First contact Whhaaaa * *

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
BloodyRose26
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

First contact Whhaaaa * *

by BloodyRose26 » 05/01/14, 14:24

Hello to everyone! (or at least those who read me ^^).
I come to you on this decisive day! (or not)...
Okay, we're going to play it seriously :)
It's been a while since I'm dragging on this forum , browsing and reading different subject and post, and I finally sign up to participate a little in this happy mess of discussions (very) enthusiasm sometimes ^^
This because of several questions this raises to my mind (this being due to the fact of more or less dense contradiction on certain subject).

In short, what about me! young man handyman more than reason (should head that I finish my project in court to change that) ...
Turner / Milling / Training maintainer, music lover and hacker;)

On this I leave you it remains to me full of subject to browse ^^
Looking forward to discussing with you soon.
Kind regards.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/01/14, 15:23

Hi friend,

Welcome to the Econoloques! 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/01/14, 23:13

Welcome as an actor here!

I see that you have already identified the mood of certain subjects ... which I would qualify as too "passionate" ... : Cheesy:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 05/01/14, 23:22

: Mrgreen: Welcome to the world of those who dare.
You have one last gesture to show us that you are no longer afraid to succeed, complete the location ...

We did a few years ago meetings of econologists in certain regions, it was very nice ...
: Idea:

I am itching to create a place of exchange, sharing and action that comes from the only associative frameworks or I sevis to be more broadly multidisciplinary and encompass the social, economic, even philosophical and political ...

And if I get there, this forum is a little responsible ... :P
0 x
BloodyRose26
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by BloodyRose26 » 06/01/14, 03:40

Thank you for the welcome, I like to be of those who dare ^^

Yes I have already noticed the discussions of passion, and passionate we have never enough : Cheesy:

I will complete this immediately :)

Such a meeting is missing at present ...
And it would be good in even some ^ ^.
0 x