Ce forum will he be dead soon?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: This forum will he be dead soon?

by Exnihiloest » 01/03/20, 17:43

GuyGadebois wrote:And what are his opponents doing? 1000 times worse with the same tools (it would be silly to do without it) and infinitely greater economic power.

1) What facts are you talking about?
2) Why blame possible manipulations against environmentalists when not only are they doing the same thing but in addition the most prominent environmentalists are mocked with the billionaires of finance ?!
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/03/20, 17:48

Between two evils, I choose the lesser.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 01/03/20, 17:50

pedrodelavega wrote:
Christophe wrote:One way to strongly limit Trollian abuse would be to ask the disruptors to justify their real identity ...
At a time when GAFA are rightly criticized for their management of personal data ..... :? :? :? :?

Imo, you just have to punish personal attacks (insults, defamation, ...) by visible moderation of the posts concerned, then ban48h from 3 - 4 recurrences, and finally ban if it continues, for example.

Moderation without censorship, transparent, really a great idea. I subscribe to it 100%.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 01/03/20, 17:53

GuyGadebois wrote:Between two evils, I choose the lesser.

It doesn't answer the first question, and the insinuated answer for the second shows a total lack of ethics.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/03/20, 17:59

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:Between two evils, I choose the lesser.

It doesn't answer the first question, and the insinuated answer for the second shows a total lack of ethics.

: roll: Ethics, when you live in a country where because of the voting system you have the choice between plague and cholera, excuse me, but I sit on it. It is also cranky to read this word coming from you!
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
realistic ecology
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by realistic ecology » 01/03/20, 18:00

Christophe wrote:to insult evil is it evil?

The first evil is insult.
Because insult is an insult to civilization, to the possibility of living together, even with different opinions, which can be as respectable as each other.

As for "the" evil ... "the" evil does not exist in itself, everyone has their own idea; that's why there are discussion sites. This is why this formula "Insulting evil is evil?" is too simple.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/03/20, 18:05

realistic ecology wrote:
Christophe wrote:to insult evil is it evil?

The first evil is insult.
Because insult is an insult to civilization, to the possibility of living together, even with different opinions, which can be as respectable as each other.

What is insult compared to the evils of what you dare to call civilization and which massacres, pollutes, starves, poisons, wars permanently?
Insult, among certain peoples of the Pacific is a ritual that has replaced wars between the islands, insult may be the first step towards civilization. The insult only soiled anyone who could be.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/03/20, 18:06

Isn't the so-called "civilization" a subtle deception, an insult to this life that it systematically destroys for the benefit of domestication? : roll:
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/03/20, 18:08

... insult can be the first step towards civilization

... so let's carefully avoid the insult! 8)
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
realistic ecology
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by realistic ecology » 01/03/20, 18:18

Ahmed wrote:
... insult can be the first step towards civilization

... so let's carefully avoid the insult! 8)

So let's go back to the time of brutality, of the strongest, of the most rapacious ... to the law of the jungle. Did I understand your idea correctly? If not, please feel free to correct me.
0 x