World Cup, balloon and neurons!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

World Cup, balloon and neurons!

by zac » 25/06/06, 00:59

Hello

we see that pumpkin pushers have more impact than the survival of the planet there is no one left on econology : Evil:

Fuck your TV by the window and go see the little zoizeaux, it's cooler than 22 common morons after the baballe : Evil:

here it was my coup de gueulle du mondial; next month j, you do that of the tour de france : Cheesy:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/06, 11:42

Indeed I noticed a slight drop in attendance from the world ... but as the period also corresponds to the end of the school period and the start of the holidays for bcp of employees, it is difficult to conclude as to the impact of world.

It would be funny for your information to estimate the megatonnes of CO2 released by this event (all inclusive: player, supporter, pub, stadium construction, journalist, fans, overconsumption of electricity etc etc ...) ... such an event is a boon for energy sellers ...

But don't be an extremist either!
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/06/06, 12:43

The drop in attendance also occurred to me.
But the TV slots of football matches are not continuous.
There is always room for whoever wants.
With the good weather, maybe people are reasonable, and without throwing their tv, went to see the zoziaux in nature.
On the other hand, Zac, you are to throw away the televisions; but, not the microphones?
A TV is more ecological than a microphone; it's like carpooling, many people benefit from it. The PC is an individual system.
And we are happy to advise children to go for a walk outside, rather than being glued to the screen, even if it means playing football, outside to let off steam ...
People watch 2 to 3 hours a day on TV. But those in front of their PC is 6 hours and more!
It's even more "addictive" than TV. Not good.
Christophe, forecasts, on the additional SS cost!… : Lol:
Migraineurs. Wearing glasses. Carpal nerve operation. Exasperated individualism, even autism. General drone.
0 x