Mobility conferences in Liège

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
bolton069
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Mobility conferences in Liège

by bolton069 » 09/11/07, 12:21

Hello,

For those who have read my post on the "yes to the tram, no to the highway" petition here

There will be a conference on the subject, ie: "the future of public transport in Liège" on November 20, 2007 at 19:30 pm, Place du XX August in Liège.

It seems to me that it is interesting for people who are interested in the problem and are in the region from a general point of view.

Will be present: the author of the study on the feasibility of the tram in Liège and Willy Demeyer the Mayor of the "fiery city". More info in the link below.

http://agenda.mouvements.be/node/906

As a reminder, in Belgium we have 4 ministers in charge of mobility, finally we should say more of immobility because nothing moves.

Mobilize yours. : Mrgreen:
0 x