Cyberactions: organization

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Cyberactions: organization

by Christophe » 18/03/07, 17:58

This is after the opening of a sub-forum intended for cyber action to organize or relay, I open this subject with a little organizing the thing.

I re-resume the various points of elephant which had largely roughed the thing:

elephant wrote:However, I think that several conditions must be met:

1 °) to share the work to gather the e-mail addresses: writing of newspapers, deputies, general advisers, presidents of parties etc (for the latter, one finds their e-mail address on the sites of their parties and, in all case in Belgium, on the parliament website
1a) keep and distribute this list
2 °) share the work so that the e-mails do not all leave from the same address and that our interlocutors do not receive dozens of e-mails on the same subject: this seems suspect.
3 °) send all the e-mails practically at the same time, preferably one evening after 23 hours.
4 °) agree on a single text, with citation of the sources. (Including the original sources in English)
5 °) accompany a very courteous accompanying text that specifies something like:
"... we have good reasons to believe that public money is in danger of being wasted on such projects ... while American researchers are more advanced than us using much less expensive means .... "
6 °) avoid quoting too many people who are too well known to us, like Jean Pierre Petit or Jean Louis Naudin: I have the greatest esteem for them, but I am afraid that their name in the first attack will make them leave directos au basket.
7 °) plan reminder broadcasts
8 °) in addition to large addresses, each spam on its own private correspondents with invitation to broadcast
9 °) find a catchy title for the email
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/03/07, 18:47

we actually fell asleep a little
For my part, I started a list of email addresses for Belgium, but I stopped a little because of illness.

where are the other members carrying the project?

are we still as sure of the Z-machine (that is, it is the solution)

we have a list of "very serious" sites that talk about it (including and especially in English)

who proposes to write the (very courteous) cover letter

who proposes to establish the list of e-mails of French elected officials (to share the work, there is a damn package)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/03/07, 18:50

elephant wrote:where are the other members carrying the project?

Of the project? I thought there would be several cyber actions to organize? (according to the news)

elephant wrote:are we still as sure of the Z-machine (that is, it is the solution)

Personally I have never been ...

elephant wrote:who proposes to write the (very courteous) cover letter

Well, it had already been done, right?

elephant wrote:who proposes to establish the list of e-mails of French elected officials (to share the work, there is a damn package)

Uh ... good question ... Should already know or seek.

Regarding the sending of emails, I have a server to manage this. (less than 5000 emails per sending if possible)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/03/07, 23:02

I thought we were only on one project: Iter against Z-machine, anyway, that doesn't change much to the general principles.
I must say that I am not all forums

thank you for remembering the other subjects
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 19/03/07, 00:24

And why don't you do that for Pantone? It would seem to me more coherent coming from econology. You will tell me that it may be because it has already been done without result? ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/03/07, 12:23

nonoLeRobot wrote:And why don't you do that for Pantone? It would seem to me more coherent coming from econology.

+1788997797 (but it was planned not among the various actions to launch right? Well at least in my head it was ... : Cheesy: )

nonoLeRobot wrote: You will tell me that it may be because it has already been done without result? ...

Not to my knowledge ... but I am far from knowing everything about the pantone file ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"