Electrocution "direct" by catenary train

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/06/09, 20:58

Remundo said:

The USA is also developing sharp laser weapons, officially for distant metal targets (Northrop Gruman has a 100 kW prototype), intended to neutralize enemy aircraft or missiles, or even satellites. And again, this is what is official ... in unofficial, they must be much more ahead.

We suspected it a little ... as long as we stay with the military, it's the law of war. It is the use against civilians that worries me most.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 14/06/09, 21:55

I had seen all this, in reference on the JPP site
By the way his site is out since the 12th .. Notice, he too physically (his back)
In Iraq, it was an armored vehicle that immediately shriveled up a human body…
Must test well, in real size to prepare for the future civil insurrection, when the people realize that it is ruined, tricked since always.
Frankly your laser cutter, to descend a satellite, you do not think that they could experiment it on an airliner, and why not in the middle of the Atlantic?
The aircraft would be cracked and open in mid-flight and fall in free fall. No chemical explosion. A brutal depressurization and an expansive scattering due to the flight speed.
Weird! it reminds me of a recent accident…
8)
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 14/06/09, 22:23

Good evening Gegyx,

For the Air France accident, I think you are extrapolating excessively.

Like Jean Pierre Petit? :P That said, JPP has the knack of putting its finger where it hurts, even if sometimes it ignites a little.

For his site, in fact, I just tried, there is a bug :?

As far as civilians are concerned, it has been a long time since they are only "collateral damages" for the US HQs. They continue to bomb Afghan villages ... to drive out the evil Taliban, like us, small c ... of French engaged alongside them elsewhere.

We will surely ask for our droplet of oil when the Caspian pipeline is built, via Turkmenistan and Afghanistan :?:
[to bypass and isolate Iran]

Ah well tell me, that's good, we just built a military base in Abu Dhabi to control the area of ​​the Strait of Hormuz and the East (Gulf of Oman) which touches ... South Afghanistan ... via the Pakistani ally : Idea:
Le Monde diplomatique, June 2007.
via http://www.cafe-geo.net/IMG/jpg/artoff14891.jpg

It seems that Nicolas and Barack get along well. Cool 8)
0 x
Rabelaisian
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Rabelaisian » 20/06/09, 12:35

former oceanic wrote:Never ride on wagons below catenaries because there are 1500V in stations and 25000V for main lines and TGVs.

The tension in stations is the same as between stations. Basically, it depends on the time of electrification. The entire RATP RER is 1500 volts DC, like the lines from Montparnasse, Austerlitz and Paris-Lyon and the RER C in Paris and south of Paris. It crosses 25.000 north of Paris, running lines from Saint-Lazare, north and east. This current is used on more recent electrification, because it is more economical, so much so that for networks from Montparnasse, Austerlitz and Gare de Lyon, electrification in summer is done at 25.000 volts, which now poses few problems, because we know how to make locomotives and multiple units working with two curants.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"