Consumer deception generally in supermarkets

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Consumer deception generally in supermarkets

by bobono » 01/12/08, 20:08

Saturday like many consumers I passed in the store to Michel the son of Edouard.

In the DIY department I come across a promo. € 3 refunded on the store card for the purchase of 3 OSRAM 23-watt Fluo bulbs equivalent 120watts for € 10

I don't know many who can resist a t it offers.

The lot of 3 bulbs was in blister, no possibility to look at the goods more ready.

Big doubt, 10 € -3 € = 7/3 = 2.2 € the bulb for OSRAM German manufacturing bulbs.

Once back, I unpack and surprise manufacturing China.

In fact only the price allows us to know if the product is of Chinese manufacture.

I look at the characteristics of the product .23 watts

A lmiter 0.07 A * 220 = 15.4 watts for 23 watts advertised
.Plustot well and contrary to what I could read on the site
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/12/08, 20:19

Even at 10 € the 3 Osram of 23W ... do you still believe in Santa Claus at your age? I know it's the period but still ... Leclerc has probably negotiated a lot that did not pass the quality control and so sells ... the consumer test that you did seems to confirm it!

Well the main thing is that they work and that they illuminate "quite well", no? How long is that another story! How much warranty do you have on it?

In any case, osram and philips, although better known, remain below the megaman fluorescent bulbs as much in terms of lifespan (8000/12000 instead of 15), as innovation and specificities (I do not know any G000 fluorescent bulb other than at Megaman).
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 01/12/08, 21:14

You seem to disembark, the Osram fluorescent bulbs are made in Germany for the higher-end models, but there are also made in Czechia, RPC and Thailand or Malaysia for materials of the range say "current".

Nothing unusual, phillips also made in China
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 01/12/08, 22:17

Thank you for shedding light on these bulbs : Mrgreen:

0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/12/08, 22:21

If you want shit bulbs, take ikea! Shit lighting and 2 to 6 months of life! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 01/12/08, 22:24

It is normal that the Swedish bulbs are crappy, it is so that we do not notice too quickly that the furniture is shit !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 01/12/08, 22:53

Christophe wrote:If you want shit bulbs, take ikea! Shit lighting and 2 to 6 months of life! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

I confirm, I had 7W bulbs on E14 base, they did not last long.
In addition they put a lead to light.
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 02/12/08, 09:34

I also got fucked at Leclerc
Inexpensive bulbs, but barely lit already burnt. Result I add to the flow of the recycling center.

It is scandalous to sell waste. Because in the end, they buy cheap stuff that must be scrap at the end of the manufacturing line.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/12/08, 11:53

And the guarantee is made for dogs ??? Give them back their shit !!

Funny you all go against the shits of large areas but you continue to shop there almost exclusively ... am I wrong?

Ah but you are excused "It was cheap", "It was to test" ... in short you all have a good bad excuse! There are 60 million French people who have good excuses ... while waiting, as you say, the waste reception centers are filling up ...

Then shit, it's good for you !!! You just have to buy quality material... and sorry but the quality must be paid for! (shit is often more expensive than quality ... whether economically or ecologically!)

We offer quality economic bulbs in our shop and recently a whole range ofbulbs quality LED!

And even a LED bulb GU10 which passed my "quality" tests!

After you can always go and buy a led stew at 6 or 7 € in supermarkets but you will do nothing but put it in the toilet (not on the ceiling but in the bowl) ... : Evil:
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 02/12/08, 12:12

Calm down, you are going to attack us !!!

Take a small R8, it will pass ... : Mrgreen:
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"