Ecology talk with Skype

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Ecology talk with Skype

by the middle » 14/08/08, 12:12

Hello everyone,

A few months ago, I put my personal Skype address on the site, with the desire to see what would happen.

For those who do not know skype, I will say in short, that it is a free PC to PC international phone of great efficiency, whose sound quality is exceptional and which allows access to conferences between several people.

You can download it here: http://www.skype.com/intl/fr/download/s ... wnloading/

It is much more efficient than MSN for example.

In two months, two anonymous people contacted me for information. (they were not econology "pros", just passing people) (the result was very positive for those people who contacted me)

A month ago, I directly invited a regular in econology, on Skype ; I wanted to chat, nothing more. The result was most interesting. Since then, we have contacted each other from time to time.

The result is also positive in the sense of "human relations, better understanding, speed of expression, etc.)

Yesterday, a three-way conference took place, with Christophe, the WEBMASTER!

Et an idea arose : Skype allows verbal conferences to 9 people (as if 9 people were on the phone at the same time)

The idea would therefore be to organize "verbal" conferences planned in advance, on predetermined subjects, technically the thing is very easy to do.

But there are some details that need to be worked out.

We need to find “conference moderators” who will organize the meeting, moderate the debate and give a summary on econology. The debates would obviously concern the news (energy, environment ...) but also the evolution of the site (what you miss for example, what does not work ...).

This function is mandatory, otherwise the notion of information sharing will no longer exist. It's not always easy to express your thoughts, so I'll give you a example, which will be clearer than three pages of text.

imagine that a lot of people are seriously interested in the problem of dry toilets...

The subject comes, comes back, and then Margot said:And ho, friends and girlfriends, I propose to speak verbally about all this this Monday, August 28 at 20:00 p.m.

I will be the speaker responsible for the subject, please send me your application to participate. Margot will be required to report on econology, to summarize the work and ideas of all those who participated in the debate.

We could even possibly consider recording his conferences and then broadcast them in MP3: we could thus obtain a real little debate of national radio quality :).

The idea in general seems coherent and positive, but it must be developed, given rules [/ u], otherwise it is doomed to failure.

Christophe likes the idea, Flytox too, and you ???

If you have questions about the "voice" of skype, download skype, and give it a try with me, in private; you will be amazed at this new dimension of contacts.

What do you think? :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Flytox

Re: Voice conferences on econology with Skype

by Flytox » 14/08/08, 15:10

Bonjour à tous

But there are some details that need to be worked out.

We need to find “conference moderators” who will organize the meeting, moderate the debate and give a summary on econology. The debates would obviously concern the news (energy, environment ...) but also the evolution of the site (what you miss for example, what does not work ...).

This is the "square" version, effective. But nothing prevents also making less formal "conferences", whether for the "responsible" moderator required to make a detailed "official report" in 3 copies signed by the participants while respecting the law on copywritings, the time to word of each candidate ...: Mrgreen:

Clearly, we can also make a cooler version that allows you to get to know each other better. forumists with whom we only exchange in writing ... An opportunity to better qualify our points of view and make friends / girlfriends relationships etc ..., to better understand each other without offending or offending anyone. Forget the somewhat sterile spatches ...: Mrgreen: Can be an effective way to set up a "common" project.

Come on, you have to start everything, ... can be volunteers to propose a subject, a date an hour and who would like MachinChose to be there because ....8)

Proposition
This subject of "Skype conference".
at 19:00 p.m. this Thursday 14/08/2008
Presence desired:
The Webmaster, lejustemilieu and who will want ......

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/08, 15:15

Shit am guest : Mrgreen:

How are we organized for the other members who want to participate?
I suggest that they all go through LeJuste, whose pseudo skype I remind: alain1959

19h is the aperitif time so don't forget your beers eh! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 14/08/08, 16:04

Well, the project is taking shape a little more (following a skype conversation with Flytox)
People who want to participate in this kind of discussion, should have a pseudo identical to the one they have on econology. (if the nickname is already taken on skype, add any number)
The reason (s) are simple: it allows you to recognize the person speaking :D (Very important)
This kind of conference also allows a person to express himself in writing; it's very interesting, imagine Arthur who takes the monopoly of the conversation, you have the possibility to say to Arthur "you have spoken enough!"
Another rule, if too many people register for a conference, it will be necessary to create several, so as not to harm anyone.
Flytox points out that 9 people in conference is a lot; (we are lost ...) to check, because it is important.
I'm going to get a new nickname on Skype which will be the middle 1 or 2, to separate my personal skype from econology skype. And also, to recognize me during the conference.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/08, 16:08

Well it's funny because that of Flytox was not identical ...

Now it's not bad because we can rename it!

To better find oneself, on the other hand, we can all indicate the keyword "econologie.com" in its details (for example location).

I will not do it and test if the search engine works!
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 14/08/08, 16:39

Okay, well, I created my new nickname on skype:
lejustemilieu1
I did this too, to separate my "family" skype, and econology conference skype.
I will switch on my skype on mid-day at 18 p.m., one hour before the conference.
Indeed, to participate in the conference, I must put the participants in my skype directory.
So you have one hour to invite you to my list (during the conference, it's good too, unless the number of participants exceeds 9)
Now we can register on econology maybe it's simpler. (For tonight's conference)
Important detail: If you are new to skype, and you have an invitation of the style BTSAC 1EXE plugin authorization; you don't respond to this invitation (it's a virus or some other dirty thing) (even if you are told to click here to refuse, you do nothing! ignore this invitation !
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 14/08/08, 16:47

Other little details, if you do not have a microphone, you can still participate in writing (the sound you have via the PC)
If you are afraid of using skype badly, we also explain to you (it's quite simple :D )
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/08, 17:55

Good here I propose that we all add: Econologie.com in Canton / Region AND / OR that we add ", econology" after its city.

So we can easily find the other members.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 14/08/08, 18:01

Christophe wrote:Good here I propose that we all add: Econologie.com in Canton / Region AND / OR that we add ", econology" after its city.

So we can easily find the other members.

Ok, we can do that.
Okay, the session lejustemilieu1 is open, (the ball is open) :D
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 14/08/08, 18:35

If you have a question, don't be shy :D
0 x