Complexity to find the right answer

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/07, 19:25

lejustemilieu wrote:Another problem is also that the answers are evolving ... :? what a puzzle ..

That's it I understood: you have reinvented the principle ... of forum? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/07, 19:27

elephant wrote:All the engineers will tell you that each solution is a compromise, for example between cost price, aesthetics, performance, available materials ... and the portfolio.

Toutafé :)

Christophe the engineer wrote:and there is never a single solution to a problem ... and surely not THE ideal solution: there are worse and less worse ...
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 16/11/07, 23:40

Hello
Obviously I think we all agree with Lejustemilieu and at the same time it's impossible to achieve.
In my opinion it is necessary to read the subjects which interest us while searching on the search engine and also to get to know people who have a great experience.
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 17/11/07, 19:28

Hi,

One thing that could make browsing easier and may be relieving the server.

Would it not be possible to put the link of the pages in front of each subject of the frame "Last active subjects".

A+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/11/07, 20:20

fc89 wrote:One thing that could make browsing easier and may be relieving the server.

You are probably not aware (since too recently registered) but the server loads have long been a big problem for this site (a powerful server costs a lot of money) but since June 2007 we have a server which is supposed to hold the load well (according to the load curves that I have, we are at 1/5 of the "max" admissible on average and at 1/2 at the peak).

Do you think it "oars"?

fc89 wrote:Would it not be possible to put the link of the pages in front of each subject of the frame "Last active subjects".

Uh I'm not sure I understand, can you clarify your thinking?
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 17/11/07, 21:13

Hi,
I do not question the capabilities of the server.
Last active topics (see the last 25 active topics)
Unanswered topics

Post-it: LED bulbs: actual consumption and tests - Christophe
Strikes: freedom, equality, fraternity strike out the 2 mentions ... - Christophe
Ecology scams, very soon? - Christophe
Wood pellet stove and heated floor - Christophe
Anti-renewable heat pump? Disadvantages and advantages - Christophe
Complexity in finding the right answer - Christophe
Wood bread oven in DHW cogeneration domestic hot water - Christophe
Installation of boiler or wood boiler stove - Christophe
A passive house without heating in the Ardennes - Christophe
Renault discovers econology? Signature Eco2 - Christophe
Announcement: [Single subject] Humor - Flytox
Batboostor test on different brands of batteries - Petrus

Each time you click on a subject, you fall on the first page, you must then go to the bottom of the page to click on the last to have the next page.
So it would be interesting if all the pages were present opposite each subject.

example:
Post-it: LED bulbs: real consumption and tests - Christophe ..... Previous page 1,2, 3 Next

Or tell me that I don't know how to surf!
Depending on the time, it will row anyway.
A+
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 17/11/07, 22:24

Bonjour à tous
fc89 wrote:Each time you click on a subject, you fall on the first page, you must then go to the bottom of the page to click on the last to have the next page.
So it would be interesting if all the pages were present opposite each subject.
Depending on the time, it will row anyway.

Agree with you FC89, if it's not too much a gas plant, modify the program, this will be very practical. :P

As for rowing, I noticed that between around 17pm and 15pm it's not as good. Or the "big" days like that of the controversy with the article in Sciences et Vie on the Gillier Pantone.

That day, in the middle of a battle, I had to redo my post 3 times, each time I did "Preview" the message was lost body and goods. I had to re do it on a text file copy it and send it direct for it to work. So it was not so much in sync with the discussion ....: Mrgreen:

Besides, when I do a bit long post, I got into the habit of saving it to a text file before doing "Preview". It allows not to repeat it too often ....: Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 17/11/07, 22:35

It is the fable of the ten oarsmen .... : Mrgreen:

I don't see any slowdown.

For texts, it's the same; I prefer to type on a text editor. If you browse in the meantime to look for a reference, you don't lose the draft. Then we take the opportunity to put the spell checker. that's good, it helps ...

For your way of surfing, it must be as you say .. :D
In the link that interests you, you only have to click on the small horny page, which is at the end of the line. You will then fall on the first message, which you have not yet read (If you are logged in under your username, and without having emptied cookies).

Idem, when you want to recall a message from another subject, and make the link, on the message you write, you will right click on the small page at the top left of "Posted", and you select "Copy the shortcut ”that you paste into your text.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/11/07, 22:48

fc89 wrote:Each time you click on a subject, you fall on the first page, you must then go to the bottom of the page to click on the last to have the next page.
So it would be interesting if all the pages were present opposite each subject. (...)

I dunno!
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 17/11/07, 22:58

Hi,

So much for me, my field mouse never flew over the Horny page.
Indeed my young age on this site is certainly the reason.
A little legend well placed, maybe ..., for the others !!!
A+
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"