South France 21-23 September 2007

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
NA
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

South France 21-23 September 2007

by NA » 30/08/07, 17:40

festival of alternative cultures open to all persons or associations wishing to inform the public about alternative and renewable energies as well as all cultural and artistic activities. entry on donation.

Thank you for passing on the message

0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 30/08/07, 18:01

And .... it's happening or, if I did not read too bad ???
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/08/07, 23:45

Uh am a little paranoid but it would not be a makeup pub for a number in 0892 .... ???

The flyer lacks a lot of information ... except for a number in 0892 ... strange not for an "Alter" festival?
0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 31/08/07, 00:33

Uh, yes I had not captured the N ° ... Indeed ... Must say that the flyer lacks a bit of readability ...
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,

Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 01/09/07, 23:05

louphil wrote:Uh, yes I had not captured the N ° ... Indeed ... Must say that the flyer lacks a bit of readability ...

A little paranoid too, I think Christophe's analysis is the right one ... The lack of info is therefore voluntary to trap the gogo

Econologists are not the ideal clients for this kind of practice ...
Statistically they must be less consumers of surcharges than the rest of the population ... : Lol:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 01/09/07, 23:29

: Arrow: He sowed his flyer elsewhere, of course ...
here
I liked this remark:
"oh! the big troll !!
at the free party (for example), there was big punk beer, tek perche, electrodejante, sweaty rocker, but also wild plant cake, a free bar, skaters from city, troglotiens ....... and so on. We all love each other and we go together very well.
One reclaims the living, the species, no label proletarian kind, teknoides, anarchists or other.
A rally open to all sound systems remains a bigbordel tekno, more legal !!!!!: bball:

I do not see me bring back my dry toilets in a tekos of people who will piss against and dismount the wood to grill their mergezzz.

it's the open soundsystem that's blocking me. "

Ah, by the way, he has a website: http://cassoulet.discut.free.fr/
0 x
NA
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by NA » 03/09/07, 12:14

Hello!

So I assure you, there is no trap inside. the telephone number is a voicemail of the type 3672 of France Telecom, the advantage of it is that the call costs the same price (0,34c / min) and that it allows to leave an announcement of 3minutes, against 30 seconds at france telecom, which gives the way to properly inform the festival-goers about the important points (such as predicting water, food, explain what self-management, bein explain the path,. ..). tried you will see that there is no trap.

As for the place we can not yet reveal it because all the authorizations are not there yet. he was given early on the infoline.

It is not that "open sound system", it is marked on the fly it is "OPEN TO ALL", it means rock group regggea metal punk hiphop fanfare, association of dancers, juggler, renewable energies, troupes of circus, artsite, painter, sculptor, ........ to all.

Whatever their action (artistic, cultural, technical ...) the alternative associations advance in the same direction. this festival wants to be a place of meeting, sharing and communication for them.

Do not be paranoid, it is something very serious, and all the alternatives are the goods come, we are eager to inform the public on all this and, I think, open the mind of some who do not care You're welcome.

So I'm counting on you, whether you're motivated or a tourist, come and have a look.

Thank you to all

Hello
0 x
Cc K-APAR
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Cc K-APAR » 19/09/07, 16:13

So see you on Friday !!!

^^

:P :P :P :P
0 x
Cc