Eco-friendly meeting?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 02/04/04, 18:47

I was wondering if there will not be people of this forum (new and old veterans) motivated to meet on a day or a weekend (to Paris is the simplest).

On the program: picnic with the musical tomato, walk in ZX new-generation ...

More seriously I think we could really get something out of all this motivation but it would meet in the flesh for that. The forum still has some limitations.

Your opinion ?

Rulian
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/04/04, 19:35

Good idea ... but I'm afraid that given the small number of visitors currently we find 3 at this meeting ...;)
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 03/04/04, 18:02

We can do a tarot :D

It should be in 1 or 2 months for people to react.

Rulian
0 x
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 17/04/04, 22:10

Archipour!

If my defense is going well I could perhaps train some Jussieu teachers for the occasion!
0 x