The "Evil" versus the "Good"

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: "Evil" versus "Good"

by Janic » 23/07/21, 11:09

oh no!

Clothes
Hatred is a personal feeling of very strong hatred, hostility or execration towards something or someone.

I do not have any of these feelings towards the people of the forum - for example I call you "Janicou" and "Guitounet", which is rather affectionate and a little joker, whereas you rather use "abcon" with much more insults and aggressiveness, like Guy besides.
La grande fofolle, it's also affectionate and abcon it's realistic to note that you only tell bullshit hence this constant affectionate reminder so that you do not forget it before adding others. Rotate your fingers seven times on the keyboard before you type!
I just ask them to justify their claims
and how do you justify your own assertions on H, dowsing, naturopathy and others that you have made on professions, or individuals by treating them as charlatans, swindlers, without proof and just because you hate everything that does not is not you!
my assertions just come that when I ask myself for proofs of the validity of these theories, I am systematically told that I have to look for them myself, so I conclude that in reality there is none.
and you conclude on your ignorance and not on knowledge, that you just have to ask representative institutions like anyone curious about a subject, which you did not do.
So according to you, who has no medical skills unlike tens of thousands of practicing doctors treating millions of patients, what do you call that?
It has nothing to do with "a personal feeling of hatred, hostility or very strong loathing towards of something ou from someone."
-always the same difficulties with French ?!
But glandu reread the definition of hair!
Clothes
Hatred is a personal feeling of very strong loathing, hostility, or loathing towards something or someone.

If treating people as charlatans or crooks is not a feeling of loathing towards someone and the thing they do: what can be?
it's like religion, I don't believe in God, that doesn't prevent me from having friends (and even having romantic relationships) with believers. You don't have to mix everything up.
Do not add an additional area where you are even more ignorant than the rest, thus confusing god, religion and belief!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 23/07/21, 17:17

It's surprising your reflex to take the cabbage on all subjects! : Shock:

But precisely ... it goes in the direction of our debate on Good and Evil, and of my presentiment that Evil arises in human beings faster than Good.

With your "scuds" comments which fart in the nose of Internet users who follow the discussion, I have the impression of being in a Saloon where the people present are discussing peacefully while having a drink, and bim bam boom, in less time than 'to understand, it backfires on all sides! Image

Try other methods, Name of Zeus! : when you do not agree, apologize for asking forgiveness for not completely agreeing by specifying that you may not have fully understood some of the very interesting arguments of your opponent, and by using all the polite formulas in force in worldly debates animated by disagreements between civilized and benevolent people ... Image
Image Image

Remember Confucius' saying: It is from the discussion that light shines!
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/07/21, 17:23

At the same time when you read stuff of style "at the start Hitler was a good guy who wanted the good of his people and who simply took his revenge on 14-18", must admit that there are slaps and kicks in the ass that are lost ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/07/21, 19:48

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »23/07/21, 17:23
At the same time, when you read things like "initially Hitler was a good guy who wanted the good of his people and who just took his revenge on 14-18", you have to admit that there are slaps and blows. toss that get lost ...
there are kicks in the ass that are lost when we distort the meaning (ABCon enough for that!) of what is said! : Shock:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/07/21, 13:43

Yeah yeah, that's it, you didn't say it while writing it, but you didn't mean what is written, yet you wanted to say something close, but suddenly I understood nothing, even, I distort the meaning: Pure ABC in wallowing! Well done Janic, the imitation is perfect.
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 24/07/21, 14:30

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:At the same time when you read stuff of style "at the start Hitler was a good guy who wanted the good of his people and who simply took his revenge on 14-18", must admit that there are slaps and kicks in the ass that are lost ...

It is true that some answers call out, and at 2 levels:
- basically, when the subject is so disturbing that it is difficult to remain calm in front of certain statements which border on arrogance, pride or simply stupidity,
- on the form, when a provocative statement is naively released as if we were talking about rain and good weather.

But this is where you have to know how to take the necessary distance to analyze the intentions of a senseless statement, avoid the trap of provocation, know how to separate the wheat from the chaff, try to understand the reasons:
- Unfamiliarity with the subject
- Reasoning based on false information (disinformation)
- Willingness to open a conflict
- Willingness to troll the subject
- Etc. ..
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/07/21, 14:44

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »24/07/21, 13:43
Yeah yeah, that's it, you didn't say it while writing it, but you didn't mean what is written, yet you wanted to say something close, but suddenly I understood nothing, even, I distort the meaning: Pure ABC in wallowing! Well done Janic, the imitation is perfect.
here we are at 3 ABC, sorry 4 now, as if one was not enough! Pov 'from us! : Cry:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/07/21, 22:11

We can easily exempt Janic of Nazi proselytism because this subject is delicate, especially if it is referred to in a few lines lending to various interpretations.
What seems important to me, instead of a futile argument, is to understand why this subject is divisive, apart from the simple obvious. This historical phase, in a way, emphatically represents the power desires of our societies and the death drives that result from it. What shocks about Nazism is above all to reveal in a crude way a reality in which we are also embarked, but which we prefer to blur under the veils of soothing discourse. This ideology has certainly failed on a geopolitical level, but some of its fundamental aspects (not necessarily those directly claimed originally) have largely triumphed: released machinic power, massive social engineering, objectification of living beings, abstract rationality ...
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/07/21, 23:02

Ahmed wrote:We can easily exempt Janic of Nazi proselytism ...

Of course, my intention was not to suspect him of Nazism, I just noted (with a little dismay) his ignorance of the subject.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/07/21, 07:30

guy
Of course, my point was not to suspect him of Nazism,
phew, we got away with it
I just noticed (with a little dismay) his ignorance of the subject.
you are largely right, I am neither a historian nor a German and therefore in a bad position "to remake history. I therefore only have for" reference "what documentaries, books and personal accounts say about it. people of that time, not involved in politics, who saw that the situation in their country had changed, for the better for them, which has nothing to do with the explosion of Nazism itself and its brown or black shirts.
Unfortunately, the wounds are not yet all closed (as with Algeria and colonialism) and History will take care of sorting out for good or for bad!
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"