Take off the pantone

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 07/01/06, 19:34

Awesome
Imagine already all semi-trailers equipped with a Pantone system. I'm sure it's easier to get good results on engines like that than on our poor little crates.
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 07/01/06, 21:09

Even if we are not many to have results, we must absolutely
to validate them quickly so as to clear up our lantern! we all work in an empirical way, so the more experiences we have, the more we'll see clearly!
So, we do it when this pantone micro concentration ???
FEBRUARY??? WHO IS OK ?????
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 07/01/06, 23:33

Everything depends on my results by then and the date on which it will happen. I would like to participate anyway it can only be beneficial for my learning. I suppose it's the same for other budding Pantonisers.
0 x
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 31/01/06, 20:39

a lot of editing has been designed for some time and it will be time to do a synthesis of the experience!
Refresh our search, it seems to me that it's the right moment!
You Branche ??? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 18/02/06, 21:04

since the time!!! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
it still plugs anyone !!! : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:
Why do not you want ??? (I'm talking about those who proto!)
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 18/02/06, 22:55

The 4 march there is the fair of winesobre (drome of the south), there will be for the first time a stand dedicated to a tractor pantonised by the gar who helped me to make my proto. I would make a visit to this fair to show my editing to those who would be interested, no exposure to the general public with my car for the reasons that you guess but I will be close.
I need to learn about the Merindol fair well known by APTE, I could make a jump there too.
I think you said there was a free trial ban in Montpellier for March or April ?? why not? 8)
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 19/02/06, 15:02

for the test bench ... there is always a way! 8) you just have to prevent as long as possible in advance !!!
for the merindol fair, for my part I would not take the penne to go!
Those who want to advance, share the info and agree to collaborate for the validation of their concept !!!
When we do something, we have to do it right or do nothing! :x I already participate in nature avignon with them (living room bio)
I am unfortunately not able to get anything with them ... (ex: having already animated several conference and debate in + of my proto and bench of power, I propose to them to participate in the conference kil gave the occas, Refuted categorical !!!) and people started to go out before the end !!! saying that he still talked about what the world knows, without bringing more (kind copied pasted : Lol: )
I am unfortunately not the only one to have this kind of return !!!
Chaqun can see what he wants!
0 x
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 24/04/06, 22:35

: Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:
BA YES WHAT !!!
Since February, nobody wants to take off the pantone !!!

That's exactly how it will happen to do something :frown:
Every two months so, I would come to relax in this empty topic!
Take off the pantone is apparently not the wish of many! At two months !!!
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 24/04/06, 23:44

Must talk to Andrew! He's doing pantone and flying his plane : Mrgreen:
0 x