Econology is looking for a mascot to your pencils !!!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

christophe must look for the hyper pantonne engine

by recyclinage » 27/08/09, 23:01

you know what you should do christophe

find animals in fayot and you control the buiz
, etc.

please help us
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 27/08/09, 23:04

Christophe wrote:As 99% of cool and well-known animals are already mascotized, I offer an original mascot: a tardigrade!

Ok it is not very beautiful but well "cartoonized" (I personally cannot) it could become very acceptable and then it looks a bit like a mole!

It is an exceptional animal which can survive in extreme conditions by putting itself in cryptobiosis state, an advanced hibernation which no longer makes it possible to distinguish it from death!

It survives in space and could be at the origin of the appearance of life on Earth ...

https://www.econologie.com/le-tardigrade ... -2743.html

What is the tardigrade? I think this is a message of humility from man before nature ...

makes you a giant and I laugh :-)
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 27/10/09, 15:57

So this inspiration is coming from you?

Meow :D
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 27/10/09, 16:33

I propose a bacterium, the deinococcus radiodurans. It has resistance to UV, hot, cold, starvation and ... radioactivity. Man will certainly have to be inspired to be able to survive on earth.

discover

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deinococcus_radiodurans
0 x
To argue.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 27/10/09, 16:38

It's incredible ! : Shock:
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 27/10/09, 17:38

That's the word : Shock:

Incredible .... but in illustration it will not be so obvious ?!

I do not see you would explain, to newcomers what is on the business card :?

Meow :P
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Flytox

by Flytox » 27/10/09, 19:01

Aumicron wrote:I propose a bacterium, the deinococcus radiodurans. It has resistance to UV, hot, cold, starvation and ... radioactivity. Man will certainly have to be inspired to be able to survive on earth.

Superb invention of nature and model of study, All that is missing is the gene for eternity, unless she already has it 8).

The problem is that it is as resistant as we are fragile poor humans, we may not even resist our own bullshit, rapacity, blindness ... : Mrgreen: Somehow it doesn't look like us at all .... so as a mascot, I don't see the connection very well.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 28/10/09, 15:27

+1 : Cheesy:

me neither, unless we have a premier artist who makes us a nice mascot :?

0 x

Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 28/10/09, 15:46

For me the only mascot that would be suitable is not an animal but a comic book hero. Unfortunately we would have to pay fees ...

It's Gaston Lagaffe.

He protects animals (swallows in his taxi), invents lots of things with recovery, wants to help his neighbor, has a quirky relationship with policies and laws.
He thinks of ecology, happiness and leaves a beautiful part of the dream without being vampirized by additional things (work, images, ...).
Kind of like all of us.
Gaston's cat is already the avatar of Lieutseu.

Personally for me it's Gaston.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 28/10/09, 19:45

Well m ..., that I really think is GREAT :D

The character is known as the famous gray wolf and with an Econology T-shirt on his back he would be magnificent :D

And if we asked the question to Dupuis editions ???

Xtophe?

0 x