Account deletion from forum (because of Obamot)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Re: Delete account from forum (because of Obamot)

by Christophe » 08/03/21, 13:51

Rajqawee wrote:If the guy does have the right to delete the content he is the author of, the account is deleted without asking any questions.

What is legislated are the personal info that it is necessary to delete databases, not to publish and not to resell (it is very good: why I still receive +50 spam emails per day in 2021?).

Public messages have been posted by the author with knowledge of the use of a forum public access after acceptance of the conditions of use at registration.

An anonymization of his nickname is possible but what good is 1360 it is not really a personal data and it is already anonymous right? : Shock:

The account is locked.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/03/21, 13:53

Biobombe wrote:It seems to me that the CNIL can force the "deletion" of an account at the request of its initiator by replacing his nickname by "deleted member".

I have no problem doing this!
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 08/03/21, 18:29

Christophe wrote:...
Moderation must be as neutral as possible, but we are all human! So there is no such thing as perfect neutrality!

From there to send a avertissement because we wrote:
"Of course you have to open your mind, but not like a trash can", which is only common sense, there is still a margin.

Un avertissement also for having ironically added on a comment from enerc which said "We are freezing the loaves these days ...":
"It's true that 21 ° in Royan on August 14, it's hard".

This moderation is not "not very neutral human reactions" but "frankly iniquitous partisan reactions", beside which I note his greater complacency towards his little friends who go in the direction in which this site blows, and some of whom are clearly allowed to use much more vehement and dishonest language, such as personal attack, insult or slander.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/03/21, 18:41

What a memory !! Did you take lessons at Obamot?

The 1st I remember, not the 2nd ... it wasn't mine!

Do you want another one? Because slander is in the middle of your words about moderation ...

And in the genre "creator of anti-ecological pipolemist subjects" lying you are quite strong too ... After your bitter denial of global warming, you are now tackling deforestation: co2-climate-change / remarkable-re-greening-of-the-planet-t16781.html

A meadow is green, but it is not at all as interesting as a virgin or primary forest (for the few who remain ...) !!

Guy's focus world article is very well done.

ps: so you can insult in the name of "common sense" but the others can't? : Mrgreen:
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/03/21, 18:49

Grandpa makes resilience ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 09/03/21, 19:28

Christophe wrote:What a memory !! Did you take lessons at Obamot?

The 1st I remember, not the 2nd ... it wasn't mine!

Do you want another one? Because slander is in the middle of your words about moderation ...

I presented facts. I found these warning messages weeks after they were sent, I hardly look at the PMs, and I kept them because they are truly pearls of moderation. As for the messages much worse but accepted because coming from contributors devoted to the cause, I can also present them if you really continue to speak of slander when I present the facts. I hope not because they have no interest and no one has time to waste.

You could have apologized, however, because everyone understood how harmless my posts were, however repressed.
But no.
At least it is clear, we can see it in your answer, it is the fact that I want to discuss the received ideas of ecologism, which are worth remarks to me. Presenting scientific studies on the greening of the planet, on counterproductive ecological measures, on the harmlessness of glyphosate, or on the falsity of past forecasts of the IPCC, that can surely sow doubt in the minds of the flocks of the ecologism who still have a bit of a critical mind.
If in addition there is a little humor, we find ourselves in the problematic of Umberto Eco in The Name of the Rose: laughter can destabilize the Church and weaken faith in God. In his book, this laughter was fought by the assassination. Fortunately, we are not there with moderation, the methods are softer, but the motives have not changed much. Guillaupe de Baskerville! With me ! : Lol:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/03/21, 19:54

Exnihiloest wrote: Guillaumeme of Baskerville! With me ! : Lol:

Ps: You correspond more to Bernardo Gui than to Guillaume de Baskerville ....
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 09/03/21, 20:00

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote: Guillaumeme of Baskerville! With me ! : Lol:

And do I have to answer with a photo of Stalin?
Lower and lower and more and more stupid.
Will moderation let it go? Not even suspense!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/03/21, 20:05

No humor, the frenzied old techno-fascist. : Mrgreen:
After that, you can post Stalin, Pol Pot or whoever you want, I don't care ... after calling us Khmer Greens, and whatnot, it's rather harmless and fits perfectly with your reaction "Guillaume de Baskerville. With me! "
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 09/03/21, 20:09

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:No humor, the frenzied old techno-fascist. : Mrgreen:

No humor in this image, as are the personal attacks on ABC in the humor section. From the lousy slander of a vindictive old leftist.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"