Econologie.com appears in Google News (Google News)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Econologie.com appears in Google News (Google News)

by Christophe » 20/02/08, 20:06

Econologie.com has been indexed in Google News and the first news has appeared since yesterday! :D

See the econology news indexed by Google News:

https://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&gl=f ... ologie.com

If the link does not work, type "site: econologie.com" in the google news search engine: http://news.google.fr/

For the moment I do not know how the selection is made ... I will try to understand but it is a good point (more;)) for the development of the site.
Last edited by Christophe the 06 / 10 / 10, 11: 44, 1 edited once.
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 20/02/08, 21:54

Happy congratulations !!

Otherwise other news, kyot-home.com will be back (just the processing time) may be even with new items ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/02/08, 21:58

Well that's cool but have you TAKEN OVER the domain?

Because after a month (after the redemption period) it is likely that Bots will buy it and it will be lost forever ... (for you) :|
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 20/02/08, 21:59

Yes yes and it already works :)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/02/08, 22:02

Ahhh congratulations !!
8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/02/08, 11:51

Funny, Google Actu indexes old articles and news!

So much the better, but it's too much of the news :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/08, 11:22

0 x
Karl-Groucho Front

What to boast about?

by Karl-Groucho Front » 25/02/08, 12:17

Do you know how Gogol works? Its archiving of all profiles, its real purpose, etc. ?

There is a non-flammable metasearch engine that preserves your anonymity:

http://ixquick.com/fra/protect_privacy.html

If "finally" a site is "correctly" referenced on Gogol, don't you know what it means? Quite simply that the dominant system finds its account there (and one more vector for this filth of advertising, its profit based on manipulation, pollution and corruption, etc.).

So is there really anything to brag about, to play exactly the game of those who claim to be fighting?

This general enthusiasm more than amazes me. It worries me. Anything goes if it's the "good" cause? But is the cause still good if it is used to bond the enemy (the mortal enemy)?

It has a name ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/08, 12:28

Roh the vilan "paranaute" anti google :) I want to tell you: So what ?

Do we have a choice now?

Yes between an active and free site in its words thanks to google and with a little ad or sponsored site and therefore "censored" to please the doctrine of the sponsor (see nicolas hulot)?

I chose freedom ...

Besides, most of the google detractors must have an interest in competition ... kro $ oft in mind ... For once a computer market does not belong to bill gates, the world should rejoice ...

Are you talking about combat? Sorry but there is a lot worse in terms of anti-econology than Google on Earth ... starting with all the car manufacturers ...

For the cops there too, so what? We will be more and more flique and Google is certainly not the worst, besides Google does not resell your email unlike Wanadoo for example ...

ps: what name is it please ...
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: What to boast about?

by bham » 25/02/08, 14:05

Karl-Groucho Devant wrote:Do you know how Gogol works? Its archiving of all profiles, its real purpose, etc. ?.

It is not without worrying me either!
0 x