Econo-Ecolo

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
econo-ecolo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Econo-Ecolo

by econo-ecolo » 14/10/07, 22:08

Hello,
Christophe asked me to present Econo-Ecolo.
I thank you for your opinions (always enlightened!)
So here are a few words about the purpose of this site:
Econo-Ecolo is a non-profit site promoting eco-citizen gestures.
It aims to encourage Internet users to act for the environment by demonstrating the economic aspect of eco-citizen gestures for adults and fun for children.

It was found that citizens reluctant to act for the environment, in addition to the lack of awareness of the urgency and consequences of the situation, equated ecological gestures with expensive and restrictive gestures.
The objective of the site is to encourage people to strengthen their daily involvement in the preservation of the environment by demonstrating that many so-called ecological actions also save money while maintaining the same level of comfort.

Econo-Ecolo's public is therefore very wide: convinced ecologists wanting to find new ideas or advice to act on the economists wanting to reduce their water or electricity bill.

Econo-Ecolo proposes a unique base of more than 200 detailed eco-citizen gestures: the explanation of the gesture, the tips to implement it, the savings generated, the degree of ease of implementation, internet links to go more far in the information and advice to be able to act by internet.
In addition to this base of gestures, Econo-Ecolo offers articles of deepening, chronicles of various personalities, the list of the gestures of the season, interviews of companies or personalities of the world of the environment, the news of the gestures eco-citizens, a selection of books, magazines and internet links ...
Each gesture can be noted by Internet users from the most essential to the most optional; It is therefore possible to visualize the gestures recommended by the Internet users and the most consulted gestures.
In addition, a free module is made available to webmasters allowing them to display each day a new eco-citizen gesture which the user can have the detail of a simple click.

Children are not cluttered by habits and are particularly receptive to the implementation of eco-citizen actions. In addition, they understand and integrate very quickly the consequences of their choices and their actions.
Because children are a major vector of change and they will be the main impact of our current actions, Econo-Ecolo has decided to launch a section Games and childhood.
The purpose of this section is to provide children's awareness material for environmental protection. It includes a selection of environmental awareness games (board game, video, internet, creative ...), books, magazines, educational material, comics ... Detailed opinions on these games and documents are published regularly.
A Games for the Planet guide is being prepared to advise parents and children on games and educational materials.

Econo-Ecolo
http://www.econo-ecolo.org
0 x
The guide to eco-citizen gestures
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/10/07, 18:49

your site is far from uninteresting, but you should pull the ears to the webmaster :D : there are plenty of technical indications like query mysql, etc. that are visible!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
econo-ecolo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by econo-ecolo » 15/10/07, 21:51

I am interested in this message: could you tell me on which page for example you see these indications and with which browser?
Thank you very much.
0 x
The guide to eco-citizen gestures
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/07, 12:26

I did not see anything on my side ... strange ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"