Account deletion from forum (because of Obamot)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Delete account from forum (because of Obamot)

by gegyx » 07/03/21, 20:56

Or an idle Don Quixote who doesn't know how to dream

ABC2019 wrote:It's just that I am one of the few who continue to answer them, but if you want to leave the field open to them and forbid them to contradict them, say it frankly, it will be easier.

: Cheesy:
And at the same time, I do not understand those who continue to answer you, while you come to crumble on all their words.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/03/21, 22:22

this white knight looks well burned, and to have the high verb.

ha ha ha : Lol:
1 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 07/03/21, 23:08

ABC2019 wrote:
Remundo wrote:don't get upset !.

you boot in touch, Remundo. In fact moderation (you and Christophe) left a bunch of zozos (mainly those I called the JOGERs) to flood the forum with their inane theories, which constantly seek to deny the simplest scientific principles, their absence of argumentation, with a systematic absence of references other than their videos and conspiratorial sites, their perpetual insults (accompanied for some by paranoid assumptions on the nature of some nicknames), and their videos giving pride of place to the worst conspirators on the net.

And in addition you practically intervene only when one criticizes them, never or almost never when they pour out their gall and their absurdities all along forum. It is enough to look at the list of the last messages posted to have the importance that they took in the forum.

So finally, we have the forum we deserve, and if quality people stop posting or stop posting, don't be surprised.

+1
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 08/03/21, 07:19

news from Oléocene, Lessdewatt?

le forum little birds that curl up on peak oil.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 08/03/21, 07:28

the peak has just occurred, there is no longer any reason to exist : Lol:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/03/21, 09:17

Say what do you think of that:

- Obamot deletes his account because of ABC?
- ABC is deleting their account because of Obamot?

ps: I do not even answer 1360 for the generalization he made about the forum and personal attacks on me with subjects unearthed from I do not know where (interest? inflate his ego by criticizing moderation? Stop I said that I was not responding) ... I remain with Obamot's answer : mentalities like that, good riddance ... : Mrgreen:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/03/21, 09:25

moinsdewatt wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
Remundo wrote:don't get upset !.

you boot in touch, Remundo. In fact moderation (you and Christophe) left a bunch of zozos (mainly those I called the JOGERs) to flood the forum with their inane theories, which constantly seek to deny the simplest scientific principles, their absence of argumentation, with a systematic absence of references other than their videos and conspiratorial sites, their perpetual insults (accompanied for some by paranoid assumptions on the nature of some nicknames), and their videos giving pride of place to the worst conspirators on the net.

And in addition you practically intervene only when one criticizes them, never or almost never when they pour out their gall and their absurdities all along forum. It is enough to look at the list of the last messages posted to have the importance that they took in the forum.

So finally, we have the forum we deserve, and if quality people stop posting or stop posting, don't be surprised.

+1

Ah because neither you, ABC, nor lessdewatt had ever told nonsense?

You systematically relay the official versions and those of power, including power oligarchic or plutocratic... So you relay THEIR truth ... even when it is FALSE !!

A year ago, I am convinced, according to our ministers, that you would have said (you may have said it ... I let Obamot look for it is his specialty) that the masks were useless!

Letting others speak is leaving them free will ... But when we put pressure on interest groups, that is precisely what we are trying to destroy!

Meditate on it: you are also hurting freedom of expression! Maybe less than some others but you do ...

Are we talking about the AB-C method? Even that you complained about: bistro / anti-troll-method-l-ab-c-test-c-est-parti-t16681.html
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/03/21, 09:42

Christophe wrote:Say what do you think of that:

- Obamot deletes his account because of ABC?
- ABC is deleting their account because of Obamot?

ps: I do not even answer 1360 for the generalization he made about the forum and personal attacks on me with subjects unearthed from I do not know where (interest? inflate his ego by criticizing moderation? Stop I said that I was not responding) ... I remain with Obamot's answer : mentalities like that, good riddance ... : Mrgreen:
Since I am asked so nicely for my humble opinion, I would like to warn you right away: Image
I, if Obamot decided to get out of here, believe me or not, well I would leave this forum! Image Image
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/03/21, 11:39

: Shock: No !!!! Oh !!!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 08/03/21, 11:52

Christophe wrote:Ah because neither you, ABC, nor lessdewatt had ever told nonsense?

You systematically relay the official versions and those of power, including power oligarchic or plutocratic... So you relay THEIR truth ... even when it is FALSE !!

I'm not going to pretend to never say an error, but if there is one that you find that I repeated systematically without listening to the arguments (like J. on H. or dowsing, G. on l effectiveness of HCQ, O. on its lethality / mortality statistics, E. on electricity generation from thermal noise), so please tell me which one, why it is wrong.

It is a bit of the specialty of these people to continually make accusations without ever substantiating them. Besides, I ask the opposite question: on what subject do you find that they have brought something true that we would have challenged?
A year ago, I'm sure you would have said (you may have said it ... I'll let Obamot find it is his specialty) that masks were useless!

we do not accuse "because we are persuaded", we accuse with facts, evidence, and quotes.
On the masks I don't remember expressing myself, but if you want my position, it is indeed that they are not used for much, on the outside they are useless, and in the private sector people take them off anyway. It would be more reasonable to wear them only in closed public places. You see that I do not "systematically" support the official position.

Letting others speak is leaving them free will ... But when we put pressure on interest groups, that is precisely what we are trying to destroy!

Meditate on it: you are also hurting freedom of expression! Maybe less than some others but you do ...

since I have never exercised any power to prevent someone from speaking, I reject this accusation. What I am saying is that it is not normal to reproach us for criticizing the JOGERs when they do it very systematically, much more violently, without ever supporting it, and without being told anything.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"