For lovers of beer (Belgian or other)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: For beer lovers (Belgian or other)

by GuyGadebois » 28/11/19, 12:54

Janic wrote:
janic wrote: But if you defend the picole tooth and nail, why not do the same for tobacco?
Because tobacco is 100% crap, 100% poison, 100% useless. Tobacco is indefensible.
We say that today by recommending the current science, which also says that alcohol is shit, 100% poison, 100% useless. So alcohol is indefensible, even less defensible than tobacco because it does not lead to domestic violence, for example.

I expected this answer, I could have written it myself ... more sectarian, more silly, more limited, you die.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/11/19, 13:11

I expected this answer, I could have written it myself ... more sectarian, more silly, more limited, you die.
nobody wants your death so far! it is entirely your right to be sectarian, silly and limited : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 28/11/19, 13:13

Janic wrote:
nobody wants your death so far! it is entirely your right to be sectarian, silly and limited : Cheesy:

And come on, another "it is he who says who is" from a puritano-creato-hygienist ... : roll:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/11/19, 15:18

And come on, another "it is he who says who is" from a puritano-creato-hygienist ...
except that the one who said that he is there is the one who blames the one who also told him that there is to have said that the one who said that there is! For the puritano (still it would be necessary that you know what that means) I am far from it! On the other hand to be creatato-hygienist it is of course a beautiful compliment and I take it as such, just as for hygienist without which hygiene there would be much more sick and dead. Thank you the hygiano-creatato-freedom of conscience.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 28/11/19, 16:28

Stop bothering the children and come to reconcile yourself around ... a good beer! :P
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 28/11/19, 17:04

Grelinette wrote:Stop bothering the children and come to reconcile yourself around ... a good beer! :P

You talk, with a nutty who thinks that we become alcoholic by putting a spoonful of vinegar in the salad, it does not risk!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/11/19, 17:17

Stop bothering the children and come to reconcile yourself around ... a good beer!
there are beers, almost without alcohol, but since I don't like the taste anyway, that settles the question!
You talk, with a nutty who thinks that we become alcoholic by putting a spoonful of vinegar in the salad, it does not risk!
still in the second degree! : Cheesy: But between crazy we should however get along! : Shock:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 28/11/19, 17:46

The beer without alcohol is undrinkable. Except some German, and again.
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 28/11/19, 18:09

Well ... beer reconciliations it was not a good idea! We'll do that around a big glass of milk! :P
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 28/11/19, 18:15

Grelinette wrote:Well ... beer reconciliations it was not a good idea! We'll do that around a big glass of milk! :P

I do not digest this poison! : Evil:
0 x