Conference day: biofuels of tomorrow

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/05/08, 22:38

As a matter of principle, I would be inclined to be wary of (almost) miracles. From experience, my mistrust is transformed into a frank defiance when these miracles concern the vegetable or agricultural field.
There is a recent MG planting project on a large area in the south of the Côte d'Or, with associated plant, of course.
My thinking is as follows: as soon as we apply an industrial logic to the field of life, the troubles are not far. Today, this plant apparently has no enemies or parasites.
Once vast monospecific stretches are implanted, be sure that in the end a pest will eventually (by mutation) find it to its liking and prosper in proportion. We will then fall back into repeated chemical treatments (not to mention the costs to be reevaluated).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."