Cat food with additives? (Shebas)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Cat food with additives? (Shebas)

by the middle » 15/01/12, 10:30

Hello,
I have the impression that some brands are adding products that are not good for our cats.
This is the second time that I have noticed this phenomenon.
But I may be wrong, so I start the debate.
In fact, as long as I give the leftovers of my meals to my kitty, all donut, but if I have the misfortune to give products of the brand SHEBAS, the kitty begins to become very difficult.
Harder and harder.
No more giving the rest of my chicken, or other brands of canned food.
I'm sure sheba is using "some kind of drug".
So, am I paranoid?

: Cheesy:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 15/01/12, 11:45

Hello !
no you're not parrano : Mrgreen:

your kitty has luxury tastes now :P , the shebas is of course a much tastier and better food than your "leftovers" of meals !!

I have several cats, I also gave them leftovers and I also encountered this kind of problem with even sometimes bizarre behavior, health problems, I even almost lost one for bone shard in the throat, another for quistes, also finished the remains
a balanced diet with suitable kibble is the best compromise, it is what they have since and it is nickel, super hair, great character, easy to distribute in a bowl or a dispenser for cats, for less stress in in case of absenteeism, they come to eat what they just need, without excess, knowing that a cat comes to eat in small steps many times during the day, just to bite a bite or two! moreover they will still hunt mice if there are any because they need exercise and play (sometimes cruel to these little rodents!)
The qualities of kibble are also a function of their age, from kitten to old tomcat, I personally order them online, are delivered to your home free of charge in 15 kg bags and costs less than in trade!
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/01/12, 18:43

Difficult in what sense? That he prefers sheba to "real" food?
It's like cigarettes: there are "additives" that make you dependent on a brand. Very visible when I change the brand of kibble with my cat! For 2 or 3 days, he has trouble starting to eat ... afterwards he is too hungry to be fussy !!

I assure you, there is worse: some humans who also prefer a fricadelle to a real steak ... : Cheesy: : Lol: : Cry:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/01/12, 19:01

+1 Pffff .. we walk on the head there!

It is not complicated to understand that it is pets that "order" in the majority of homes ... This is what the supplier of cat and dog food has understood! So it must be the opposite according to the trainers! And even for cats, however independent they are! Look in other countries and you will see that cats are healthier (leaner) and do not develop cancer, while here!

Regarding food, it is known that manufacturers put "addicts" in the ration. It's calculated! When you give it to them, maybe you have the peace of mind to do well ... but do you know that you sometimes make them suffer enormously! Because not only are they hungry, but they have a "feeling of lack". Never seen in nature for an animal ...! And of course marketing got involved to see what else had to be added for the animal to be "Consistent with what their masters expect ..." A bit like those parents who give Ritalin to their kids to calm them down and make them docile ...!

All this is to be banished, your animal is no longer himself ... you have changed his personality to your image. It is a little shameful.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 15/01/12, 19:34

For my dog ​​it's the same, the first time I changed her kibble, she played for more than a day (wearing it is rather gluttonous : Mrgreen: ) .... and then she attacked her ration. I told him "this is it or you brush yourself". Now I change my kibble regularly and she eats everything without complaining, no but!

On the other hand, she clearly prefers leftover meals that her neighbor regularly gives her, must say that he knows what is good : Mrgreen: .

Besides what he gives to my dog, there are humans who would get along very well ... but that's another problem :|
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 15/01/12, 21:03

Cats, dogs, men are the same.
Luxury quickly becomes the minimum allowable but by being a little hungry we lower our claims.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 15/01/12, 23:10

In my house there are no animals,
mouth to feed too ...

I'm the one who finishes the leftovers.

Good dog...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 15/01/12, 23:18

gegyx wrote:In my house there are no animals,
mouth to feed too ...

I'm the one who finishes the leftovers.

Good dog...

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 16/01/12, 01:09

Cats, dogs, men are the same

They all catch the same ticks !!!
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 16/01/12, 08:22

About animals,
Walloon vets offer a free consultation in February.
http://remboursezmoi.canalblog.com/arch ... 57816.html
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"