Fucking low speed ......

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Fucking low speed ......

by Exceed » 07/03/06, 08:10

Hello,
I need advice....I'm tired of being taken for an idiot!!!!
A little history....
Living in a rural "zone", I don't have access to "normal" ADSL.....but I was contacted by mail by ISPs, Free or Wanadoo style. "you are eligible for extended 512k adsl or Re" .....Great!!! So soon said, so soon done!!!!
So I take a subscription to Wanadoo (France Telecom) asking if they are sure it will work!!!!!! Answer: "Yes-Yes!! that's for sure...all the lights are green on your line...there's no reason why it shouldn't work...besides the extended 512 is intended for people like you....I've never had a case where it didn't work...etc."
So at the beginning of February, I place an order, I am delivered in mid-February. I'm commissioning....Nothing....the light flashes on the wanadoo modem.....I'm waiting....nothing...I call free technical assistance for 1 hour or two calls....always nothing....I call back 8 days later to report that it still doesn't work....Oh right?.....So they tell me to wait a few more days.. ..I call back, at my expense, and there I am told that they are going to inquire at the specialized service....And that they call me back...I tell them "be careful, I am absent between 16 and 17 p.m. ...????????? Well guess what???? 1- they called back at 16:30 p.m. 2- they tell my wife that I can't have internet adsl 512k extended!!!!
And that !!! It's not bullshit!!!
No one came to check on me....I'm crazy!!!
While they are the ones who approached me, who told me that my line was eligible, that I took out the subscription with them with their equipment, that France Telecom must implement the means to bring the signal correctly up to the ADSL filter (general conditions of sale)...apart from being reimbursed.....Do I have recourse to oblige them, France Telecom and Wanadoo, to carry out the necessary repairs on my line in order to have what they promised me??? The problem comes according to them that there would be too much signal attenuation on the line!!!!
I am disgusted with such practices.....With Free, it was the same!!!
The worst part is that it does not work and that it must be me who does all the procedures to report it, at my expense !!! They are thieves !!!
Now, there is + nothing free at France Telecom...you know the 1013...1014....1015...etc! Now you have to crash and shut your MOUTH!!!! I forgot the numbers are free if you want to subscribe....

WAITING FOR YOUR ADVICE!!!!!!!!

A + Serge.
0 x
Respect !!!
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 07/03/06, 08:54

At free there is the advantage that while waiting for adsl you have 20h/month for free.
In such a case you would have been a winner to take the ht debit by the parabola, the prices are advantageous now. You have 1mega in download and you must have a second ISP for the upload.
otherwise fce telecom are no longer alone on the market and it does not make them very happy..
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 07/03/06, 10:54

For appeal???
There is one or not!!!
Thank you for your answers.
A + Serge.
PS: dsl for the title....exceed is exceeded!!!
0 x
Respect !!!
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 07/03/06, 11:08

The best thing is to contact a consumer defense association (style UFC Que Choisir...).

They have much more weight than a simple consumer.

Otherwise, you may need to contact the DGCCRF in your department.

Of course, you have to prepare a little file with "evidence" and send them by email.

I had setbacks with CDdiscount for a paid order and a package was missing. I contacted them many times by phone and they drowned the fish each time (well, it was me who paid) until I contacted the DGCCRF.

Anyway, it worked for me. They reimbursed me for what I had not received. But I would never order from them again.

@+
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/03/06, 11:39

Hope you blocked the payment first.

If not to take action against a consumer defense association given the sums involved (and the energy and the time and nervousness that it will take you) I don't really find it wise. :|

I moved the topic to rant.
0 x
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 07/03/06, 18:25

Thanks Christopher...
I have already contacted UFC....it's on its way!
On the other hand, I will see with the DGCCRF...but against Wanadoo???
Me, I want them to respect the contract and make it work!!!!
No refund...it's too easy to scam people!!!
So DGCCRF?????..................
To be continued....
A + Serge.
0 x
Respect !!!
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by krissg29 » 07/03/06, 21:45

I also do not have access to ADSL. FT made the installation to connect the town but the signal is still too weak to reach me (2 km from the town).

As I claimed, they offered me "extended ADSL". In fact, from what I understand, they add an amplifier so that the signal does not have too much attenuation to reach my home.

Small detail: work invoiced approximately €100 per FT to the individual making the request.

2nd detail: once the work is done (amplifier installed), the other subscribers in the sector also have access to ADSL but without having to pay anything for the installation, like all FT subscribers who live in town.

In fact, they have found the trick to make individuals pay for the work they are normally obliged to do for free (to bridge the "digital divide" so dear to Chichi)

For Exceed, I think the salesperson who sold you the ADSL subscription "forgot" to tell you that he had a special connection to make. Glad they didn't hook you up first, telling you it was chargeable afterwards.

So, to claim, there is a trick that works quite well but it is not by phone:
- you go to the France Telecom store in the city closest to you
- you choose a day when the shop has a lot of customers
- and you state your case by speaking quite loudly (I didn't say yelling)

They always try to escape by saying that the problem comes from the other (problem at FT when you complain to Wanadoo and vice versa). only their shop is used for 2 boxes and the salesperson you will have in front of you will no longer be able to scroll since he works for both.

Already tested and it works very well, especially on Saturdays : Cheesy:

PS: I'm on 56k and I load big stuff (like videos) at work. We manage as best we can.

Re-PS: On http://www.ariase.com/fr/haut-debit/index.html you have a lot of details on the internet in rural areas.
0 x
It should not be confused and ingenious engineer
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 08/03/06, 01:02

Hello,
The exchange, on which I depend, is equipped for ReADSL or extended...
FT just told my wife that it will not work at home and that you had to call 1014 to get reimbursed !!! Without explanation !!!!!
Great !!! No !!! Too bad it didn't fall on me...
If it continues .... I tear off all the wires to the central !!! 8 terminals ... all attached behind the Patrol !!! :x :x :x
Shit !!! It's not my fault if the line is rotten....it's the responsibility of FT!!!
a + serge.
0 x
Respect !!!
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 08/03/06, 10:07

http://www.degrouptest.com/
if it is enough to pay 100€ to put on an amp, even if the others benefit from it, frankly there is no hesitation! .. the solution of the parabola costs much more
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 08/03/06, 12:47

I had a lot of setbacks with France Telecom and Wanadoo, frankly, if you can get away from them, their business practices are purely disgusting, and they exceed the laws.
Today I'm at nine, and I really had trouble opening the line.
For the little story, hang on, you have to follow.
At the time I was at wanadoo, I decided to move, so the line had to be transferred.
The transfer already costs 52 euros, in addition, when an accommodation has no line for a certain time, they cancel it, so when I moved in, in addition to the line transfer, the line had to be opened in the new apartment. and re 50 euros.
In addition, if you want to keep your number, it's an option that costs you the trifle of 8 euros, it's better now I think.
So, I say no, I don't care to change the number, I always save that.
Well, ok, the line is open, it works, by the way the types of ft, they pierced a wall to pass a wire and they cleaned nothing, in short.
I paid by TIP, so I receive the TIP, I sign I send it back, the sum was already quite heavy.
A few weeks later, I received a letter, it was my tip, and they hadn't cashed it, and why will you tell me?
Well, quite simply because France Telecom subcontracts the payment to a center, and as my telephone number had changed, the tip was not valid, so they had lost my bank details. Awesome
The above I go to the agency in my city to settle, no means, at ft you can not settle your bills in the agency, that's great.
Well, I send back the tip with a rib (which I should never have sent)
Bingo, the cut line, no more adsl, no phone.
Anger, I go to the agency, I explain, the salesperson takes me out a paper that I have to fill out and send back accompanied by a nice check for 168 euros of deposit that they collect for 2 years to be able to have the right to reopen a line at 52 euros. And if unfortunately only one of the payments is late within two years, then they do not return the deposit. (By the way, I still paid the bill and I had a credit note because they got it wrong)
So there, I sent them to hell, preferring not to have any more line or internet.
But I couldn't stay like that, being in an unbundled zone I call 9telecom, and there they tell me that ft practices are not legal.
I call again ft, but nothing helps, no way to get the line.
My grandmother, ha dear grandmother, I adore her, to an idea.
She calls 1014 "hello sir, I'm going to have regular care for a few months in a hospital and it turns out that I'm going to be living with my grandson for a while, so I need to open a line at his house to be able to talk to my husband"
Obviously the commercial tries to refour him a lot of options, but the grandmother hold out and resist :-)
Finally, the line is open, it will still cost 55 euros + 14.50 subscription for the current month.
Finally it's done.
On this I call neuf telecom, I take the nine box in total unbundling, and 9 telecom directly cancels the subscription at ft.
So here I am with an unlimited telephone to landlines and an ADSL connection with a speed higher than what ft sold.
The moral is that in everything and everywhere there is a flaw, it suffices to know how to rush into it.
Now I'm anti France Telecom, and I advise everyone to leave their home, they frankly deserve to sink, they are bastards, there are no other words.
Well, we still managed to fuck them with the precious help of grandma. : Mrgreen:
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"