D-Day –5... –4... –3... –2... –1...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/08/14, 10:33

Hey hey, hello Plasmanu 8) you back too...?

D-Day +4... you did it! : Cheesy: If I can make a wish? Fire the 2 trolls who tried to set this thread on fire... But I think there would be too much work in this ruined shack, maybe it's better to start another one?

I never understood the nature of man, and why so many builders were so desperate to destroy everything they had built...

In any case there is work! : roll: : Cheesy:

And I'm not ready to reinvest myself here under the threat of getting fired all the time Image (I wasn't there for a long time, because my account had been closed without warning and for no reason, then after I shunned the forum for a few more months... and I intend to go back if "the space of freedom" had to be restricted again... And that would include the fact that people who express themselves would feel threatened there...) otherwise if they look for me I'm on Futura with -2W, BobFuck and a few others...

But I can't say anything for the moment, since the incriminated messages have been removed / redacted — it's a good sign — except that: the drop in attendance /
participation IT'S NOT THE FAULT of neither FB nor GOGOL... Neither Obamot, I wasn't there for 1 year! (LOL) Nah but!

===================

For the "D" day +5... this is not a basic rule of marketing, but upstream, and which greatly contributes to giving meaning, I will opt for the "historical references": look at the past to better prepare for the future... It is necessary when you want to rebuild (it is also part of the "office research")

There in the forecast, I hesitate between Sodom and Gomorrah (and to wait as in the legend "may the divine wrath destroy everything with sulfur and fire... because foreigners were mistreated there") or Kali, de-goddess of destruction..."Who destroyed evil in all its forms and especially the branches of ignorance: avidya like jealousy or passion". aaaaaaah Kaaaaaliiiii ... Vade retro $ atanas:

At the time of S'MeuS > what chances do we have...?

The advertising scribes of modern times? > Image If I can still make a wish?...

I hope you're well!?!!!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/08/14, 23:55

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... zerrrr....
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/08/14, 00:08

OhO... "D" Day +6... Basic principle of marketing: the "Brive market" and the "marketing mix"!

In fact, you will often hear about:
- "Field research" on the one hand (which are all the data that makes the market: what the competition is doing, what the trends are, what people think in market studies, and among other things what is the feedback from the company and ditto for the competition ... etc, etc ...)
- "marketing mix"on the other hand (which are the main components of the marketing tool, ask Gogol...)

And the two are each time separated! But this is a mistake (from the point of view of the "product cycle"), since all that is a continuum... (A product having hardly seen its sales decline, another is already ready to take over, according to the canons of consumerism at all costs) It should therefore be integrated into a new "redesign and definition.. ." of the tool, if we wanted to get away from it a little...

Mébon, it is enough to have that in mind not to forget anything!

For what? Because otherwise the temptation is great to get lost, or to leave the method...

"....interesting that" (says the minion from my animated comic strip) while being ready to go to the right.... To immediately say to oneself: "Ooooops no-no..." and pull yourself together by changing course, thanks to the paradigm of "9th marketing mix: (the integration of part of the "Field-R" to the M-mix itself!") So our little guy quickly found his "target", to devote himself to the essentials, rather than a campaign that would be centered on a "futile headlong rush" very little "carrying" in terms eco (no) logical (and not systematically skilful, on a purely economic level. Moreover, more and more consumers of the "ordinary" type, are aware of the enormous waste generated by "globalization" based on the concept "offer" VS "asked"...):

So you either, don't let yourself be tempted by the lark mirrors... 8)
I have names!
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 28/08/14, 13:18

hi Obamot
Apple does the exact opposite and is known for its voluntary stock-outs.

Obamot wrote:"D" Day +3... Basic principle of marketing: organization, coordination and simultaneity of actions:
For a message to carry and obtain maximum impact on sales, everything must be "ready" at an instant. "T"

(including key elements such as: product supply, pricing policy, distribution for replenishment, and of course the "com" POS - advertising campaign etc).

Before it's too early, after it's too late, when it's time it's time: The slightest desynchronization can have a catastrophic effect on the efficiency of the action! And everything falls to the ground...

For the rest: today nothing or not much, it's hard as a Monday! : Cheesy:
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/08/14, 14:15

Oh no then...

Or do you need to clarify your thoughts...? The opposite of what?

Because you just have to see its perfectly staged announcement shows for new products...or even the commercial release of its new i-Things, to realize that all of this is not improvised but on the contrary harmonious planned like clockwork...

Besides, it would be impossible to launch all the promotional cavalry (press and announcements) and at the end of the chain that only the i-Things are in the Apple Center, but not the packaging that would wrap their smartphones: or vice versa, to have the packaging and the instructions to be offered without the product in it (which has not yet left the assembly lines, and with a "GOOD" to remove it later and a word of apology...) that would messy right? : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/08/14, 15:23

Regarding "voluntary out of stock", there it is the "basic principles" so "in general"

Your remark is relevant, but the sales of i-Things dropped drastically following their dirty policy and the sanction immediately followed:
http://www.boursier.com/actualites/econ ... 22801.html

Ditto for the iTablet, six months later:
http://www.lesechos.fr/tech-medias/high ... 027025.php

Which proves this thread right! : Mrgreen:

It may well be that each company does its own "cooking" afterwards. “planned obsolescence” either, it's not very "popular", but it makes people work well too, but that's another problem (which I don't agree with)... Afterwards they will be very venerated! It's all this dirty sales policy that consists of creating "frustration" with part of the clientele. I know that commercially it can possibly constitute a kind of attractiveness on the brand, but it can just as well do the opposite....

After saying that they are "known for that", I don't know, it's been a long time since the apple lost the aura of a rebellious, committed and militant industry that it had at the time (today today it is perhaps one of the worst...)

Using marketing to manipulate people: it's not advisable, for me that does not make any sense what this firm does (I have tons of examples of the same type) and it's anti-democratic (at a time when we would like citizens to "self-responsibilize", it's not really going in the right direction).
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/08/14, 12:20

Day "D" +7... Basic rules of marketing, according to the 1st book on the subject:

the 7th day would have been planned to rest, : Cheesy: the bible tells us!

Frankly, this book is one of the "offers" of the best in the field, since what he talks about still continues to animate the crowds today. Even if sometimes his stock is exhausted in certain bookstores, there is always a "request"... Which consists in this case — apart from the fact of reducing the flocks to their own insignificance — by suggesting that there exists/would exist a "beyond" if possible better: this has been verified culturally speaking, in the duration and through various paradigms (other expectations...).

CQFD: Marketing already existed at the time, without us even knowing it, without people even suspecting it and without its components having been the sophisticated "tool" that we know today, we see that what makes its complexity is the human mind and not exclusively "the time..." This is why this tool is so "powerful", because it resides in the study of the facts: via "market research!" to determine consumption habits in particular, or even to study the behavior of a given target group:

Source: giphy.com

... but I can already see some coming: no, that doesn't mean that you should go howl with the wolves... : Evil: 8) : Cheesy: "market research!" is therefore the basic element that allows us to then concentrate on the essential: the judicious adequacy between "the product" et "...the message".
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/08/14, 16:47

"D" Day +8... Basic rules of marketing, I skipped...

Because I wanted to talk to you in detail about the "marketing mix", but it is a very complex subject, and my goal is not to "sell something" nor to talk about strategy in a consumerist system whose possible virtues I do not believe... I was answering Remundo, and can only confirm that, if I do the analysis: each solution can only "hand sewn"... (But I already "shaved for free" once for Christophe, I saw what it cost me, and I have no intention of doing it again...)

In this case, in any system (forum, company, institution or whatever) who would not "respect his commitments" ("promise-product", etc) would live in almost permanent denial, I do not really see what could still be done to save him from a disaffection [...] an idea? : roll: : Lol:

As it is, it would be therapeutic relentlessness...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/08/14, 17:30

"D" Day +9... Basic rules of marketing, continuation and end! (...For now).

Here, I therefore resume in the form of a conclusion, the formula recalled by Ahmed in the thread "Industrial obsolescence, the story of a deception"

Basically the principle of marketing and first and foremost, to make a "photography" the state of the market in a given sector and at a given time "T"... To then try to make the reality of the "product or service that one seeks to market" coincide with that of the "market"!

And there it is clear that this formula applies here:

"No one gets rich betting against the market"

Source: giphy.com

Image And it's stronger than them: but there are some who don't understand...!
And there are those "who take themselves for the market"! But then there...Image
0 x