Econology is looking for a mascot to your pencils !!!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Flytox

by Flytox » 28/10/09, 19:58

Gaston it's not bad ...: Mrgreen: but I have a problem with his car ... Only small downside, we will need the Gillier Pantoniser urgently because what it rejects is not frankly ecological .... : Mrgreen:

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 28/10/09, 20:55

And in flamingo, you know his name : Cheesy:

Guus : Lol:

Fly, I "point out" (reminds) you that Gaston invented an eco-friendly car ...

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/09, 20:57

Capt_Maloche wrote:It's incredible ! : Shock:

Bof in the same genre I still prefer tardigrade (my mascot proposal) and its cryptobiosis !!!

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardigrada

There would be a link between the 2 that it would not surprise me!

: Cheesy:

Features

* Size: the largest (adults) can reach a length of 1,5 mm, the smallest below 0,1 mm. Freshly laid larvae can be smaller than 0,05 mm. Females can lay from one to thirty larvae at a time.

* Lifespan: it is only a few months. However, tardigrades are able to enter cryptobiosis, which allows them to survive for a very long time.

* Extreme resistance: tardigrades have a very high resistance to radiation (X-rays) - more than 1 times what humans can endure - and to toxic products. The protection mechanisms, detailed below, allow them to survive in other extreme conditions like almost absolute vacuum, but also in high pressures or in extreme cold (several days at -272,8 ° C, -458 ° F) or in high heat (a few minutes at 150 ° C, 302 ° F )[1].

* Cryptobiosis: tardigrades have the ability to enter a state close to non-life, during which life activity becomes almost undetectable by lowering to 0,01% of normal. The laboratory record is currently 8 years in a state of cryptobiosis after which the tardigrades came back to life [2]. To enter cryptobiosis, tardigrades retract their eight legs and dehydrate their body almost completely (loss of more than 99% of their water), replacing the water inside their cells with a sugar which they synthesize. This sugar behaves like a kind of antifreeze and preserves cell structures. To complete the protection, they protect themselves in a small ball of microscopic wax called a keg [3]. When returning to so-called “normal” conditions, the water bear becomes active again for a period ranging from a few minutes to a few hours.

So is there a cartoonist in the room? Otherwise I would do some processing with Gimp ... with what I find as a public domain image (hey yes Gaston et Cie: not possible, it's copyrighted)
0 x
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 30/10/09, 11:10

I propose an idea based on the economy, man and the planet. The economy would be represented by a coin. A Roberval balance would symbolize the balance to be struck between humans and the planet.

Below is a sketch of the idea.

0 x
To argue.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 30/10/09, 12:01

Aumicron wrote:I propose an idea based on the economy, man and the planet. The economy would be represented by a coin. A Roberval balance would symbolize the balance to be struck between humans and the planet.

Below is a sketch of the idea.

Yuck !!!!

It looks like a notary sign or something like that! : Shock:

(it's not against you, huh ... : Wink:)

I agree with Tof ', the tardigrade would make an excellent mascot, much more than a bacteria : Shock: :?: :|
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/10/09, 12:06

Ah I finally have support !! And weight support! : Mrgreen:

Good if I find a few minutes I will try to cartoonize one this AM ... but am not really good in 2D ... We will see!

Should just not be too "animal association" ...
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 30/10/09, 14:24

The tardigrade can be interesting but it would be necessary to add a shock sentence like:

"naturally designed / armed to survive mankind"
"humanity proof"
"I will survive you"
"the future of life on Earth"
"the next master of the Earth"

In short, highlighting its qualities in the face of the aggressions that we are subjecting to the planet.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/10/09, 14:45

Ah yes, personally I did not see the Tardi symbol in this form ...

For me, the message was rather to put man in his place (humility) with regard to what nature can do: tardigrade being largely, largely, superior to man in terms of survival!

It is to be discussed!

In all cases: it should be clear (not obvious with a tardigrade, already that it is ugly and that only very few people know) but above all understandable in relation to the objectives of the association ...

Not easy! I will think about it as promised!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/10/09, 14:46

Aumicron wrote:I propose an idea based on the economy, man and the planet. The economy would be represented by a coin. A Roberval balance would symbolize the balance to be struck between humans and the planet.

There is an idea but I agree with the opinion of Lumberjack ... a little too "official" and "legal" the blow of the scales!

But we keep the idea when one of us will be President and can strike a Euro with the effigy of Econology !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 30/10/09, 15:53

In any case, Aumicron seems to be doing well in the field of computer drawing.
It's a good start !
Continue to offer aumicron, if you have time :D ; it's nice.
Christophe, we should offer a gift to the one who has the most beautiful project in this area ... : Cheesy: no?
0 x