e-petitions for Parisian noise nuisances ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
laurent_caen
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

e-petitions for Parisian noise nuisances ...

by laurent_caen » 12/06/13, 20:46

Hello,

To know for Parisians: here is a link that allows you to sign or launch a petition: https://teleservices.paris.fr/epetition ... ?page=form

How it works: If the petition receives the support of more than 1% of Parisian adults, 18190 signatures, it can be included in the agenda of the Paris Council.

Note that the mayor of Paris communicates so little about it that the most "popular" petition only collects 60 signatures (like what, they do this more for the image than to really take into account the opinion of the population!) ...

It would therefore be necessary to make this system known more, to distribute it to the maximum number of people possible! Who knows, if one day, that could change or improve certain things ... Personally, I signed the petition "Limit noise pollution and promote non-polluting vehicles", go more than 18186 signatures, we believe it ^^ ! Forward!
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"