D-Day –5... –4... –3... –2... –1...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/08/14, 21:46

Bein if you want more than we re-edit, it's not us that we decide, huh ... : Cheesy: we talk, we talk ... not far from 23h00.

Well ... well ... the time is coming! ( : Mrgreen: ) ... tadam, ... tadam, tadam ...

(... the next chance to please Ahmed and Sen-no-Sen ... whatever ...)

: Lol:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/08/14, 23:05

: Cheesy: That's it ... it's time: tadaaah

Surrealism with "Mood Lifter"by Maggie Taylor.

(there she really removed all the bottom ...)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/08/14, 02:55

"D" day –2 ... (like 1 + 1 = ... eh?)

"A lonely man always being in bad company": see today the "let go" !
- Paul Valéry.

http://www.fredericdoillon.com/2008/09/ ... agnie.html

(Remundo, do not bend too low, or too fast either, you're never too careful!) Image
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 20/08/14, 03:51

I do not believe my eyes!

I come back to the forum and see Obamot back who tries to change the forum again and again...

Moderated by Remundo, please avoid personal aggressive words

My dear Obamot, if you don't want gugly to haunt you by showing you ads according to your frequentation, delete everything called "google in your programs including the Chrome shit and do a search with the same mention in all files and folders and delete everything, so you won't be haunted by the places where you put your nose ...

Christophe

Too bad for you but I do not have much opportunity to visit the site because I fell for FB against the heart that takes me all my time available on the net and I'm sure that this is the major source of your traffic problem as you had already raised, there is also the fact that I work now by day and I spend more time with my beloved wife.

There is also the fact that the answers are already ready given the experience of responders to topics and leaves no room for experimentation or at least on the forum.

See you!

Alain
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Remundo

by Remundo » 20/08/14, 08:48

Obamot wrote:"D" day –2 ... (like 1 + 1 = ... eh?)

"A lonely man always being in bad company": see today the "let go" !
- Paul Valéry.

http://www.fredericdoillon.com/2008/09/ ... agnie.html

(Remundo, do not bend too low, or too fast either, you're never too careful!) Image

In my opinion, to make a team, I prefer women who have a good head on their shoulders. :D
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/08/14, 13:52

On the shoulders, really? Another blow to be a good tortic : Cheesy: (in bed) I note the idea!

- Albert Anker. (Source: http://www.arretsurimages.net)

Not bad as Maggie Taylor treated the light, it reminds me of Albert Anker ... >>>

- "Mädchenbildnis"Albert Anker. (Source: http://commons.wikimedia.org)

Everything is in the dark obscurity ... Dark backgrounds, to highlight the relief of the subject! See the artistic dimension of things, for "let go", it seems to me not bad ... ;-)

And to exercise the eye, the art there is only that of true. What's more attractive too, to restore the attractiveness of a forum(?) I wonder if Gogol is going to break our ties to us "targeted and contextual"on Ferdinand Hodler, Edouard Manet or Camille Pissarro ... It should be interesting! Image As for FB

A little dream in a world of brutes, in short! Image
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/08/14, 21:12

And as long as I think about it, Anker's work is reminiscent of Johannes Vermeer's, with this painting "Girl with a Pearl Earring":

Source: http://www.educol.net

Superb, no? A real return to the sources and the simple things (far from being simplistic, as the high-flying painting is a difficult art ...) Econology should not it then also to pass by the arts, in this return to essential notions and values?

When will there be a section dedicated to the visual arts? Or in any case, when a layout of the forum with a more beautiful part left to images (which would imply revising the concept a little ...), since we see that these are in the process of supplanting the text on the web (to believe the explosion of the use of portable touch tablets in high definition, and this, "smartphones" including ...

Sometimes I wonder what is the real purpose of this forum, be attractive enough to motivate people around ecology and its reflections on our society? There I have some doubts ...

Is there such a great desire to increase the audience? Because as long as you type in this world of "consumption of mobile information", you might as well type in the qualitative ...!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/08/14, 02:23

D-Day –1 ...: tomorrow: outcome and proposals ...

Sharpen your pencils and MAKE YOUR OWN PROPOSALS.

Wire totally open! 8)

Kind regards.

PS: the night brings Remundo advice :? : Cheesy: propose yours, then ...

In the meantime, for amateurs, "The return of the farmer"by Eugène Burnand

Art photos, wouldn't they be better than advertising? (The links "targeted and contextual"de Gogol, are still in the cabbages, what is proposed has absolutely nothing to do with the great painters, they should not know the classic painting all these developers of" bots "... LOL)

Source: http://isycreations.blogspot.ch/2011/09 ... nture.html
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/08/14, 23:09

For proposals: no amateur?

Would there have been a post that would have thrown a cold? Image

Surrealism, the severed head, it was very "symbolic" no? Image
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Failure of sound !!!

by Obamot » 22/08/14, 11:34

D-Day Oooops ...: No but hello, what..!

Source: giphy.com

For reasons beyond our control (no contact with the top of the pyramid):

THIS COUNTDOWN ACCOUNT IS IMMEDIATELY STOPPED!

Next: here >>>>>>>> ( Image )
0 x