The "Evil" versus the "Good"

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: "Evil" versus "Good"

by Janic » 21/07/21, 20:23

Sorry to find you talking about what you don't know. Re-read Hitler's speeches and the actions of the NSDAP before he came to power ...
of course that his intention was clear concerning a part of the German population, in particular the Jews but not only, which must again be placed in its context of the time. But for a large part of the unaffected population, these measures were considered useful and necessary to improve the lives of Germans in general. and when he decides to invade neighboring countries, it is not to eradicate the Jews there, but as revenge against previous defeats. We had the same character invading neighboring countries and even further afield like Napoleonic madness.
But we will not remake history for all that, but let's leave that to the historians who will say what they want to remember according to each country concerned.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/07/21, 21:09

Janic wrote: let's leave that to the historians who will say what they want to retain from it according to each country concerned.

In any case you will have made my wife "laugh", who is German.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 21/07/21, 21:26

Janic wrote:and when he decides to invade neighboring countries it is not to eradicate the Jews there, but as revenge against previous defeats.

yeah he decided to invade Czechoslovakia and Poland, to avenge the defeat of 18 ... when those countries didn't exist yet.

Janic is an endless source of fun ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/07/21, 21:33

ABC2019 wrote:Janic is an endless source of fun ...

Magnificent, you have at least that in common!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/07/21, 08:38

ABCon »21/07/21, 21:26
Janic wrote:
and when he decides to invade neighboring countries it is not to eradicate the Jews there, but as revenge against previous defeats.
yeah he decided to invade Czechoslovakia and Poland, to avenge the defeat of 18 ... when those countries didn't exist yet.
still as bad as usual. He does not seek to invade Poland and others for revenge, but to regain the greatness of Germany like all those who have been defeated at one time and who seek to regain a lost power. History is only made of that, everywhere on this earth!
abcon is an endless source of fun ...

guy
In any case you will have made my wife "laugh", who is German.
oh well, is she that old? It must make him in the 100 years now! : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 22/07/21, 09:06

Janic wrote:ABCon »21/07/21, 21:26
Janic wrote:
and when he decides to invade neighboring countries it is not to eradicate the Jews there, but as revenge against previous defeats.
still as bad as usual. He does not seek to invade Poland and others for revenge

uh, didn't you just say the opposite right before? : Shock:
well finally if you want to know the deep motivations of Hitler, you can read the reissue of "Mein Kampf"; everything was written. It is true that there hardly ever speaks of the Jews ... : roll:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/07/21, 09:24

uh, didn't you just say the opposite right before? : Shock:
oh no my coco, text and context
well finally if you want to know the deep motivations of Hitler, you can read the reissue of "Mein Kampf"; everything was written. It is true that there hardly ever speaks of the Jews ...
still as stupid as usual and in addition it is likely that you have never read this book either!
As for the motivations of this seriously ill, they were a mixture of good and evil precisely where his nationalism was mixed with hatred for other ethnic groups.
Don't you yourself show a strange hatred for all those who do not agree with you?
Pasteur himself manifested a hatred against Germany without any question of Jews or any other "race" as shown in the documentary on Pasteur VS Koch.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 22/07/21, 20:32

Janic wrote: Don't you yourself show a strange hatred for all those who do not agree with you?

uh, no, at all, why? : Shock: it is not me who drank insults at length of posts the forumers who disagree with me, I just ask them to justify their assertions. It has nothing to do with "hate". You must be confused with someone else ...
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/07/21, 07:39

by
ABC2019 »22/07/21, 20:32

Janic wrote:
Don't you yourself show a strange hatred for all those who do not agree with you?

uh, no, at all, why? : Shock: it is not me who drank insults at length of posts the forumowers who disagree with me, I just ask them to justify their claims. It has nothing to do with "hate". You must be confused with someone else ...

oh no!
Clothes
Hatred is a personal feeling of very strong loathing, hostility, or loathing towards of something or someone.

I just ask them to justify their claims
and how do you justify your own assertions on H, dowsing, naturopathy and others that you have made on professions, or individuals by treating them as charlatans, swindlers, without proof and just because you hate everything that does not is not you!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/07/21, 08:45

Janic wrote:by
ABC2019 »22/07/21, 20:32

Janic wrote:

uh, no, at all, why? : Shock: it is not me who drank insults at length of posts the forumowers who disagree with me, I just ask them to justify their claims. It has nothing to do with "hate". You must be confused with someone else ...

oh no!
Clothes
Hatred is a personal feeling of very strong loathing, hostility, or loathing towards of something or someone.

I do not have any of these feelings towards the people of the forum - for example I call you "Janicou" and "Guitounet", which is rather affectionate and a little joker, whereas you rather use "abcon" with much more insults and aggressiveness, like Guy besides. You just put your own feelings in other people, as it happens very often ...

[/ I]
I just ask them to justify their claims
and how do you justify your own assertions on H, dowsing, naturopathy and others that you have made on professions, or individuals by treating them as charlatans, swindlers, without proof and just because you hate everything that does not is not you!

my assertions just come that when I ask myself for proofs of the validity of these theories, I am systematically told that I have to look for them myself, so I conclude that in reality there is none. It has nothing to do with "a personal feeling of hatred, hostility or very strong loathing towards of something or someone."- besides, I told you that I had good friends who believed in alternative medicine and homeopathy (which does not have any!), and who are also very nice, I have no idea. 'used to be friends with people I hate! it's like religion, I don't believe in God, it doesn't stop me from having friends (and even having romantic relationships) with believers Don't mix everything up.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"