End of pourrissages posts ;-)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 09/03/13, 13:44

Hello ,
Did67 there are only those who do nothing who do not make an error;), persevering in the error means that it remains an error, and learning from the latter turns it into an asset;) ... therefore it is no longer a mistake, but a learning ...

I am sure that you are going to be a very good modo, that all of you will be ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 09/03/13, 13:45

gegyx wrote:After some time, seeing nothing coming, I decided to systematically respond to attacks and overtaking. It was not my role, but had to react well, if we have a little respect for ourselves and So forum. So inevitably the forum has deteriorated, and this has finally allowed a reaction of order.
I did the same, trying to be as concise as possible, so as not to clutter up the forum. Aside from an unwelcome slippage when the estimated Quartz was trying to fix things, I don't regret anything. Right now, we're breathing!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 09/03/13, 13:58

We could, implicitly, make a very "political" reading of our experience of "mini-society" ...

The previous century would allow us to analyze many things ...

One of my convictions many times expressed: in the absence of regulation by a "legitimate system" (and somewhat accepted), it is the "strongest" who wins. The strongest physically, the strongest in mouth, the strongest in perseverance ... Rarely the thinnest, the most intelligent, the one who has meditated the most ... Even if the Gandhi or the Nelson Mandela have transcended this observation. ..

It is not Nelson Mandela who wants!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/03/13, 14:11

Yes indeed,

We will try to ensure that the personal attacks stop.

When a forumer considers not to be respected, that it makes a MP with one of the GISME.

We will edit the inappropriate message parts.

We will delete the posts present only to "do the circus" with lawsuits or other jokes.

However, the mods are not there to censor ideas. Simply ensure mutual respect between members.

Right now, the forum has regained its calm, it's very pleasant. 8)

Sincerely,
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 09/03/13, 14:16

gegyx wrote:
.. if we have a little respect for ourselves and this forum.

1) Thank you first. If I could contribute to what you testify, I feel a satisfaction (which is not pride).

2) ... I finished on Mandela.

"Respect for oneself ...", I think that there is sometimes more respect for oneself in accepting an unfair situation and being able to overcome it, to be far above ... than 'to reply.

When I testified to my "crack" in front of "dedé" (you had all recognized it, I think), it was rather a regret. I experienced it as a weakness on my part. A slippage [I can write it today; on the Okofen thread, I had asked all the pillars not to answer and faced with the lack of reaction, in fact, the thread had been "cleaned"]. I would have liked to be Mandela's great-grand-cousin and have the greatness to let myself be put in bcoal like he was put in prison, to have me pissed on as he pissed on a little white cop full of beer and .. . to seize the hand extended by a government at bay after 27 years of iron and without any spirit of revenge, to say "stingy, my brother ... let's build the rainbow nation ..." ... Invite, of his own hand, his ex-jailer with his family at his investiture ceremony ...

I think Mandela had infinite self-respect in these circumstances, being 10 km above the fools who treated him like that. And I think that during his funeral 5 billion humans will take his hat off. (the others don't have TV)

As it will not be long in coming, I invite you to read his authorized Memoirs ("A long way to freedom" in pocket) ... Or read the touching memoirs of his jailer, who simply tells how he was touched and ultimately very close from him...

This will allow us to understand the deep meaning of the extracts which we will be watered with.

I close this meditative parenthesis [before being moderated for off-topic!]. Come on, let's say cultural!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/03/13, 14:25

It's not HS, Didi

Mandela is a model of moderation. : Idea:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/13, 14:33

bidouille23 wrote:Hello ,
Did67 there are only those who do nothing who do not make mistakes;),

Absolutely, I wanted to save it for later but there will be no better opportunity: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post252760.html#252760
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 09/03/13, 15:03

Rather than an alert message, and to which moderator?

An "alert" function next to "quote" and "edit", right?
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 09/03/13, 16:45

Welcome back gegyx!
: Mrgreen:

Le forum is again interesting and we can see the return to the discussion of several elders and it should be noted that the traffic has not decreased on the contrary and will surely take the employer.

It's the party!
Unless someone ...
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Did67

by Did67 » 09/03/13, 17:59

gegyx wrote:Rather than an alert message, and to which moderator?

An "alert" function next to "quote" and "edit", right?

As said, I will be careful. It was about sliding on my pad ...

Because of being modo, I have, in fact, the "edit" box for the messages of others ... This is where I forked from the first shot!

But I think Christophe will confirm:

a) anyone can alert any moderator by a mp. Copy the link from the contentious post and send the mp!

b) I believe that the quality of modo appears under our pseudo; I don't know if like others forums, the nicknames of the monos can be "singled out" a little more (other color? bold?) if that is desired ???
0 x