Account deletion from forum (because of Obamot)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Delete account from forum (because of Obamot)

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/03/21, 14:40

Remundo wrote:I would like a coffee, with croissants ...

There's more, I have a pain au chocolat left. As for the coffee, you're lucky, we have some that comes from an artisan roaster in Trieste ...
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/03/21, 16:10

1360 wrote:Hello,

I too request the deletion of my account.

Ce forum is monopolized by four or five individuals who systematically spoil all discussions with great blows of ego battles, hoping to finally know who has the biggest.

Between the conspirators, those who are persuaded to have supernatural gifts, the vegans with the closed eyes, the worshipers of the law of the least effort and other puppets of the same style, it is clear that the forum has absolutely nothing to do with what it was at the beginning.

The only subject that remains interesting is the garden of the sloth in Didier, but not sure that the latter does not regret having opened it here ...

Even the administrator opens subjects where he is surprised to find that all-season tires are better on snow than summer tires (what a scoop), or that he has been screwed by a "mechanic" who accepts to "repair" his car without an invoice and with parts not coming from his home. Certainly, it's funny, but it shows the level.

In short, to be registered for this forum shames me now, so please delete my account.

Good Sunday.
In principle I do not participate in this kind of garbage thread, but in case, during my “wouacances” the author of the thread made absolutely NO contribution to the forum (no more than you). And I challenge you, as for the content, to flush out any post where I would have been wrong, I will then immediately do my mea culpa and I would have learned something!

As for the ego, if I may, and by that I mean that I bitterly regret your decision as much as I beg you to give it up, seeing what Christophe told you, I think you are going there a little strong:

Christophe wrote:
1360 wrote:
eclectron wrote:If you want the current system, don't complain about having to work like a donkey and under stress, I deserted : Mrgreen:

It's crazy how the parasites who live on the hook of society always associate the word "work" with the word "stress". Well, the advantage of being a jerk is that you don't risk either ...

I will amaze you, but I work, I make a very good living and I am not stressed.

Tell yourself that you are lucky to be in a country that tolerates social cases and that if you can afford to do nothing, it is because there are people who work, precisely.

So, that you say anything to make yourself feel like you exist is good, but respecting people thanks to whom you can afford to be a wanker is better;)

Happy Sunday (even if for you it's Sunday every day ...)

Parasites, social hooks, social cases, false belief in the absolute necessity of a job in order to live, every day on Sunday ... In fact, is it that you who work in this world to hear yourself? : Shock:

It makes a concentrate of bullshit in a few sentences that deserves to enter the annals of forum (anal? I don't know anymore ... : Mrgreen: )

And of course as a Swiss you amass and spend the maximum possible (yum yum), and certainly you defend banking secrecy, tax evasion and fraud (sorry optimization lol) ... obviously they can pay you well in cheating ... Because the real social fraud is there so the real social cases that's it (I'm not going to look for a comparative curve ... there is a fracture of 1 to 10 at the very least!) ... We could even talk about asocial cases!

The latter have chosen to be anti-social cases ... most social cases have no choice or one suffers the bad luck of life!

I'm not defending idleness, on the contrary, but know that not everyone has what you consider to be a chance ...

So the retirees are cassos for you too? : Shock:

Please reconsider your decision to leave the forum, participate more, you're a valid and healthy guy.
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 07/03/21, 18:03

Remundo wrote:don't get upset !.

you boot in touch, Remundo. In fact moderation (you and Christophe) left a bunch of zozos (mainly those I called the JOGERs) to flood the forum with their inane theories, which constantly seek to deny the simplest scientific principles, their absence of argumentation, with a systematic absence of references other than their videos and conspiratorial sites, their perpetual insults (accompanied for some by paranoid assumptions on the nature of some nicknames), and their videos giving pride of place to the worst conspirators on the net.

And in addition you practically intervene only when one criticizes them, never or almost never when they pour out their gall and their absurdities all along forum. It is enough to look at the list of the last messages posted to have the importance that they took in the forum.

So finally, we have the forum we deserve, and if quality people stop posting or stop posting, don't be surprised.
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/03/21, 18:24

the guy! He's been flooding this site with his delusions for a year and it's all the others who are parasitic, he's really narcissistic!
5 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 07/03/21, 18:26

like i said, we have the forum we deserve. If moderation chooses to leave you a boulevard and censor those who criticize you, it will bear the consequences.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/03/21, 18:38

This would not happen if you were reasonable, had no bias, did like Remundo who knows how to criticize / moderate when it is not as well as congratulate when it is justified. It happened to me to “like” some of your posts (according to the same frame of mind and benevolence) as I do with Izy, you never. Frankly, it's serious kidding and what is unbearable (when you should lead by example) is the perceptible bad faith that you put into it! Yes, you are really VERY bloated!

I reiterate my best wishes to 1360 for him to stay.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/03/21, 19:13

ABC2019 wrote:
Remundo wrote:don't get upset !.

you boot in touch, Remundo. In fact moderation (you and Christophe) left a bunch of zozos (mainly those I called the JOGERs) to flood the forum with their inane theories, which constantly seek to deny the simplest scientific principles, their absence of argumentation, with a systematic absence of references other than their videos and conspiratorial sites, their perpetual insults (accompanied for some by paranoid assumptions on the nature of some nicknames), and their videos giving pride of place to the worst conspirators on the net.

And in addition you practically intervene only when one criticizes them, never or almost never when they pour out their gall and their absurdities all along forum. It is enough to look at the list of the last messages posted to have the importance that they took in the forum.

So finally, we have the forum we deserve, and if quality people stop posting or stop posting, don't be surprised.

concerning the atmosphere that you also develop here, I do not hold you very high in my esteem.

you are quite one of those who want to be right about almost everything while hammering hundreds of messages.
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/03/21, 19:42

I find that you all (or almost) are missing something basic ... Find out what it is. : Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 07/03/21, 19:52

Remundo wrote:you are quite one of those who want to be right about almost everything while hammering hundreds of messages.

what forumDo they post thinking he's wrong then?
"'the hundreds of posts" is only to respond to so many aberrant messages from JOGER, you will notice that I debate much less with others - and that each post responds to a previous post.

It's just that I am one of the few who continue to answer them, but if you want to leave the field open to them and forbid them to contradict them, say it frankly, it will be easier.
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/03/21, 20:23

ABC2019 wrote:

No comment.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"