Account deletion from forum (because of Obamot)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Re: Delete account from forum (because of Obamot)

by Christophe » 08/03/21, 12:20

ABC2019 wrote:What I am saying is that it is not normal to reproach us for criticizing the JOGERs when they do it very systematically, much more violently, without ever supporting it, and without being told anything.

This is not (entirely) true! They often have calls to order! Obamot and Janic had forced holidays recently!

Moderation must be as neutral as possible, but we are all human! So there is no such thing as perfect neutrality!

But I can tell you that the exercise is not easy with the team we have in front (you included ... and I included in certain subjects where I participate actively ... passionately even sometimes ... When we love we do not count !) !!
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 08/03/21, 12:37

Christophe wrote:ps: I do not even answer to 1360 ...

That's good, I didn't expect an answer. Just deleting my account shouldn't be difficult.

Thanks, have fun.
0 x
Trying too hard to get into the mold, it ends up looking like a pie.
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/03/21, 12:51

It's done ... after good ... if you're not happy, just come or participate ... naturally!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/03/21, 12:52

That's good, I didn't expect an answer. Just deleting my account shouldn't be difficult.
Thanks, have fun.
simply refrain from intervening!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/03/21, 12:58

This is exactly what I just said!

For +20 years I have never asked for an internet account deletion: I no longer go and basta!

So why make a big deal out of it if it's not out of a desire to either harm the community or boost one's ego? (me not happy, me say it loud and clear ?!)
0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 08/03/21, 13:19

Except that in principle, we do not question a right either.

The guy asks for the deletion of his account: do it and basta right?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 08/03/21, 13:22

I once wanted to remove my marbles from a forum of auto mechanics after realizing the personality of his administrator ... I didn't want to have anything to do with him anymore .... I had fun editing all my messages leaving just a smyley (ca been a long time there was a hell of a lot) starting with the oldest and left a little farewell message that made him furious ... Two or three full nights that I spent there .... A few months later his forum and all his shenanigans disappeared from the web .... I think that from a legal point of view it did a lot of service to a lot of members who could not do the same thing as me (he had blocked the then edit messages) ....

Christophe has the possibility of deleting the account and the messages of the account in 3 or 4 clicks .... The problem is that it denatures the content of the discussions .... And the quotes of the account made by others remain. ...
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 08/03/21, 13:35

But who cares, after all. If the guy does have the right to delete the content he is the author of, the account is deleted without asking any questions.
Otherwise, we become a bit of what we criticize elsewhere when we talk about rights and freedoms, right?
It's not an attack, it's just that it feels like a very simple situation to me that should end quickly ^^
0 x
Biobomb
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Biobomb » 08/03/21, 13:39

Macro wrote:
Christophe has the possibility of deleting the account and the messages of the account in 3 or 4 clicks .... The problem is that it denatures the content of the discussions .... And the quotes of the account made by others remain. ...

It seems to me that the CNIL can force the "deletion" of an account at the request of its initiator by replacing his nickname by "deleted member".
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 08/03/21, 13:43

Rajqawee /
It is not false.
But at the same time, if the participants avoided putting "things" or insults in their writing, there would be no problem. :D
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"