Fair organic Couiza, 4-5 August water in all its states

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Nat-sandstone
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Fair organic Couiza, 4-5 August water in all its states

by Nat-sandstone » 28/06/07, 19:14

9th edition of the Couiza organic fair, in Aude ...

BioAude changes its name: L'Aude a la Bio seemed to be better suited to describe the atmosphere and the challenges of the event.
This fair for organic products, of a hundred exhibitors, celebrates its 9th edition, including 3 years over two days with a concert Saturday evening (program available soon, for more information contact the association Nature et Progrès Aude), a specific theme, presented in the pole next to the fair and conferences throughout the WE.

In the past years, the theme "Eco-construction" and "Biofuels" have been very successful; this year we have chosen "Water in all its states", a topical subject, but above all opening up many horizons still unknown to the public.
From the management of rivers and natural resources, the impact of pesticides and other pollutants, to the use by individuals, the savings to be made, simple actions to preserve a legacy already too much started, etc. we will try to approach the large question from as many angles as possible.
We are planning the demonstration of a BRF project (making it possible to considerably reduce crop irrigation), the explanation of the water cycle in a particular habitat, the management of water in a municipality by its municipality, etc.

This fair is organized by Nature & Progress Aude, association of producers and consumers promoting organic farming.
Exhibitors: producers and some processors of food products (wines, meats, vegetables), and textiles (all organic), artisans who work according to ecological methods and environmental protection associations.

Opportunities to drink and eat (organic) on site and have a good time, walking through the shaded park welcoming exhibitors, following conferences, musical entertainment and theater scheduled all day, or by learning through the activities offered for children (and adults) on the theme of "Cooperative Games", dances in circles ...

We are still looking for volunteers to participate in the organization of the fair, musicians for entertainment (given the small budget we have, we will prioritize small local groups) and exhibitors for the pole on water ; if you are interested, or for any other information, you can contact us at bonneole@caramail.com or to the contact details on the poster (which you can distribute) https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... 3_2007.jpg

The program of the event is available here:
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... la_bio.pdf

Pleased to welcome you,
cordially and naturally ....
The organizing committee of Aude a la bio

(To distribute widely)
Last edited by Nat-sandstone the 18 / 07 / 07, 13: 52, 4 edited once.
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 28/06/07, 19:39

An advertisement seems sufficient to me, I leave this one and delete the other.

Please avoid duplicates 8) .
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Nat-sandstone
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Nat-sandstone » 28/06/07, 21:22

Well yes but my call to participants on the subject of water then ??
: Cry:
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"