Creation of an econology association?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 13/02/06, 19:04

Meunon,

do not sulk,

you do a good job.

By the way, could you be in the corner of Saint-Africa for ALTERNABIO on April 2?
There is a way to have a free stand with gerald and his mobile sawmill provided you put some animated

[anim on mode]
you see, good people, the pantone exists and can help you)
[anim mode off]

What do you think about it ?
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 20/02/06, 02:11

That's it I'm sulking : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:!!!!!!!!!!!
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 20/02/06, 17:00

Hello Asgard os tyr
You're right on the bottom, but how to concretize in practice
this, In my case I am pretty isolated from the panton builders
and I do not know any tractor mounting.
There may be in Canada English or in the States?
So I have nobody to exchange, the only French site is this forum
What I know in your case is an assembly on a diesel R21
Without saying all the details it would be good to talk about all our problems that we encounter in the construction and development.
It is not because we arrive on the highway to econommies close to 30% that it must satisfy us, in any case me it does not satisfy me at all, not to happen to have only this performance in all configurations.

Now what have you noticed differrent between a doping with gasoline and diesel water?
And what differrence did you notice between a 100% panton assembly and a fitting just water doping.
I start talking about it in many posts,
The design of the reactor is differrent.
Doping with water seems simpler to do, but difficult enough to make efficient, when to walk with 100% panton with a little water, in the same reactor, it's not very realistic in a profitable way, just for the pollution side ..
I am waiting to know if someone will manifest with a consumption on a car that exceeds 30%.

Andre
0 x
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 21/02/06, 17:20

Down frankly, to exceed 30% on highway, I already had my not stabilize !!!
a reactor too short for the displacement of the engine, a too large production of water, a arrived at adm too much reduced and an exaggerated forcing of the admau air filter, a reactor too far from the collector,
Me my problem now is to regulate all the parameters of a coup already conceptually and concretely !!!
I have practiced very little gasoline (lack of return of exp) but I get there soon!
I set the diesel test and it's good !!! : Cheesy: 8)
And for the reactor, we agree, it's not very realistic one! at best for 20 or 30% on auto route and a good depollution! but in this case we are not very efficient!
Your reason must coordinate the return of exp and advance in unison!
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 02/03/06, 08:56

Hello Kevin,

we are still waiting for your participation on the experimentation section, it's called the partage ideas and experiences.
You are not asked to tell everything but to share with us at least one of your essays.

See you soon on this topic! 8)
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 08/03/06, 16:12

It's been a long time since I chat on this forum and frankly, there really is not a lot of people who are interested in my tests! : Cry:
So I wonder if there is interest to all swing like that!
I am not a pro mes I am one of the only ones who is made more than 50000km with 8 proto + bench of power and pollution !!! :?
And yet when I speak I feel like pissing in a violin!
so, it does not necessarily want to give me my time and energy for all that ca !!! it includes no!
and besides ... no one gave me comfirmation for my test proposal on the power bench!
then share ??? OK my back is what ??? !!!
ba yes the sharing is not that in a sense otherwise it's more sharing !!! rather another kind of profit!
must give before receiving !!! me jdonne already not bad, jpeu a little + but not all goes!
0 x
Other

by Other » 09/03/06, 00:50

Hello Asgard

I do not think that the gar asks you secrets on your montages
we all have little things and we are not sure that that makes the differrence. (that makes 3 people differrent who speaks to me of the rust, I will verrify it)
On quanthome and in this forum there are many people who have announced the precise dimensions of the reactor as well as the temperatures and consumptions of water and the gains on consumption,
There is even some who does not give the right measures, (especially in the game of the stem) but playing in the montages with a little patience we ended up finding it, it's a little longer, but this will come.
I have to say to the age that I have this very little importance that others take my ideas, it has always been like that in my life, provided that things happen, if c is another who does it first it does not matter.
when I get to (park with bone) it will be too late to take my opinion or explain what I did.
I agree with you that it takes a return, and more particularly on the tests, because an isolated handyman can not find the necessary time to do these long tests.
What annoys is not the builders, but those who want to go into business with this process without making the slightest effort to communicate anything to us,
in this case for the more pointed things, do like me communicate by private message with the panton handyman who are advancing in their installation, so strongly interested in running the system.
If the most active DIYers on the forum They will fall back on themselves even though it will not be long for the subject to go dry.
I often thought I spend too much time writing and not enough on my montages, but there are many things to learn through the opinion of others ..

Andre
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 01/04/06, 22:44

Asgard bone tyr wrote:then share ??? OK my back is what ??? !!!

I share because I have received a lot; pantone or christopher with his thesis all swayed on the internet, what did they receive back?
I know a friend who thinks like you, that is to say that he pumped a lot of info to inquire (not necessarily about econology), he has grown to practice, he sought in his corner or with a very small group of relationships, he worked hard and invested time and money; and did not want to swing everything on the internet, why do you think? ...
he is preparing his buseness and already talking about copyright on some proto ... except that he did not invent the water car or something revolutionary but simply improved the water doping of Mr. David.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 03/04/06, 01:02

Asgard bone tyr wrote:It's been a long time since I chat on this forum and frankly, there really is not a lot of people who are interested in my tests! : Cry:
So I wonder if there is interest to all swing like that!
I am not a pro mes I am one of the only ones who is made more than 50000km with 8 proto + bench of power and pollution !!! :?
And yet when I speak I feel like pissing in a violin!
so, it does not necessarily want to give me my time and energy for all that ca !!! it includes no!
and besides ... no one gave me comfirmation for my test proposals on the power bench

Good evening
How does a power bench work for a car?

Interested by what can do a motor pantonné, as I had the opportunity, I tested a tractor on a test bench, simultaneously with an instant consumption meter
As I know what to control, I myself did the test protocol, namely:
from a tractor with water system G, whose owner claims a significant drop in consumption for the same work
First warm up the system to make sure it is functional
Then, do a normal test of maximum load at all speeds, with the taking of instant consumptions
Which allows to establish the maximum power curve of all regimes, the curve of the associated torque, the curve of the consumption for maximum load at all regimes, and the most important: the curve of specific consumption.
(Since, at full load, the instantaneous consumption is necessarily the same as without pantone, the regulator always jamming the injection pump at full load)
On the other hand, specific consumption clearly show the decrease in consumption compared to the work carried out, but in this case, it is mandatory that the tractor has more torque so power compared to the same tractor without pantone

Then, the most important in my opinion, test the specific consumption at different partial loads and different diets
This makes it possible to see, on the one hand, to what regime the G system is operating: a drop in specific consumption compared to the "normal" (there are enough official tests to know where we are), (in below 1000 rpm there is no bubbling) and secondly, from what load can we expect the decline in specific consumption, so the economy

The full load test is quick to do (the time to stabilize each socket, we increase the torque to reduce the speed each time we take 50 tr, we wait a bit and we read the instantaneous consumption, torque and speed are recorded in the test bench computer)

On the other hand, the tests with partial loads are much longer to realize because it is necessary at the same time to stabilize a regime that I wanted in reference and a couple (partial) that I also wanted in reference, knowing that when increases the couple to get to the chosen benchmark, the speed drops slightly, and as I wanted to remain sure my benchmark speed, retouching the accelerator, the torque increases a little and conversely, so longer to stabilize sure benchmarks :?
The main point from my point of view is not to "jam" the injection pump on the full load and thus give the pantone freedom to offer us a dramatic drop in consumptioncompared to the work done compared to a non pantonised tractor

Then we redid some of the same tests by cutting the steam output of the reactor; I still wanted to do this although there are some who say that we can not see any difference because the engine would remain magnetized for minimum 10 days after the shutdown of the G system (it was the opportunity to see it, is not it?

What do you think of this protocol?

the tractor (from 144 ch) consume 10,6 l / h at rated speed (2200 rpm)
12 l / h at maximum speed (2360 rpm)
7.2 l / h at 1800 rpm
The owner said to consume 12 l / h instead of 24 in his judgment, for the same work, but this work done in the fields is difficult to quantify while on a bench!
bolt
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 09/04/06, 14:35

Hi Kevin

Why do not I make an appointment with you?
Because I personally feel like I'm wasting your time and money.
I am sure the result will be zero.

Yet I arrived at the end of what je can do on my car so it would be the perfect time to meet.

And if the result after the bench does not give anything we will do?

That's why I am currently in private communication with mmm to make a system in its own way and that works.

I think it will be more interesting to meet once the new change is complete.

I think that's why you have to communicate on the net.
Getting to work is happening but everyone is at home.
Of course it does not move fast but the advantage is to be able to communicate when we want it at any time of day or night.

Not getting results we stub each in our corner to have something satisfactory.
So is our self-esteem.
Maybe that's also the problem with your request.
Your test bench will put us face to face with reality.

I do not mind but it may not be the same for everyone.

So here I propose that we meet and pass my car to the bench in its current state negative result or no matter.
And nothing will prevent to start again with my new editing.
What do you think?
0 x