Electron my love ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Electron my love ...

by camel1 » 15/03/07, 00:16

Hi everybody !

While doing research on exhaust gas analyzers, I came across Michel Hubin's site "Electron mon amour"

http://perso.orange.fr/michel.hubin/index.htm

Michel Hubin is a CNRS researcher now retired, and his site is full of very interesting information of all kinds, including a chapter dedicated to sensors used for the analysis of gases ...

To see and to put in your favorites absolutely, especially as our man is clearly positioned in favor of econological values ​​which are dear to us! :D

Good readings (it's very bushy, and you won't be able to read everything all at once! : Cheesy: )

A + + +

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/03/07, 09:08

indeed, that is something!

the weird thing is that during all my google searches, i don't remember coming across it
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be