Electrocution "direct" by catenary train

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Electrocution "direct" by catenary train

by Christophe » 06/06/09, 18:27

Last edited by Christophe the 06 / 06 / 09, 22: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/06/09, 19:02

Ouch : Shock:

it could have done both ...

The guy walks barefoot on the roof of the steel wagon ... via the rails, he's grounded.

Above him, he has a typical voltage 1000 V, maybe direct?

When he raises his hand to be clever, he grazes the cable within 1 cm.

So there is a field of 1 / 000 = 0,01 V / m

The electrons go up from the ground towards his hand (minus pole), this one is probably attracted by the catenary (+): the air is ionized (the yellow flash).

The air ionization field is 3 V / m, but accidents are considered to occur from 000 V / m:

The guy died instantly on the first discharge.

He really didn't know what he was doing :|
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/06/09, 20:57

I have already had the opportunity to work in a power station. Everywhere, posters: "danger of electrocution at 2 m" (lines at 100 KV and more). That said, there is something that strikes me: the camera was in action before he stood up. Are there people who foresee things or cause them?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 08/06/09, 15:05

In India they often set themselves on fire (setting themselves on fire is always with fire. So I don't do pleonasms like those idiots of journalists who spend their time saying and writing setting themselves on fire!).

We see that 2 people reach out to him and speak to him, then they get up and grab the cable. There is the bow shot with his body which is charred and continues to burn from the inside.

Never ride on wagons below catenaries because there are 1500V in stations and 25000V for main lines and TGVs.

[Humor Mode = ON]

So he must have wanted to die but he thought of the planet. He did not douse himself with gas and then did not crack a match.

It is a faster version, certainly less painful and especially without emission of fossil CO2 due to an oil product (the body of the defect being organic) except that to produce the short electric arc.

It's econological suicide!

[Humor mode = OFF]

In any case, putting this online is pretty gross, it is to make sensational. What will we see next time? Mom put the baby in the microwave?
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/06/09, 15:57

Do not laugh, I have already been told more than once about burglars who had put the dog (like Yorkshire, of course) in the microwave.
And it has happened at least once (by accident) that a toddler was locked in the washing machine (he died)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Naike_le_13eme
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Naike_le_13eme » 14/06/09, 18:32

Question outside of any ethical consideration;
Following a disagreement between my brother and me about this very awful video (yes I know, I do not assume, I am ashamed ...)
I'm not sure how, but it turned into a stupid bet, namely:
He maintains that this man touched the catenary with his two hands and me, that it is impossible since he was probably dead from the first discharge and that we can clearly see his left hand at his waist ... . : Shock:
So if someone has the kindness and knowledge to prove me, relevant explanations to support it, who is right ...
Rest in peace. (Damn, I'm self-shocking ... Image )
0 x
The world is divided into two categories, those who have a loaded pistol and those who dig, you dig yourself.
Remundo

by Remundo » 14/06/09, 18:55

elephant wrote:Do not laugh, I have already been told more than once about burglars who had put the dog (like Yorkshire, of course) in the microwave.
And it has happened at least once (by accident) that a toddler was locked in the washing machine (he died)

it reminded me that in the fall, the trial of a microwave murder of a baby took place in the USA (link here

The USA likes microwaves and even develops weapons burning crowds from a distance. It is currently a non-lethal, and apparently non-injurious, policing operation.

However, it is enough to increase the power of the machine and to focus the beam to fry a body part of any individual, whose only salvation will be to wear a metal plate at the place where it is will attack.

Otherwise, for Naike, one hand is enough since the "guy" closes the circuit: (+) catenary to the rails (-).

Electrocutions with 2 hands often take place at home following attachment / detachment of damaged plugs: they are generally very dangerous because part of the current passes through the heart, vital organ and extremely fragile with respect to electrical stimuli.
0 x
Naike_le_13eme
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Naike_le_13eme » 14/06/09, 18:58

Thank you Remundo, electricity is not really my field, but you seem to know yourself ... It remains to be seen if that will be enough to convince my brother. :?
0 x
The world is divided into two categories, those who have a loaded pistol and those who dig, you dig yourself.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/06/09, 19:22

Indeed, the guy undergoes a potential difference between the catenary and the ground, since the entire body of the wagon and the wheels are electrically conductive and therefore connected to the rails.

For the µWave weapon: what a horror: you imagine people stuck in a panic if you don't stop firing soon enough: even if you don't die immediately, a cooked organ (like liver) no longer works ! I did not know that we had dared to test this weapon on humans. And in addition the "guinea pigs" seem happy!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 14/06/09, 20:22

Yep, they laugh ... like those who play with fire. As long as the burn remains light, it makes them laugh, but if the lighter comes too far and too long ... :?

In fact, I think this weapon is already dangerous for the eyes. The waves are invisible: the pupil remains open and the lens focuses the beam on the fundus of the eye. Which is full of water: a burn of the yellow stain is archi possible. It remains to be seen whether it subsides or not ... Everything is a matter of dose "time x intensity", (like when you look at the sun).

The USA is also developing sharp laser weapons, officially for distant metal targets (Northrop Gruman has a 100 kW prototype), intended to neutralize enemy aircraft or missiles, or even satellites. And again, this is what is official ... in unofficial, they must be much more ahead.

because I left my mind wandering about the possibilities that probably the Americans are eyeing through the microwaves ...
An adaptation of this kind of weapon in CO2 laser can very well be mounted on a tank (or an armored humvee) and such a beam would be a real laser chopper, militarized version of the laser scalpel. (here is what the doctors say to tiny powers)

By wandering the beam in the enemy ranks, we would get much worse than a burst of machine gun, both psychologically and in cash.

The Achilles heel is that with a well placed mirror, the enemy can send the beam back into the (dirty) mouth of the transmitter, which can itself be entrenched in a small space surrounded by mirrors ...

But for a hostile crowd or basic military troops and unprepared for this type of attack (99% "chance"), it works. As always, a weapon is only effective if it is suitable for the context of the battlefield on date t.

There are movies on the net where Iraqi populations have been victims of such weapons, but one cannot separate the truth from the propaganda ...

In short, this is how part of the 600 billion Euros of the annual budget of the US Army, "modern for the change, freedom and democracy", which is now focused on total control of Afghanistan is spent. : Idea:
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"