For the presidential 2007

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 14/09/06, 11:33

No one can answer me about the non-eligibility in case of criminal record?
It is nevertheless a question of 1st importance as for the potential candidacy of J. Bové !!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 14/09/06, 15:31

How many politicians have been condemned to a deprivation of electoral rights, therefore also ineligible ... They appeal. The appeal is suspensive of the sentence, and they can appear before the good people.
It seems that we are hearing more and more about a non-suspensive sentence, on appeal.
(Chirac has found the trick, he appoints his former adviser, attorney general, to avoid being possibly "bothered" or even condemned, soon, for his saucepans at the town hall of Paris, covered until then by his presidential immunity ...)

Basically, Bove has already been sentenced to 3 months in prison; after a month in jail, he was pardoned by Chirac on July 14. Since then, following actions, and active support from "voluntary mowers", he has on his back, well 6 months suspended ...
He was recently sentenced to a suspended sentence, with non-eligibility, for the same facts, and should cumulate the terms of imprisonment. He had appealed and we are awaiting the outcome soon…
Surely right, before the elections ...
Me, I admire him and the others, because they persevere on this path, in order to wake up the maximum of French people, during the media coverage of the trials. They are not sadomasochistic, they have a job, a family life ... And they ignore their personal comfort.
Hats off to our modern heroes!
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 14/09/06, 16:42

gegyx wrote:Hats off to our modern heroes!

So then, you support the actors of civic disobedience?
It's the first time! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

No more jokes, I fully agree with you on this point.
It may be cowardice on my part, but the risk of leaving my family destitute still prevents me from joining these resistant.

Indeed, one can compare the mowing of a transgenic field planted there against the opinion of the population by a multinational above the laws to the sabotage of military installations at a certain time.

The dangers are the same, only the method has changed.
We have gone from a constraint by military force to a more devious domination through television, world cup and auto show.
The results, however, are quite similar: deprivation of certain freedoms, confiscation of income, designation of certain categories of population to popular reprisal ...

And, as at one time, the majority of the population working.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 15/09/06, 07:21

Christophe wrote: Yes me too ... but I still "heard" the following hypothesis:

"Bové (and the peasant confederation) would be paid by Monsanto to prevent (or at least slow it down) the independent development of European GMOs ... thus allowing Monsanto to have TOTAL domination (with a nasty pun) of GMOs ... "

Well I find it hard to swallow this (especially when we see the cases of McDonald's, symbol of the USA) but in the world in which we live it would not surprise me more than that .... :(

Information, disinformation ........... it installs doubt in our heads. And if it was true ? what if it was wrong? We live in a wonderful world : Mrgreen: where information is everywhere, accessible to all. But who to believe in all this? well, common sense!
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 15/09/06, 10:30

everything is good for discreditation !, he could (josé) have an accident, like colluche : Evil:
even ineligible he could delegate 'to a third party, while being adviser : Cheesy:
Go ahead !!! :D
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/09/06, 10:32

bham wrote:But who to believe in all this? well, common sense!

Hard to have common sense right now ...
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 16/01/07, 19:44

Faced with the failure of the anti-liberal left which failed to come together, Ms. Buffet presenting herself as the sole candidate, groups of citizens launched a call for the candidacy of José Bové in the following form:

The national appeal www.unisavecbove.org has just reached, in less than a week, 10 signatures, a symbolic threshold desired by José Bové.
YES, JOSÉ BOVÉ MUST BE A CANDIDATE!
In one week, more than 10 people signed the call "José Bové can and must be the candidate of the alternative on the left". This success, which has exceeded our most optimistic expectations, shows that the living forces of the anti-liberal, alternative, ecological and united left are massively yearning for unity that its leaders have failed to achieve. It shows that the candidacy of José Bové has the capacity to collect and mobilize these vital forces to a large extent.

But these 10 signatures are only the beginning of a movement which cannot set limits and which it is now necessary to amplify everywhere in the country.

We call on our fellow citizens who want a real alternative to liberalism to continue to sign thousands on the site www.unisavecbove.org. We call on them to have the appeal signed in public places, on the streets, in markets, in the workplace.

We call on the anti-liberal unitary collectives to take this call into account and to relaunch their action in the perspective that it is opening up.

We call on all the forces of the anti-liberal left to meet without waiting to reconstitute around José Bové the unitary front which had enabled the victory of the "No" on May 29, 2005.

For the call coordinators, the spokespersons: Rémy Jean and Yannis Youlountas

Details of some errors found in the media:

- Our approach is collective, mixed, spontaneous and comes from the base of unitary collectives, in particular from people who are not inserted for the majority (those who are sometimes called free electrons).

- This is not an appeal by members of a single party or a single city.

- José Bové is not at the origin of this call of which he was informed afterwards.

- This is a new phenomenon very significant of a popular will to refuse the confiscation of the political thing and more particularly the current dead end.

- Among the signatories: Michel Onfray (philosopher), Ridan, Magyd Cherfi and Jean Ferrat (singers), Gustave Parking (humorist), Etienne Chouard (cybernetic resistant), Patrick Silberstein (editor), Siné (designer), Raoul-Marc Jennar (researcher, anti-globalization activist), Gilles Clément (landscaper), Christine Delphy (researcher and feminist activist), Jo Le Guen (navigator), and it's not over!

and Bové's response:

Montredon, January 15, 2007.
Dear friends, dear comrades,
The petition "José Bové can and must be the candidate for the left alternative" is already a huge success: 14 signatures in nine days!

I would like to thank all the signatories for the trust they have placed in me and, above all, for the civic gesture they are making to force the political apparatus to choose a unitary candidacy for the presidential election.

I have always said that I was available to embody, on the ballot, a collective and unitary campaign of the anti-liberal, ecological, alternative and united left, if two conditions were met: a popular dynamic to legitimize this candidacy; a rallying process with all the forces of the left “no” to the European Constitution.

The popular dynamic is on the move, the unitary approach remains a struggle. I have no intention of running away from my responsibilities. This is why I would like to launch today a call to hope.

I call on all citizens who recognize themselves in unitary mobilization to end the logic of unemployment, precariousness and social inequality to sign the petition massively. Our target must now be tens of thousands of signatures before the end of January.

I call on all young people and residents of working-class neighborhoods, all victims of discrimination to take an active part in the electoral debate. I intend to help them make their concerns central to the campaign.

I call on all green citizens to consider that the fight to save the planet is inseparable from a fight against the liberal and productivist economy. We cannot trust either the traditional left or the right to implement a real ecological pact.

I call on all activists of the unitary collectives of the anti-liberal left to put the richness of their experience and their diversity at the service of unitary mobilization. The national meeting of January 20 and 21 should be an opportunity to continue the fight for a rallying application, on the basis of the petition, with all the sensitivities and personalities who have participated in this process since spring 2006.

I call on all anti-liberal elected officials to show their solidarity by publicly offering their sponsorship for a unitary candidacy of the anti-liberal left. I am thinking in particular of the communist elected representatives, the green elected representatives and the “various left” elected representatives who feel deprived of this perspective.

I call on Olivier Besancenot and Marie-George Buffet to build together a unitary campaign on the following bases: anti-liberal program of 125 proposals, joint meetings reflecting all the sensitivities of the gathering, equitable sharing of official speaking time. I offer them a meeting as soon as possible to examine all the practical provisions of such a campaign.

I call on all unitary collectives to prepare to campaign for the presidential election, but also for the legislative elections. Our objective must be to present unitary candidates from the anti-liberal left in all the constituencies.

Dear friends, dear comrades,
In view of the continued popular and unitary mobilization around the candidacy of the alternative on the left, I will say, at the end of January, if I remain available to embody it on the ballot. A formidable movement is on the way to ruin the logic of division which has prevailed until then. Let’s amplify it again and we’ll win!
Fraternally, José

Sorry it's a bit long but for those who want to support Bové or a different policy, go to the site www.unisavecbove.org
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 16/01/07, 22:41

Me what I like is Sarko who says he is touched by ecology but who does not travel by bus to rapeseed :)))

details?
0 x