Account deletion from forum (because of Obamot)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Delete account from forum (because of Obamot)

by ABC2019 » 16/01/21, 13:01

eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I'm just saying that obviously the forum gives plenty of voice to certain speeches

on forum of sewing, won't it surprise you that we talk about sewing? : roll:

ABC2019 wrote: and that insofar as you make choices among those that you let express or not, that commits you to an editorial line. After you assume the consequences, it's your forum.

This is wrong, this forum is (unfortunately : Mrgreen: ) very free, since you express yourself there freely.
Already said, it's your way of being that poses the problem: Systematic and cynical lobbyist attitude, even if you deny yourself to be one and I am probably wrong to believe you on this last point.

specify your accusation, I would be a lobbyist for whom ??
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/01/21, 13:02

Janic wrote:
I'm just saying that obviously the forum gives the floor abundantly to certain speeches,
with 4671 interventions in less than a year (a record in the genre) do you complain that it is the others to whom we give the floor a lot? : Twisted:
Imposing an intervention quota, valid for all, would avoid this kind of excess!

well if there is a quota I will respect it, but there is not for the moment.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/01/21, 18:01

I'm just saying that obviously the forum gives the floor abundantly to certain speeches,
with 4671 interventions in less than a year (a record in the genre) do you complain that it is the others to whom we give the floor a lot? : Twisted:
Imposing an intervention quota, valid for all, would avoid this kind of excess!
well if there is a quota I will respect it, but there is not for the moment.
It's up to the web master to judge, my reflection only concerns the fact that you complain to others about what you do yourself and much more than them. but your narcissistic ego prevents you from seeing it precisely! :?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/01/21, 18:06

Janic wrote:It's up to the web master to judge, my reflection only concerns the fact that you complain to others about what you do yourself

well no I have never looked at the amount of posts posted by others and I'm not complaining, I just noticed that the forum gave voice to people who spread absurd videos and conspiracy theories, as aerialcastor pointed out - which I personally don't do.
0 x

eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 16/01/21, 18:51

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I'm just saying that obviously the forum gives plenty of voice to certain speeches

on forum of sewing, won't it surprise you that we talk about sewing? : roll:

ABC2019 wrote: and that insofar as you make choices among those that you let express or not, that commits you to an editorial line. After you assume the consequences, it's your forum.

This is wrong, this forum is (unfortunately : Mrgreen: ) very free, since you express yourself there freely.
Already said, it's your way of being that poses the problem: Systematic and cynical lobbyist attitude, even if you deny yourself to be one and I am probably wrong to believe you on this last point.

This is not the first time that I notice it, you do not understand what you read, even if I concede it, my sentence is a little convoluted. We find again not listening to the other but listening to your mental purring.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/01/21, 19:16

eclectron wrote:

This is not the first time that I notice it, you do not understand what you read, even if I concede it, my sentence is a little convoluted. We find again not listening to the other but listening to your mental purring.

you said :
eclectron wrote:even if you deny yourself to be one and I am probably wrong to believe you on this last point.

and I ask you for whom I should defend myself from being one, and you are wrong to believe me compared to what? for which lobby would the question arise? that of the defenders of the second principle?
0 x

Remundo

by Remundo » 16/01/21, 19:54

it drifts and is nothing more than sterile bickering.

I locked the topic for a little while.
2 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 07/03/21, 08:51

Hello,

I too request the deletion of my account.

Ce forum is monopolized by four or five individuals who systematically spoil all discussions with great blows of ego battles, hoping to finally know who has the biggest.

Between the conspirators, those who are persuaded to have supernatural gifts, the vegans with the closed eyes, the worshipers of the law of the least effort and other puppets of the same style, it is clear that the forum has absolutely nothing to do with what it was at the beginning.

The only subject that remains interesting is the garden of the sloth in Didier, but not sure that the latter does not regret having opened it here ...

Even the administrator opens subjects where he is surprised to find that all-season tires are better on snow than summer tires (what a scoop), or that he has been screwed by a "mechanic" who accepts to "repair" his car without an invoice and with parts not coming from his home. Certainly, it's funny, but it shows the level.

In short, to be registered for this forum shames me now, so please delete my account.

Good Sunday.
1 x
Trying too hard to get into the mold, it ends up looking like a pie.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 07/03/21, 10:49

Indeed, to each his own Ego.

That we must try to tame ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/03/21, 14:39

don't get upset!

I would like a coffee, with croissants ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"