tests stop at the video of 4 bubbles which go up in a jar, with a beautiful light behind.

jonule wrote:I suggest that you put this famous pdf14 pwm into production, you who have already made it, and nlc for his electronic talents.
it is clear that this interests me, and beyond our debates with nlc, I am sure that it will interest more than one.

This famous electronic assembly is a function generator, neither more nor less. You can do that if you want and plug it into electrodes. You will have gas but which will be caused by the passage of the current. To hope to obtain a functional Meyer replica, it would be necessary to have a perfect isolation of the cells so that "electrolysis" is carried out in voltage and not in current.

Because we must remember the Meyer principle that's it and nothing else: no current flow, and the rupture of the molecule by a strong potential difference on the electrodes. As soon as the current flows and the bubbles are caused by the current, unfortunately it meets the laws of faraday :|

Super insulation of the electrodes is then imperative, and the famous VIC is inserted between the assembly of the pdf14 and the electrodes, which allows by resonance and charge pump to increase the voltage at the terminals of the cells. It is very difficult to focus without at least one digital oscilloscope to clearly visualize everything that is happening exactly in order to focus.
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 20/10/08, 14:58

Hello,
So a question that trots me: why the grade of stainless steel will be so important if the electrodes must be isolated for the capacitive effect to be obtained: would it be precisely in relation to the value of this capacity? something else in your opinion?
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 20/10/08, 15:06

Very good question, another weird and mysterious thing.

Unless perhaps certain grades allow better "conditioning" of the plates, namely to create the insulating layer which is supposed to insulate the electrodes.

But since the ultimate goal is to have isolated electrodes, why stainless steel? Why not isolate the electrodes directly?

Why not use aluminum, on which insulating alumina forms the cathode (or the anode I don't know any more?) When the current flows? By raising the voltage higher and higher, the alumina would become thicker and thicker since the increase in voltage causes current to flow, which creates alumina, etc.
There would be a way to get high in tension, but how far? If it takes 40kV to dissociate the water molecule, with a few mm between the plates the electric arc may easily find a path
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 20/10/08, 15:16

The steady state alumina layer is no longer supposed to change (or very little): let me explain ( :!: this is only what I was able to get from reading for the moemnt I don't have time to experiment, but hey I still ordered a pwm ... a 3G BOB way : Cheesy: )
there is according to the docs that I quote above a conditioning phase (phase more or less described depending on whether we are talking about meyer / lawton or BB (Bob Boyce): in the case of BB it is good described and moreover rather heavy to do well), in this phase we have a mixture at a non-neutral basic pH (preferably: NaOH if not KOH).
Once the conditioning is finished, we switch to water at neutral pH: this is why I am saying that the layer of the conditioning phase should no longer change chemically speaking: it would be all the more troublesome as suddenly the capacity would have chance to change where also the frequencies to send to the cell ...
0 x

(Alessandro Marandotti)
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 20/10/08, 15:42

The question is does this famous "conditioning" (I put it in between quotes because when I see the procedures to follow I have the impression that it is black magic), really allows to have an isolation perfect electrodes !? Namely that it allows to rise to several kV in voltage at the terminals of the electrodes without the current circulating, or very little?

For information, for example, to be able to apply 10.000V to a cell which would have a leakage current of 20mA (20mA leakage under 10.000V is really super super low and very difficult to reach !!), you have to have the 10.000V power supply can provide 200W: 10.000V x 0.02A = 200W.

The "resistance" of the cell under 10.000V would in this case be 10.000V / 0.02A = 500Kohms.

And yet is 10.000V enough to break the molecule, it's not even sure.

All that to say that trying to reproduce the Meyer process is very complicated and not accessible to everyone, because:
- Either a monstrous insulation is required to be able to apply a very high voltage to the cell with a relatively low power.
- Either a very powerful high voltage power supply is needed which can supply the leakage current of the cell without the voltage collapsing. In my example above it would take a 10.000V / 200W power supply to withstand the 20mA (it seems ridiculous 20mA) of leakage current.

Making a 10.000V / 200W power supply is not that simple and even I, who am an electronic technician, could cause me a lot of cold sweats.
Last edited by nlc the 20 / 10 / 08, 15: 44, 1 edited once.
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 20/10/08, 15:43

speaking of black magic,
here is a pdf on this famous packaging
https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/1224510499vddvQh.pdf
0 x

(Alessandro Marandotti)
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 20/10/08, 15:54

Ahhh, here comes an interesting thing!
But who goes in the completely opposite direction ...

The pdf explains that the electrode has a special coating which increases by 1000 the contact surface with the electrolyte.
They explain that these plates are specially adapted to make electrolysis ...... classic, with 33% KOH.

They explain that the goal is to have the lowest possible resistance to increase efficiency (logic, ca allows the same current to be passed under lower voltage).

So this special coating, or in any case their conditioning has nothing to do with what it takes to meyer, it's totally the opposite, we must make the cell as resistive as possible :?
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 20/10/08, 16:18

Yes, I mixed the brushes (I would have to check) but a priori it is relative to the boyce style preparation (but then I would have been deceived without knowing it of my own free will: it's not the same type of preparation : Shock: )
0 x

(Alessandro Marandotti)

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"