Econologie.com appears in Google News (Google News)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/08, 14:20

Stp bham does not give grain to grind this extremist ...extremism is not welcome here...

If you don't want to be "cop" as you say, there is only one solution: burn your house, your car, your credit card and your pc and go and live as a hermit in the mountains.

Paranaut is a very serious disease that is spreading more and more ...

Here is another example: https://www.econologie.com/forums/chemtrails ... t3986.html
0 x
Karl-Groucho Front

by Karl-Groucho Front » 25/02/08, 15:05

[Chr.] Stp bham does not give this extremist something to grind ... [u] extremism is not welcome here ...

[T.] I would point out to you ...
- That I didn't insult you.
- That I find it strange, even revealing, to be called "extremist" when I worry logically and simply, it seems to me, attacks (real, if you take the trouble to educate yourself instead of being content of ready-made certainties) against democracy or what remains of it.

[Chr.] If you don't want to be "cop" as you say, there is only one solution: burn your house, your car, your credit card and your pc and go and live as a hermit in the mountains.

[T.] Ah! the famous "return to the candle" dear to the nuclearocrats of a certain period. Well done ! The variant here being "Police & advertising or the Stone Age"?

[Chr.] Paranaut is a very serious disease that is spreading more and more ...

[T.] You definitely only have the insult when you run out of arguments.

[Chr.] Here is another example: https://www.econologie.com/forums/chemtrails ... t3986.html

[T.] You have a slight problem with comprehension or analysis, right?
I'm talking to you about real facts, on which everyone can (MUST, if they are a citizen and worthy of the name) learn, verify and cross-check, and you, what are you getting out of there?

I conclude that any contradiction to your industrial certainties can only be caused by the sick, sick who, in your opinion, deserve treatment to be insulted.
This is your interesting point.

Is looking for sterile controversy so rewarding for you?
I penciled you moderator.
Damn moderation, yes!

Very rational, all that, indeed ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/08, 15:11

Extremist and paranaut (parano suraute) are insults? Well my dear we don't have the same definition of insult ..

"Casse toi pov con" that's an insult to stay in the news : Mrgreen:

Anyway, what do you mean by saying google is shit and they spy on the world?

Again, as a lot of detractors, you bring nothing at all ...

Ah but you're still going to say that I insulted you ...
0 x
Karl-Groucho Front

by Karl-Groucho Front » 25/02/08, 15:18

Asking fine (!) "Questions" (?) Allows you not always to answer (always as many arguments).

What seriousness.

Continue on your own, Mister pretended moderator, carefully avoiding thinking and questioning yourself for a moment, it tires, and then first, whatever you do, you are ALWAYS right, hop there!

Go on alone, and let everyone have an idea ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/08, 15:25

I do not want to answer your questions because I have no time to waste with a sterile discussion as you said above ...

Google is tracking? SO WHAT? SO WHAT?

Google is the best search engine in the world that is a fact ... It may be the only certain fact that we know about Google elsewhere ...

Because you are talking about real facts about Google tracking? Everyone knows it's a black box...Speculating on Google is the same level as on Chemtrails, here is the report...

If there was such a flic where are the reports of the CNIL (or other it is you the specialty) about Google ? France telecom fliques us more than Google ...

ps: can we know your profession please?
Last edited by Christophe the 25 / 02 / 08, 15: 41, 2 edited once.
0 x
Karl-Groucho Front

by Karl-Groucho Front » 25/02/08, 15:27

Ah, no, not finished!

I had missed the best and the most revealing!

"Again, as a lot of detractors, you bring nothing at all"

So you don't answer nothing by occupying bandwidth and space (when you are supposed to "moderate"), then you conclude thus, by demonstrating, and in a brilliant way, that you have read nothing or understood nothing, and - once moreover - that asking the question of democracy and the ethics of collaboration with those whom you claim to fight can only be done by "detractors".

Will you wallow in your industrial certainties, after all, this is just sham, no big deal ...

Farewell
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/08, 15:27

Goodbye Friends!
0 x
Karl-Groucho Front

by Karl-Groucho Front » 25/02/08, 15:41

Impossible to find out how to unsubscribe because it's so ergonomic!

[b] Please unsubscribe me. [/ b]

Or deign to tell me how to do it, where to find the "form".

No time to waste with pseudo moderators in bad faith, aggressive and abusive.

Your behavior is unworthy and unacceptable.

Soon from my news in Le Canard, Libé, Le Monde, CQFD and Le Plan B.

You mess with the image of this site.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/08, 15:46

Great advertising, don't forget to quote ECONOLOGY. COM in your articles :)

Otherwise I think you answer my questions even less:

Christophe wrote:If there was such a flic where are the reports of the CNIL (or other it is you the specialty) about Google ?

Unworthy of what? Inadmissible under what rules? Les tiennes may be? Aggression comes mainly from your side.

I "bitch" the image of this site is good ... my poor, it's the other members who know me who are going to laugh while reading this ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/08, 15:54

Hey while you're there in your articles, don't forget to talk about water doping in heat engines and all the OpenSource research published on these forums...

Here is an example: https://www.econologie.com/forums/explicatio ... t2917.html
0 x