Help econologie.com: contacts and partners for advertising

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Help econologie.com: contacts and partners for advertising

by Christophe » 26/01/06, 12:09

Following the discussion on "green" (fluorescent? : Cheesy: ) right here : https://www.econologie.com/forums/politique- ... 26-10.html It was suggested to me to create a new topic about contacts and who could help econology and pantone development.

Here are the people I have already contacted (since my leaving school 4 years ago) but without any success :frown: :

-Ademe
-Anvar
- Interests
-Greenpeace
- the greens (nationalnal)
- the Greens (local Strasbourg)
- Nicolas Hulot's network
-Hubert Reeves

(Please do not enter into the sterile controversy about the forms and manner of my demands ... that will not advance the thing.)

The purpose of this topic is to try to promote this website / pantone process via partner searches, so you need:

1) List potential partners / organizations
2) Think about the form of presentation (who we are and what we want), so do not think about making a presentation book for the future association?

Here are all the ideas are welcome!
Last edited by Christophe the 10 / 06 / 08, 00: 47, 4 edited once.
0 x
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 26/01/06, 12:38

Answer to the thread: https://www.econologie.com/forums/politique- ... t1426.html

Econology wrote:Here is the type of reaction that I expected: it is I who does not propose of course : Evil:

Ah Ah, I did not say that, I asked how you presented things !! : Cheesy:
I throw criticisms to move the thing

Econology wrote: I think that the form does not matter that much when one is supposed to address interested people and already sensitized by the environmental pb ...

Error !! The form is essential here to show his seriousness, the advanced, what we propose, what we want ..
Christophe, you who are looking for work (I'm looking for it too!), You must know how much time a recruiter spends when he goes through a pile of CV: 20 seconds / CV. In my opinion, it's the same for people who are studying applications for funding from departments or others.

Econology wrote:For my efforts, I naively proceeded most often by mail with pieces or photo attached by simply asking ... help (in any form) .... to develop the process.

Another mistake !! You have to express your request very clearly and be synthetic!
Youyou know your subject, your needs, your goals. Your interlocutor
do not know it. He can not spend as much time on the subject as you have spent. If you ask for financial help, you need a clear budget with a schedule, goals.

E.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/01/06, 13:08

I agree but in most cases I have not even had an answer to my requests (at worst I was ignored, at best: "We can do anything for you") ... which proves well that the people opposite were swaying from my request .... I do not think that a better formulated request would have really changed the situation.

Now it was 4 years ago ... things have changed since (and the growing number of econology visitors confirms this hypothesis), it may be time to redo such steps in a more structured way ... From where the interest of this subject ...
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 26/01/06, 14:47

The problem is that as long as we do not know what Econology wants to do (see discussion about the association) we can not make a clear request and distinguish ourselves from other requests.

So in my opinion we must already go through a definition of Econology projects.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/01/06, 15:11

Ben yes Nono but the outline was already established in the post "Creation of the association" it seems to me ... After we can refine ...
0 x
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 27/01/06, 21:02

Let's go!

To know econology, you need to have a brochure.
No need to make glossy paper color in 250gr, but to be informative.
2 sheets A4 double-sided, it's already quite a lot of room to introduce itself and it's quite a long way to go.

This brochure will be sent to the people and institutions we want
to raise awareness of the GEET process or to inform about the existence of econology.
Better to make a generic brochure that is accompanied by a personalized letter with a specific request or highlighting the interest of working together. If possible, the letter should be sent to a nominative person rather than a generic address.

The contents of the brochure:
What is good is that there is already a huge amount of information and data in the econo site.

Basic rule: be synthetic

Plan of the plate:
1 / Ecological / Economic / Political Context
current issue / status

2 / present the forum and the asso
- number of members, attendance
- national scale (see international),
- existence since ..

3 / present actions completed or in progress
- concrete action: Kyot'Home, ...
- number of people affected
- present a report: since XXX, we made XXX

4 / select 1 or 2 major actions in progress
- Goals
- programmme with planned plannning

5 / financing and operating modes
- how, give details, XXX sale,

6 / list a dozen articles and videos about econology
- prefer well-known journals
- present in one sentence each article
- put a link to the site to read the articles

General presentation: take over that of the site and add some photos and diagrams to decorate.

Tell yourself that the brochure will be distributed little by little by mail, by direct contact in ENR shows, organic fair, informal meetings
This is how econology will be known, that we will measure its seriousness and impact. Then requests for financial aid will be more taken into account.

E.
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 27/01/06, 23:17

I read your plan, emlaurent and I have some remarks to make.

Already, we should know if it is to promote the GEET or econo.

Your plan rather applies to the promotion of econo and it would be necessary to add a part: "the achievements to come> why one asks you for your help".

To promote a system, one should rather:
1) presentation of the system, its advantages, its potential in the future
2) presentation of econo, its achievements, its projects
3) what we really expect from you and what your benefit will be.
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 27/01/06, 23:22

I just re-read the discourse and I realize that we put the cart before the horse: we must first of all a legal status. It is absolutely necessary that someone sticks to it to mount this ksjdfgqsdb of assos.
0 x
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 27/01/06, 23:41

Christine wrote:I read your plan, emlaurent and I have some remarks to make.

Already, we should know if it is to promote the GEET or econo.

Your plan rather applies to the promotion of econo and it would be necessary to add a part: "the achievements to come> why one asks you for your help".

To promote a system, one should rather:
1) presentation of the system, its advantages, its potential in the future
2) presentation of econo, its achievements, its projects
3) what we really expect from you and what your benefit will be.

Yes exactly.
I would rather see a presentation of econology (all activities) with a focus on the GEET process (which is the heart).
But, we can not focus on the promotion of the GEET because it is only one aspect and a technological possibility among others
0 x
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 27/01/06, 23:44

Christine wrote:I just re-read the discourse and I realize that we put the cart before the horse: we must first of all a legal status. It is absolutely necessary that someone sticks to it to mount this ksjdfgqsdb of assos.

Yes and no! It is necessary to advance everything at the same time because the statutes of the association will depend on the objectives (what will be in the plate) and the writing of a plate is in general a very good exercise to define where one wants to go ( status asso)!
0 x